Halloween Story Six: (Andy, Hannah, & Danti)

* Requested by HannahPycrof04. It's another Andy and Hannah story! Let's see how they handle Halloween this year! Enjoy! 🎃

Today in the dark kingdom, everyone was getting ready for the Halloween trick or treating tonight

Today in the dark kingdom, everyone was getting ready for the Halloween trick or treating tonight. Even, inside the dark castle. Andy was busy talking to his fathers about what to do when going out with Hannah for trick or treating.
"Now remember, Andy. Stay in the area at all times. And don't talk to strangers.", Anti said.
"Yes, daddy.", Andy replied back.
"And remember to watch your sister as well, Andy. You know how she is when no one is looking. Oh my little girl, she's such a troublemaker. But, that's why I love her.", Dark said as Andy smiled.
"Don't worry, dad. I'll make sure that Hannah is not getting into trouble. Besides, she's going to love her first Halloween trick or treating this year. I know she will!", Andy said as his fathers smiled at his speech. But as they did, all three of them heard footsteps coming to the living room. It was Hannah, who was crying blood tears.
"Hannah, my little demon girl. You're just in time for-", Anti said until he stopped to look at his crying daughter. Dark got down on his knees and wiped away her tears.
"What's the matter, my little princess?", Dark asked as Hannah looked at her father.
"Daddy, day care was horrible today! There were some older kids from the kindergarten group, and they made fun of my wings and devil horns. *Sobbing* They even told me that my hair looked disgusting, and that I should cut it off! *More sobbing*", Hannah explained while crying in her father's arms. Dark then looked at Anti, who was extremely mad.
"What?! Someone is picking on my daughter?! Well then, I think I better go down to that day care, and-", Anti said until Hannah stopped him there.
"The principle already stopped them, daddy. But I still feel bad for being who I am. Maybe, I shouldn't go out and celebrate my first Halloween this year...", Hannah said in a disappointing tone.
"Hannah-", Dark said.
"I'm going to my room!", Hannah said as she started to get tears again. She then ran upstairs to her room, crying.
"Hannah!", Dark said as Hannah ignored him and just kept on running. He then sat back next to Anti and sighed. Andy even felt bad when he saw his sister runaway.
"Poor Hannah, I can't believe that she doesn't want to go trick or treating this year.", Andy said.
"Oh Andy, she's just upset. She thinks that someone is going to pick on her again.", Dark said.
"I feel bad. I hate it when my daughter gets upset. *Sigh* I wish there was something we can do in order to make her feel better...", Anti said as Andy listened well. As he did, an idea hit him immediately.
"*Gasp* Wait! Maybe, we can! I have an idea.", Andy said as he whispered the plan to his fathers. As he did, his fathers smiled and liked the idea he had in mind.
In The Bedroom
Hannah was sitting on her bed, looking upset at her bunny plushy.
"Oh man, I hate it when people are mean. Why do people see me as funny? It's not my fault...", Hannah said as she let out an adorable little sigh. But as she did, she heard her door opening. Her fathers walked in, and so did Andy.
"Hey there, my beautiful little demon girl. How are you feeling so far?", Dark said as everyone sat down on the bed.
"I'm still feeling upset, daddy. I feel like no one likes me for who I am.", Hannah said while putting down her bunny.
"Now that is not true, young lady! Everyone in this family loves you. Even the people in this castle loves you. Trust me, I force them to- Uh, never mind!", Anti said as Dark covered his mouth for a second.
"Look, princess. What we're trying to say, is that not everyone is going to like you for who you are. But luckily, you have some people that love you for who you are on the inside. And that's okay, I promise.", Dark said as Hannah smiled.
"I love you all very much!", Hannah said as she gave her fathers a hug. Even Andy joined in on it, and it turned out to be one big group hug. After the hug, Hannah looked at Dark again.
"I think I'm feeling a little bit better.", she said as Dark smiled at her.
"Well, to be honest, we thought you would say that. So!", Dark said as he started to tickle Hannah in his arms. Hannah squirmed around as Dark kept on tickling her. She even had the cutest little giggles you'll ever hear.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Daddy! Stop! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Hannah laughed while feeling her father tickling all around her tiny little baby belly.
"Daddy's not here right now. It's actually, the tickle monster! Coochie coochie coo!~", Dark teased his daughter.
"And, the tickle monster's sidekick!~", Anti said as he took Hannah from Dark and started to tickle her belly in his arms. Hannah still tried to squirm away, but it wasn't that easy.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Andy! Help! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Hannah laughed again.
"Don't worry, sis! I'll help you. By, tickling you with our daddy's!~", Andy said as he tickled Hannah on her tummy. Even Dark went back to tickling her, and Anti held up her arms so she wouldn't escape. Right now, Hannah was in a tight situation right now. But her family did it out of love for her.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", Hannah laughed and giggled. After a long time of tickling, they all stopped. However, Anti still had Hannah in her arms.
"Well, that was fun! Do you feel better now, princess?", Anti asked as Hannah smiled at him.
"Yeah, I do! Thanks for cheering me up, everyone!", Hannah said in an adorable voice.
"So, you feel alright to go trick or treating with your brother tonight?", Dark asked.
"Yeah, I can go! Besides, Andy's not taking all of the candy!", Hannah joked as everyone laughed.
Later That Night...
All the little kids were out trick or treating that night. Hannah was even out trick or treating with Andy that night too. She was dressed up as an adorable little witch. She also had a wagon with her to carry her candy, and it was a lot of candy she collected.

 She also had a wagon with her to carry her candy, and it was a lot of candy she collected

As she pulled her wagon, she saw Andy finishing off the house he was at. He was dressed up as a zombie, a cute little zombie boy, actually.

 He was dressed up as a zombie, a cute little zombie boy, actually

As he walked to Hannah, he saw the wagon of candy she had.
"Wow, you really got a lot.", Andy said as Hannah smiled.
"Thanks, but where's your candy?", Hannah asked as she looked up at the sky. And what she saw was a large amount of candy floating over Andy's head.
"Wow! That's amazing, Andy! How did you do it?", she asked.
"Oh, some of this is from the kids that picked on you at day care today. And, don't say anything, but most of it I took was all of their chocolate.", Andy said as Hannah giggled at her big brother.
"Thanks for being there for me, Andy.", Hannah said as she hugged her brother.
"And don't forget to thank my levitation powers too. Plus, I got some of this candy at some houses that were outside. I know that the signs said "Please take one!", but no one reads the signs anymore!", Andy said as he and Hannah laughed and trick or treated some more. It's so nice to have a sibling by your side to help you, even on Halloween.
* The seventh one is done! Only two more to go, and then comes the Halloween story I promised you all! But until then, hoped you all enjoyed this cute little story. See you all later! BU-BYE! 🎃