Two Men & Two Little Demons (Septiplier, Andy, & Hannah)

* Requested by KrystalxPotatos. I decided to come up with a really cute and good idea with Andy and Hannah's story this time. Also, who thinks the picture above is cute? 😍 But as always, Enjoy the story! 😃

 Also, who thinks the picture above is cute? 😍 But as always, Enjoy the story! 😃

Today was going to be a very odd day for Jack and Mark. Why, you may ask? Because today, they were going to babysit for Anti and Dark. Yes, they were going to babysit for today. One, because Anti and Dark had their Anniversary to celebrate. And two, they were chosen the last minute to watch over the two little demon children. It sounded a bit bizarre at first, but Anti and Dark promised the boys that they'll never annoy them for a whole year if they do a good job.
"Now remember, don't let them stay up too late. Hannah gets cranky if she doesn't want to go to bed, and Andy will just fly around the house and play tag with you until you put him to sleep. And do be careful with Hannah's hair, Dark decided to dye it red to match her eyes.", Anti explained to the opposites. Mark and Jack looked at each other and had second thoughts about watching their children. They've taken care of kids before, but not demon children.
"Uh, sure? Don't worry, they'll be fine.", Jack said.
"THEY BETTER BE! IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY BABIES-", Anti threatened as his eyes turned black. The boys got scared for a second, but Dark calmed him down.
"Anti, relax. They're going to be fine.", Dark said as Anti took a few deep breaths.
"Yeah, don't worry about a thing. We'll just play with them and put them to sleep afterwards.", Mark explained.
"Ok.... Alright then. Sorry if I over reacted. Come on, Dark.", Anti said as he went to the car. Dark was about to leave, but he whispered something to the boys.
"*Whispering* We'll be back in three hours. And remember, anything happens to them, you both are dead....", Dark threatened this time. He then closed the door and left with Anti. Now the boys were alone with the children. They turned around and saw the children smiling at them.
"Well, I guess it's just us for now...", Jack said in a nervous tone.
"So.... You kids wanna play a game?", Mark asked in a calm voice. The kids then looked at each other and smiled.
"Sure! Let's play tickle wars!", Andy said.
"What?!", the boys asked as they felt a strange power hitting them both. Andy was using his levitation powers to levitate the boys up in the air.
"Woah! Ok Andy, fun is fun and all. But can you please let us down now?", Mark said.
"No! This is how tickle wars actually begins!", Andy said as he wiggled his fingers in the air. Jack and Mark then starts laughing as they feel a weird sensation tickling them both.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! ANDY! STAHAHAHAHAP!!!! PUT US DOWN! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!", Mark laughed. Andy ignored him and kept on tickling them both, while Hannah was just teasing them and watching.
"Coochie coochie coo, Markey!~ Tickle, tickle, Jackey!~", Hannah teased in her cute baby voice.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! PLEASE STOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Jack laughed. After a few minutes of tickling, Andy placed them both on the floor gently. They were both trying to catch their breaths, and trying to stop giggling a little bit.
"Hehe! That was fun!", Hannah said to her older brother.
"Yeah! Let's go to the kitchen for cookies now.", Andy said as he and Hannah went to the kitchen. As they left, Mark and Jack finally got up.
"Man, whoever knew that taking care of demon children would be difficult.", Mark said as Jack agreed with him.
"I know. But they are children, so I think it's time we get back at them.", Jack said as Mark knew where he was going with this. They both got off of the floor and went to go get the kids.
In The Kitchen
The kids were busy having fun with the cookies. Andy was levitating them and making them fly across the entire kitchen. Hannah gave out a lot of giggles as she grabbed a cookie.
"This is so much fun! Daddy never let's us do this.", Hannah said while eating the cookie in her hand.
"I know. Let's keep this a secret. *Giggling*", Andy said while eating his cookie. As they were both still having their fun time together, they heard scary voices entering the kitchen. It was Mark and Jack. They were walking into the kitchen slowly, and they were wiggling their fingers at the children. They also looked evil in the face.
"Hahaha!!! You children thought that you could defeat us in that tickle war? Well, you were wrong.", Jack said in a sinister voice. The kids backed up and smiled.
"That's right, now it's time for you two to get tickled. By the tickle monsters.... Hahaha!!!", Mark said in a sinister voice as well. They were both acting just like their dark opposites, except they did it more creepy and funnier.
"Ah! Quick run!", Andy said as he and Hannah ran upstairs.
"You two can't escape us!", Jack said as he and Mark ran upstairs too.
In The Bedroom
Mark and Jack went inside their bedroom and looked around for the children.
"Where are you two?~", Mark said as Jack looked at the bed. The covers were moving, and their was giggling under it.
"No one ever hides from the tickle monsters! And I mean NO ONE!", Jack said as he took the covers off of the bed. The kids were giggling as Jack and Mark grabbed them. Jack had Andy, and Mark had Hannah. Jack tickled Andy around his belly and armpits, and Mark tickled Hannah on her stomach and sides.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Someone help! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Andy laughed as Jack started to giggle at his cute laugh.
"No one is here to help you, young child. You and your sister are doomed! Coochie coochie coo!~", Jack teased.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Andy, save me! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Hannah laughed.
"Foolish little girl, your brother can't save you now. Not even from this!", Mark said as he laid Hannah down on the bed. He then rolled up her shirt to expose her little baby belly. Mark then held her down and blew raspberries on her belly.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Help me! Someone! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Hannah laughed as Mark kept on blowing raspberries on her belly.
"*Raspberries* Hahaha!!! I got you now! *Raspberries*", Mark said. Jack decided to do the same thing with Andy. Only this time, he also used his fingers to tickle his belly as well.
"*Raspberries* Look who's in control now! Hahahaha!!!! *Raspberries*", Jack said.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Andy laughed. After a long of tickling and playing, the boys stopped tickling the two demon children.
"It looks like we win.", Mark said as he sat up Hannah.
"No fair! We won first!", Andy said as he sat up.
"Yeah! *Raspberry from tongue*", Hannah agreed as she sticked out her tongue. Jack and Mark laughed at the children, and they did too.
"So, do you kids want to play another game?", Jack insisted.
"Yeah!", the kids said.
"Let's play tag! Come catch us!", Andy said as he levitated himself and Hannah. They both then flew out of the room, and Mark and Jack went after them.
"Here we come! We're going to get you two!", Jack said as he and Mark went to go get the kids.
Three Hours Later...
It's been three hours of fun and games for everyone. The kids were upstairs sleeping, and Mark and Jack were relaxing on the couch. They then heard the door and went to open it. Once Mark opened the door, Anti and Dark were back.
"Where are my babies? Are they hurt? What did you two do to them?!", Anti said as Dark calmed him down.
"Relax, they're fine.", Jack said.
"Yeah, they're upstairs sleeping. We were all playing a lot of games, and they got tired.", Mark explained.
"Did they cause any trouble? Possibly Andy?", Dark asked as Jack smiled.
"Well he was using his levitation powers, but nothing bad happened.", Jack explained. Anti then looked at Dark and they were both impressed.
"Well I never thought I say this before, but great job watching our children. You two definitely did well.", Anti said as Jack and Mark smiled at each other.
"Thanks! Does that mean that you two won't annoy us for an entire year now?", Mark asked.
"Of course! However, we might need more of your assistants. Me and Anti are going on vacation next week for the weekend. Can you two watch the kids that weekend?", Dark explained. Mark and Jack then looked at each other and were a bit shocked. They needed some time to think about that. Because after the day they had with the children, they didn't know what would happen the next time they watch them.