Youtuber Super Spies! (Felix, Jack, Mark, Etc.)

* Ah... Role playing YouTubers; we all love them so much. But have any of you seen them play spy before? No, well then! Here you go:

(Oh, and this is what everyone is wearing on their faces, BTW)

Mark, Jack, & Felix:The boys were hanging out at Mark's house, playing a rousing game of spy

The boys were hanging out at Mark's house, playing a rousing game of spy. Except this game was like hide and seek; with a hint of tag. Mark and Felix were it, and Jack was trying to hide from them both.
"No way super spy Mark and Felix will find me in here.", Jack said to himself as he went inside Mark's bedroom to hid. But as he went in, he heard the door closed behind him. As he turned around, he saw Mark and Felix giving him the evil smile.
"Well, well, well! What do we have here?", Mark said with a smile.
"Oh my! This really is a dilly of a pickle. So we meet again, super spy Mark and Felix.", Jack said while crossing his arms.
"You bet, we do! We've figured that you would find a safe place to hide, so we chose the bedroom and waited for you. We were going to hide in the living room, but that would be too obvious.", Felix said.
"That's right! And now that our plan worked, we have you right where we want you.", Mark said as he raised his hands in the air. Felix did the same thing, and they were both wiggling their fingers at Jack.
"You two will never get away with this...", Jack said as he went on top of the bed.
"Oh... I think we already have!", Mark said as he and Felix attacked Jack on the bed. As they did, Mark tickled him on his stomach and sides, while Felix went for the feet. Jack laughed so loudly, his laughter was very contagious to the others.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STOP THIS! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Jack laughed as the others did as well.
"Stop now? Whatever for? We've just only begun... Ain't that right, super spy Mark?", Felix said with an evil look on his face.
"That is correct, super spy Felix...", Mark said to his partner in crime.

NatePat:
"So, care to spill your secrets to me, agent Nathan?", Matt said while walking around his tied up friend in a chair. Nate was tied up on his wrists legs; except his feet were tied down to a stool. Matt looked at him with a smile, and gave him an evil chuckle.
"I'll never tell you anything!", Nate said while turning his head away playfully.
"Oh really? You sure that you don't want to tell me about your new music video coming out this year?", Matt asked him again.
"Like I said, I'll never talk...", Nate said again. Matt then smiled at him and grabbed something from behind the pillow of the living room couch.
"Oh, okay then. That's all I needed to hear. You wanna know why?", he said as he should Nate a feather. Nate's eyes went wide open when he saw the big feather in his friend's hand.
"No! Not the feather!", he begged.
"Oh yes! The feather! What's the matter? Can't handle a little bit of it? Hmm?..", Matt said as he started to drag the feather all the way down to Nate's feet. He then sweep the feather around Nate's arches, heels, and mostly his toes. As he continued to tickle his helpless friend, he let out an evil laugh.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! DON'T LAUGH AT ME! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! THIS ISN'T FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", Nate laughed while moving around the chair.
"Hahahaha!!!!! But you're laughing, along with me. So who's the funny man now, huh?!", Matt said as he continued to tickle his friend.

Tythan:
Ethan and Tyler were busy jumping up and down on the bed, and pretending to be super spies in a fight. Ethan was the good guy, and Tyler was the bad guy.
"Take this, super agent!", Tyler said as he threw a punch. Ethan dogged his hit, and kept on jumping.
"Missed me! Now take this!", Ethan said as he threw a punch too. As Tyler dogged it, he fell back on the bed. Ethan then got down on top of him, and started to tickle him like mad.
"OH NO! NOAHAHAHA!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! UN-HAND ME! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Tyler laughed.
"Spies don't show mercy to their- VICTIMS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!", Ethan said as he felt Tyler tickling him too. This turned out to be a tickle war between these two spies. The only problem was, they couldn't choose the true winner of the fight.

Phan:
"Un-hand me, you evil cockroach!", Dan said as he was struggling to get out of his ropes and chair. Suddenly, the person sitting in the other chair, turned around and smiled at him. It was Phil, who was wearing an evil spy eyepatch, and had a plush kitty on his lap.
"Well, well, well... Hello again, agent Danny! Quite a surprise to see you here... With me... All alone with no one here to save you...", Phil said while petting his fake cat.
"You'll never get away with this, Dr. Philip Lester!", Dan said as Phil got up from his seat.
"Oh really?... Well, I'm sorry to say this. But I've already won!", he said as he tickled Dan everywhere on his upper body. He tickled his stomach, ribs, and sides. Dan lost it completely, as he couldn't escape the ropes.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YOU'LL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Dan laughed as Phil gave him an evil smile.
"Oh, I already have. For I am, Dr. Philip! Mahahahaha!!!!", Phil said in an evil voice.

Janiel:
"Agent Daniel! I am, bad super agent Joey! I'm a killer! Get in here, you! I will teach you the ways for stealing my crystal!", Joey said as he jumped on the bed. Daniel got up quickly and grabbed the tiny purple crystal he had.
"Oh I don't think so, super agent! This is spy evidence for me! So... BYE!", Daniel said as he ran out the room quickly.
"Where do you think you're off too?", Joey said as he got off the bed and went after his boyfriend. As they both made it to the living room, Joey tackled Daniel down to the floor, and started to tickle him like mad.
"OH MY GOSH! NOAHAHAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Daniel laughed so loudly as Joey giggled evilly.
"Release the crystal, and then I might stop.", Joey said as his boyfriend gave up the crystal immediately. However, as he did, Joey didn't stop like he promised.
"YOU PROMISED TO STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Daniel laughed while moving around the floor.
"You know the old saying: "Bad people win at the end. And the good guy doesn't!" HEY! NOAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Joey said while feeling his boyfriend tickling him this time. The two kept on continuing their tickle fight, and didn't stop until one spy wins.

* I had so much fun making this story. And it kind of matches with my other YouTuber fanfic book I made years ago, Viral Gamers (Go check it out, if you love YouTubers as spies 😉). Hope you all enjoyed! Also, let me know in the comments down below, which mini role play was your favorite. My favorite one, was between Janiel & Phan. Hey, I'm the writer! No one can judge me. 😂 But yeah, I hope you all enjoyed the story. See you all later! ❤️