Babysitting Of Torture (Natemare, Phantom, Andy, & Hannah)

* Requested by HannahPycrof04. Remember how Mark and Jack watched over Andy and Hannah the last time? 😏 Well, let's see how Natemare and Phantom can handle it. 😂 Enjoy, as always! 😉

Natemare was busy chilling in the living room of the dark castle

Natemare was busy chilling in the living room of the dark castle. He was adjusting the guitar strings on his guitar, and try to get a perfect tune. As he was still strumming his guitar, he saw Phantom coming into the living room with two different tuxedos in two different colors.
"Natemare, I need a favor. Which tux makes me look more evil? The red maroon one, or the purple one?", Phantom asked while showing Natemare his tuxedos.
"The one that makes you look more uglier.", Natemare said as Phantom rolled his eyes and smiled.
"Oh, come on now!~ Don't tell me that you're still jealous that I'm the new evil favorite to Nathan's fans.", Phantom said as Natemare looked at him again.
"Hey, I was made first! Everyone found me hot before you came out of nowhere.", Natemare said as Phantom rolled his eyes again. As he did, they both heard someone coming to the living room. It was Anti.
"Hey guys! I'm glad I found you both. Listen, me and Dark are going to be out collecting dark souls today, and we need someone to watch our children for a couple of hours. And I was wondering if you two could?", Anti explained. Natemare looked at Phantom and thought about the idea for a second.
"Sure, why not?", Natemare said as Phantom disagreed with him.
"What?! No way! I'm not watching over anybody when I know that something could go bad.", Phantom said. Anti then wrapped his arm around Phantom's shoulder and tried to convince him to babysit with Natemare.
"Oh no, my dear friend! Don't think of it as "watching over anybody". Think of it as, keeping an eye on them and to make sure that they stay out of trouble.", Anti said as Phantom glared at him.
"I don't babysit! Even if I did, then what would be in it for me?", Phantom said.
"Well, if you both do a great job, then I'll go to Nathan's house tonight and steal all of his valuables to give to you both.", Anti said as Natemare kinda liked the idea.
"I still don't think so. Even if it means working with him and splitting the bargain, then-", Phantom said until Anti cut him off for a second.
"I'll even steal one of Nathan's favorite guitars and give it to you.", Anti said as Phantom beamed up.
"On second thought, I'll take the job! You and Dark deserve a day out!", Phantom said as he shook Anti's hand and smiled. Everyone then started laughing as the deal was already sealed.
A Few Hour Later...
So far it's been over a few hours of babysitting Andy and Hannah. Andy was busy playing with his cars, Hannah was busy playing with her dolls, and Natemare and Phantom were on the couch watching them both like hawks. However, they were extremely bored of watching the children playing and laughing.
"Ok, I was wrong. This is definitely not worth a new guitar.", Phantom said as Natemare agreed.
"Not even for a few treasures from Nathan as well.", Natemare said. As the both of them were still talking, Andy whispered something to Hannah.
"Hey Hannah, watch this.", Andy whispered. He put down his cars quickly and started up his levitation powers. Only this time, he made the boys float without them even noticing. Andy raised them up a little bit and started to wiggle his fingers at the boys. Suddenly, they both started to laugh.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! What the?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Phantom laughed as he felt a weird sensation on his sides.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! What's going on?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Natemare laughed as he felt the same sensation on his sides as well. After laughing for a full minute, the sensation they were feeling stopped. Natemare and Phantom looked at each other and wondered what just happened.
"Uh?..... That was weird.....", Natemare said as Phantom agreed.
"Yeah.... I, uh? I think I need to head to my voodoo office quickly to check out what just happened.", Phantom said.
"Hey kids, we're going to be gone for a few minutes. And we'll be right back, just try not to hurt each other and.... Yeah!", Natemare said to the children. Both gentleman then left, and the children looked at each other evilly.
"Hey Hannah, wanna have some more fun with our babysitters?", Andy asked his red headed sister.
"Sure thing! Good thing I pulled this special page out of daddy's spell book last week.", Hannah said as she showed Andy the piece of paper in her hands.
"Then let's do this! Hehehehahahaha!!!!", Andy said as he and his sister laughed evilly in their adorable voices.
In Phantom's Office
Phantom was looking through his bookshelf to find out what was that weird sensation that he and Natemare felt earlier. As he was checking the books, Andy took a peek inside the office.
"I just want to know what and why was I feeling. Maybe this book should tell me.", Phantom said as he kept on looking through all of his books. As he was distracted, Andy started to get out his powers again.
"Ok Mr. Magician, let's see how this trick will turn out.", Andy said as he used his levitating powers to lift Phantom up to the ceiling. Phantom saw that he wasn't on the ground anymore, this really freaked him out.
"Huh? What the?! Is there a ghost in this castle or something?!", he said while trying to get down.
"And now...", Andy said as he wiggled his fingers in the air. As he did, he heard Phantom laughing. He was tickling him around his neck, his armpits, his stomach, and his sides.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! WHAT IS GAHAOOAHAING!!!! ON?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Phantom laughed as he tried so hard to get down. Andy giggled a bit and kept on tickling him like crazy.
"Hehe! Oh, this is so much fun! Haha!", Andy said as he tickled Phantom even faster.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! SOMEONE HAHAHAELHAP!!!! I CAHAHAHAHAN'T!!!!! GET DOAHAHAHAWN!!!! HELP MAHAE!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Phantom said in between laughs. Andy then saw that his face was starting to turn pink, and he already started to get tears.
"Hehehe!!! Ok, I think he's done. I'm going to go get a juice box.", Andy said as he stopped tickling Phantom. He then lowered him down gently and left quickly. Once he left, Phantom got up from the floor and was so confused this time.
"WHAT IS HAPPENING?!", he shouted while looking through his books again.
In Natemare's Room
Natemare was laying down on his bed, trying to figure out why he was laughing with Phantom earlier.
"It just seems so curious to me. I know that this dark kingdom is full of demons and evil spirits, but how is it possible that they could feel us without getting notice?", Natemare said to himself. As he was still thinking, Hannah took a peek in his bedroom. She then got out the page that she still had in her hands and memorized it. After that, she put down the spell and whispered it quietly.
"Ok, here we go. Double, double! Toil and trouble! Demon hands, with giggly tickles!", Hannah whispered the spell. Once the words left her lips, she saw four black ghostly demon hands appeared. They were in her control, and they have to do whatever she says.
"You two grab his risks, and you two grab his ankles. And throw a feather in there as well. Two, actually.", Hannah said as two feathers appeared out of nowhere. The demon hands then obeyed her order and went straight to Natemare without him even noticing. But he suddenly noticed it when he felt his arms raising up, and his feet as well.
"Huh? What in the world?! Why can't I move? Wait, are those feathers?", Natemare said as he saw the two feathers coming towards him.
"Now begin!", Hannah ordered to the feathers. The feathers then went up close to both of Natemare's feet and started to move around a lot.
"Oh no! Please don't! NO! NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! WHO IS DOING THIS?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Natemare laughed while moving around a bit. He felt the feathers tickling all around his feet, especially his toes.
"Get in between his toes, I command!", Hannah ordered the feathers. The feathers then started to slide so slowly in between all of Natemare's toes, which caused him to get tears already.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NOT MY TAHAHAHAHAOAHAESAHAHA!!!!!! PLEASE STOP! STAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! THIS TICKLES SAHAHAHAHAUPER!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHADLY!!!!!", Natemare said in between laughs. Hannah started to giggle as she saw Natemare getting tickled.
"Hehehaha!!!! This is so much fun. Luckily daddy didn't catch me take this spell from him last week. Hahahaha!!!! Ok, I think he's had enough. Demon hands and feather, be gone!", Hannah said. As she ordered the demon hands and feathers to disappear, they did. Once they did, Natemare laid back on the bed, still giggling a bit.
"Hehehe!!! Now that I made him so happy, I think I'm going to go see what Andy is doing. Maybe I'll get a juice box while I'm going back to the living room. *Singing* Lalalalala~", Hannah said as she left. As she did, Natemare got up from the bed and started to control himself.
"Ok, I think that this castle is getting taking over by ghosts! I don't know if that's right, but- huh? What's that?", Natemare said as he saw a piece of paper outside in the hall. He picked it up and read it. As he did, he looked up and saw Phantom coming towards him.
"Natemare, it happened again. I don't know if this place is getting taken over by ghosts or something, but-", Phantom explained until Natemare cut him off.
"Oh, it's getting taken over all right! Except it's getting taken over by two little brats that decided to prank us by making us believe there are ghosts storming the castle.", Natemare explained as he showed Phantom the piece of paper in his hands. Turns out it was Hannah's spell. As Phantom looked at it, he looked mad at Natemare.
"So those little brats are behind all of this, huh? Well I think I know a perfect little spell in order to teach them a lesson.", Phantom said as he told Natemare in his ear what was the spell.
In The Living Room
The kids were busy playing with their toys on the floor and laughing, but that was until Phantom and Natemare came back into the living room. Except this time, Phantom had his scepter in his hands. The kids looked at them both and acted like nothing happened.
"Hey kids, are you two have so much fun with your toys? And are you two enjoying each other?", Natemare asked as the kids looked at each other and smiled weirdly.
"Yes?.....", the kids said.
"Well that's good. Anyway, me and Phantom have a new spell that we want you two to see. Wanna know what it's called? It's called REVENGE!", Natemare said. Phantom then waved his scepter around and pointed it at the children. Suddenly, yellow strains of magic appeared out of the scepter and started to go around the children. The children then started laughing as the yellow magic started to tickle them both.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAELHAP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! MAKE IT STAHAHAHAHAP!!!!  MAKE IT STOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", the children laughed as Natemare and Phantom smiled at them.
"Oh, we don't think so! Because after those funny pranks that you two put us through, we thought that it was time for the both of us to have the last laugh. Isn't that right, Natemare?", Phantom said.
"Indeed!", Natemare said. As they both saw the children still laughing on the floor, they heard footsteps coming into the living room. It was Anti and Dark.
"Hello everyone! We're- Back?....", Anti said as he saw his children laughing and rolling on the ground.
"Uh... Why are our children laughing and rolling around on the floor?", Dark asked as Natemare and Phantom smiled at each other.
"It's a long story!", they both said with two smirks. Looks like their full day of babysitting didn't go as they thought, but at least they were able to get the last laugh in the end.
* Like Phantom said before, which tux makes him look more evil? Maroon or purple?

Leave your choice in the comments below. 😏 Thank you all so much for reading, this took such a long time. You have no idea how much my fingers hurt right now. 😫 But anyway, see you all later! Bye! 😋