Magical Love (Phantom & Twilight)

* This is part 2 of the last story I made, that involved Natemare, Phantom, Danger, and my second new persona called Twilight. Hope you all enjoy! 😊
After talking about magic and bringing her back to his place, Phantom and Twilight were already getting to know each other. Not just that, but they were both fall in love, quickly. As they entered inside the bedroom, they were still laughing at a joke Phantom told.
"*Giggling* So then I said to the guy, "Kid, if you sign, I'll give you a show they'll never forget." And he fell for it immediately. Which led him to end up in my scepter in the end! *Laughing*", Phantom told the joke as he and Twilight started to laugh. Twilight's laughter was actually catching his eyes. It was because, her laughter was so adorable.
"You know, you have a pretty cute laugh.", Phantom said as Twilight blushed.
"Hehe! Thank you. You know, Phantom. I never thought that I would end up with you that quickly. It's amazing!", Twilight said. Phantom went over to his desk and sat down on the chair. He then looked at Twilight, and his eyes started to glow red.
"It is amazing what love can do.... And speaking of that, I want you to actually do something for me..... Something very important.....", Phantom said in a very dark sexy voice. Twilight then put her elbows on the table and bent over a little bit. She was also staring into Phantom's eyes.
"And, what would that be?....", she asked in a very calm tone.
"If you're willing to be by my side, then there is something I want you to do.... Right here, right now....", Phantom said again.
"Oh yes.... Anything....", Twilight said as she puck her lips and moved closer to Phantom. However, the mood was killed. Because that's not what Phantom meant. Instead, he placed a long scroll on the table and took out a feather pen.
"It's called, a contract!", he said as Twilight opened her eyes as she put her lips away. Not what she was expecting, actually.
"Wait, what? You want me to sign something in order for me to be with you?", she asked in a very confused voice.
"Forever, if you will. It states that, you will be my partner in crime. Not to even mention my fellow magician for all of our shows. And-", he went on as Twilight stopped him there.
"No! No! No! I'm not signing this contract. I thought that you would want to take our relationship slow and steady, but it seems like you just want to go at it, immediately.", Twilight stated.
"That's the point! What did you think I was talking about?", Phantom asked as Twilight got mad this time.
"THAT'S THE POINT?! Are you actually kidding me? The point! Is that, I want a normal relationship. Not one, where I start signing things to be buy your side forever. I'm not even ready to get married to you, until we both agree on it.", she explained as Phantom listened a tiny bit.
"But don't you see? That's the point! I want you to be by my side forever. *Starts singing* This world is what you need. Where the monsters roam, and the demons all-", Phantom explained as he also started singing. However, Twilight placed her hand on his mouth to shut him up.
"I already know your song! I'm not signing!", she said as she crossed her arms and turned around.
"Aw, come on, Twilight!", Phantom said as he went up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He then decided to tickle her sides for fun. Causing Twilight to giggle a little bit.
"Hehehe!!! Stop that, Phantom. Hahahaha!!!!", Twilight giggled.
"Oo! Is someone a little ticklish?~", Phantom teased.
"N-No! Just stop! Hahahaha!!!!!", Twilight giggled again as she squirmed a little bit. This got Phantom's attention immediately. Not just that, but he was already having fun with her.
"I think she is!~ I can tell!~ I can tell!~ Maybe I should move faster. Only this time, we take this party to the bed!", he said as he went faster around Twilight's sides. He even fell onto the bed, with her locked in his arms.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STOP IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", Twilight laughed as she struggled to get free from the evil magician.
"Wow! Gorgeous and ticklish! My two favorite things in a woman. Coochie coochie coo!~", Phantom said as he continued to tickle Twilight.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! OH MY GOSH! I hate you! I'm going!", she said as she broke free from Phantom's grip. As she was about to leave the room, Phantom used his magic to make her come back.
"Let me go! Let me go!", Twilight said while trying to move.
"You didn't think I let you leave, now did you?", Phantom said as he put Twilight back on the bed and pin her down.
"If you touch me again, I will turn you into a frog.", Twilight said in a sinister voice. However, Phantom just laughed.
"Hehehehe..... You're pretty when you're red in the face. Ha... Now, because you were about to escape my clutches, I'm going to have to punish you... *Finger snap*", he said as he snapped his fingers. Suddenly, magical ropes appeared on the bed, and tied Twilight down. Her wrists were tied down, and so was her ankles. She was now in a "Y" shape position. As Twilight struggled to get free, Phantom got out a cloth.
"Now, are you all comfortable?...", Phantom asked Twilight. As he did, she spit in his face.
"I'm going to hurt you...", Twilight threatened.
"Now that's not very nice. Maybe this should silence that mouth of yours.", he said as he wrapped a cloth around Twilight's mouth. Once it was in place, he looked at her glare.
"My, my! Aren't you cute, right now? Hehe! Now, how about we continue our little game again?...", Phantom said in a very sinister voice. He then started to tickle all around her. Under her armpits, her stomach, her ribs, and her sides. Twilight was struggling and laughing under the cloth. And her face was already turning pink again.
"*Under the cloth* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STOP! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!!", she laughed while moving around the bed. Phantom was just having the time of his life, at this point.
"Oh sorry, I can't hear you!~ Tickle, tickle, tickle!~", Phantom teased as he kept on tickling her. After a few minutes, he stopped to let her breathe again. Twilight was busy gasping for air, and looking mad at Phantom.
"Hmm... Now that we tickled you, I think I forgot somewhere else to tickle. Hmm... But where is it? Hmm...", Phantom said as he saw Twilight trying to close her toes. Phantom then saw what she was doing, and smiled at her.
"Oh! Hiding those toes, now are we? Well then! I think I know what place I missed. Good time to bring out this!", he said as he grabbed his feather pen off the desk. Twilight then looked at him in fear, and said "Oh no" under the cloth.
"Oh no? What's that mean? Does that mean that you don't like it when the feather tickles you here?", Phantom said as he slid the feather around Twilight's left foot. Twilight was now back to laughing and struggling, once again. To even make things more fun, Phantom used his fingers to tickle her other foot.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! PLEASE! ENOUGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Twilight laughed as Phantom switched the feather multiple times while tickling her.
"Coochie coochie coo!~ Are the toes ticklish as well? *Gasp* Oh my goodness! They are!", he said while sliding the feather in between Twilight's toes.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHAT!!!!! THE TAHAHAHAHAOAHAESAHAHA!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", Twilight laughed so hard under the cloth. However, Phantom wasn't paying attention to her. He was busy singing his song while tickling her, instead.
"I'm not what you want! But I'm exactly what you need! Take a bite and feed your satisfaction guarantee!", he sang. After a very long time of tickling and singing, Phantom realized that Twilight's had enough. As he summoned the ropes to go away, Twilight got up and took the cloth off her mouth.
"So, how do you feel?", Phantom asked like if she was stupid.
"Painful! My throat hurts from laughing too much.", Twilight said as Phantom smiled at her.
"Well, you know what they say: The pains only temporary!", he said as Twilight giggled a bit. After that, Phantom looked at her again.
"Look, I'm sorry for torturing you. I just really like you, and I want to start a relationship with you. So, here's the deal: You don't need to sign the contract. Instead, you and I can take things slow for now.", he explained to her. Twilight then got happy and hugged him.
"Really? Oh, Phantom! Thank you! But you know, now that I'm your partner, I should change myself. One sec!", Twilight said as she got out her wand. As she did, she tap it on her dress, and it changed into a different magician look.
Twilight's New Look:

"I got to dress to impress, you know?", she said as she saw Phantom with his jaw down

"I got to dress to impress, you know?", she said as she saw Phantom with his jaw down. As she giggled, she went over to him and sat on his lap, with her legs crossed.
"I'm so glad I met you...", he said while blushing at her.
"Me too.... *Kisses him*", Twilight said as she and Phantom made out on the bed. Phantom was off the hook, for now. But sooner or later, Twilight will be getting her revenge.