Halloween Story Seven: (Natemare & Danger)

Danger was busy relaxing in the living room inside the dark castle. However, she wasn't alone in the living room. She was with her boyfriend, Natemare. And today was a very big day for them both. Was it because it was Halloween night? Yes! But it was not Halloween for them, it was actually their anniversary to celebrate the day they first fell for each other. And for their anniversary, they really went all out on it. Natemare was dressed up in a handsome black tuxedo, and Danger wore a black fancy dress to match with him.
Natemare's Tuxedo:

Danger's Dress:

And for tonight, they made the living room so dark and romantic

And for tonight, they made the living room so dark and romantic. The fireplace was on, the living room candle lights were dimmed to perfection, sexy music was playing in the background, so many dead rose petals were all around and on the couch, there were fancy chocolates on the coffee table, and to complete the mood, Natemare was pouring some red wine into two fancy glasses. (Do they know how to set up a romantic anniversary, or what?) Once he finished, he handed Danger a glass and smiled at her.
"Here's to being with you, and to only being with you.", Natemare said as he clinked his glass with Danger's. As they both drank, they both put their glasses down on the coffee table, and Danger grabbed a chocolate from the box.
"Open up, you.", she said as Natemare opened his mouth. Once Danger fed him, she laid back on the couch.
"Wow, I can't believe that I ended up with you. And you know what? I don't need to worry about my opposite anymore. Because I have a man in my life now.", Danger said as Natemare smiled. He then laid on top of her and kissed her.
"You're telling me. Best of all, I can do whatever I want to you, without my opposite even knowing. Maybe we can take our anniversary up to another level, if you know what I mean...", Natemare said as Danger looked at him angry a bit. She pushed him off of her and looked at him again.
"Ugh! Please, Natemare! We don't need to take our relationship to the next level yet.", she said as Natemare gave her a sexy smile.
"Oo! Someone seems angry. I love that in a woman. Keep getting mad at me, it's turning me on...", Natemare said as he tried to kiss her. But Danger put her hands on his mouth to get him to stop.
"Ugh! Keep it in your pants, Natemare. You're going to have to think of something better in order to make me give in.", Danger said as she laid back on the couch with her arms crossed. As she did, Natemare thought of an idea quickly.
"Oh... Okay, I hear you. *Snaps his fingers*", he said as he snapped his fingers quickly. As he did, the doors of the living room closed, and they were locked. Danger saw what he did, but she wasn't even scared. She just sat there with a bland glare on her face. She then looked at Natemare, and she saw that his eyes were turning dark blue.
"Is this supposed to be a joke? Because it's very funny.", Danger said as Natemare gave her an evil sexy smile.
"Oh, you could say that. Now, let's slip you into something a bit more comfortable. *Snaps his fingers*", Natemare said as he snapped his fingers again. But as he did, something happened to Danger's dressed. It changed into a black belly dancer-looking outfit.