What The Ship? (NatePat)

Matt was busy checking up a few things on his laptop, in the living room. He was also hanging out with Nate at his house. Nate was in the kitchen making coffee, while Matt was chilling in the living room. However, he was actually checking up something that he didn't even know existed. As he kept on scrolling down the screen, Nate came in with coffee, and Matt got scared for a second.
"Hey, I'm back- With coffee?... Uh, are you alright?", Nate said as he saw Matt blushing in the face. He even closed his laptop too quickly when Nate came in.
"Y-Yeah! Sure, I am... I was just looking up some... Stuff online. Hehe..", Matt said nervously. As Nate put down the coffee, he sat down on the couch, next to his friend.
"What stuff? *Drinks coffee*", Nate asked as Matt blushed again.
"Uh... Just stuff, that's it!", Matt said as Nate looked a bit confused.
"Let me see.", Nate said.
"No! *Hugs laptop* No, that won't be- HAHAHAHA!!!! STOP! Oh no..", Matt said as he refused to give up his laptop. But Nate made him gave in by just tickling his sides. After that, he opened it up, and saw what Matt meant by "stuff". It was actually fan art of him and Matt together; AKA, the shipping of "NatePat".

"What the absolute hell?

"What the absolute hell?....", Nate asked while scrolling down to see more and more fan art. He then looked at Matt, who was now blushing even more, and looking disappointed in the face.
"Nate, it's not what it looks like. I'm not gay, I promise. I was just checking out my Twitter account, and I stumbled upon this fan art. Please don't think of me as a freak...", Matt said in a sad tone. He was so embarrassed now, after Nate saw what he was looking up. However, Nate just smiled at him.
"Dude, I would never think of you as a freak. I don't care if you're gay or not. I'm not even against gay people. Besides, if the fans want to create this little fantasy of us two, then I'm fine with that.", Nate said. Matt was so relieved that he wasn't mad or anything, luckily he understood.
"Really? Wow, that's great. I mean, there was one fanfic that I thought was pretty cute.", Matt said.
"What was it?", Nate asked as Matt smiled.
"It was a tickle fanfic. You know, the one that goes like this!", Matt said as he attacked Nate immediately. Nate fell back on the couch as Matt was tickling him everywhere on his upper body.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! M-MATT! STOP! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! I'M SAHAHAHAHAUPER!!!! TICKLISH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Nate laughed while moving around the couch. Matt was just busy enjoying himself and smiling at his friend.
"What, I'm just doing this for fun. Plus, I just want to re-create that fanfic I read. Coochie coochie coo!~ Hehehe!!!", Matt said while continuing to torture the rockstar.
"STOP TEASING MAHAHAHE!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Nate shouted.
"Hey, it was in the fanfic. Tickle, tickle, Nathan!~", Matt teased again. Nate just of had enough of this, so he decided to tickle Matt under his armpits and make him fall back onto the couch. Right now, he was in control.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! AH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NATE! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Matt laughed.
"Oh, I'm sorry! *Impression of Matt* I just want to re-create the fanfic, too. *Back to normal voice* Coochie coochie coo, Matthew!~ Hahaha!!!", Nate teased his laughing friend.
"THAT'S NOAHAHAHAHAHAT!!!! FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Matt shouted.
"Well, to me, it is. Tickle, tickle!~", Nate teased again. But as he did, Matt got up quickly, grabbed a hold of Nate, and rolled down off the couch and onto the floor. As he did, he grabbed one of Nate's ankles, took off the sock on his foot, and started to tickle him like crazy. Nate was just rolling around the floor like crazy.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NOT MY FEET! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! THIS TICKLES MAHAHAHE!!!! SO BAHAHAHAHAHADLY!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Nate laughed while getting tears to go down his face. He was also turning into a shade of pink as well.
"Oo! Ticklish on the feet, huh? Well, this is just a perfect time to play a nice little game, now does it?", Matt said while moving his fingers up to the tips of Nate's toes.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! DON'T! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Nate laughed as Matt started to tickle all around his toes while playing the game.
"This little piggy went to the market. This little piggy stayed home. This little- AHH!!!", Matt teased as he felt his ankle being grabbed by Nate. He then fell on his back, and Nate took off his sock to tickle all around his foot.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Matt laughed while moving around the floor. Nate just found it hilarious to him.
"Hehe! No way, I'm going to enjoy this moment ALL I want. Hm.. Now, where were we? Hm... Oh yes! This little piggy had roast beef.", Nate teased his laughing friend.
"STOP! NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Matt laughed as he felt Nate going from toe to toe.
"And this little piggy had none. And this little piggy went Wee! Wee! Wee! All the way home!~ Hahaha!!!", Nate teased while tickling very fast on Matt's foot.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! ENOUGH! I CAN'T BREATHE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Matter laughed so hard this time.
"Okay, okay. I guess I'll stop, for now.", Nate said as he stopped tickling Matt's foot. He then let him breathe and laid down on the floor with him. They were both even laughing together.
"Hahahaha!!!! Oh my gosh, that was fun...", Nate said as Matt agreed with him.
"Hahahaha!!!! You're telling me. Thanks for being such a good sport, man.", Matt said as he and Nate fist pumped.
"No problem, dude. And don't worry about those fanfics. I don't find them weird. They're actually pretty cool. In fact, I'll tell everyone right now. So that way, they know that we're both cool with them.", Nate said as he took out his phone.
"Really? Thanks, Nate.", Matt said with a smile. And just like that, the post was out:

* Hope you all enjoyed this NatePat story, because I sure did

* Hope you all enjoyed this NatePat story, because I sure did. I just love making these types of stories for all of you MatPat & NateWantsToBattle fans. Welp, see you all later! 😊