Play Time, Mr. Sharp (Nate & Reader)

* Who else thought that the picture I chose for the story was so hilarious? I just love that face and pose. 😂 But anyway, enjoy the story! 😊
You were busy chilling on the couch of the living room, except you were bored. You took off your headphones and saw Nate checking something on his laptop. You walked right to were he was sitting and rested your head on his shoulder.
"Nate.....", you sighed. He then looks at you and smiles.
"What is it, (Your Name)?", he asked.
"I'm bored. Don't you want to do anything fun? Don't you wanna play with me?", you asked as he thought of the idea as weird. He then closes his laptop and looks at you again.
"Uh... Not right now, I have some work that needs to be done. Um, if you will excuse me.", he said as he got up and left the living room. You let out a sigh of disappointment and slouched on the couch.
"Man, now what? I really want to play with Nate, but he has work. Hmm.... *Gasp* Wait! I got an idea!", you said as you got off the couch and went to the kitchen.
Ten Minutes Later...
You were in the kitchen, making coffee for Nate. As you stirred the sugar in the coffee, it was done.
"Ok, perfect. Now I can serve it. Nate! I made you coffee!", you called as you waited for Nate to come. Once he came into the kitchen, you saw that he looked very exhausted.
"*Yawn* You made what?", he asked with a yawn.
"I made you coffee. Because I saw how tired you were this morning, so I made you this to wake you up.", you said with a smile. You then gave Nate the coffee and he drank it. As you saw him drinking, he smiles at you.
"Wow, that was actually pretty good. What was in it?", he asked you as you smiled at him.
"Oh, you know. Cream, sugar, milk, knock-out formula.", you said as he didn't understand the last word you said.
"Knock-out what? Oh.... Oh I- I feel- Uh....", he said as he felt very strange for a second. He then dropped his coffee on the floor and fell down on the floor as well. Nate was fast asleep on the floor, and you were very proud of yourself.
"Yes! It worked! Now we can start the fun together.", you said as you dragged Nate to his bedroom.
Ten More Minutes Later...
"Rise and shine!~", you said to Nate as he woke up.
"Ugh... What happened?.... Wait, what?! What the?!", he said as he also saw that he couldn't move. Because his arms were tied to the bed poles, and his feet were tied to the bed poles too. He also didn't have on his black shirt, he had on his purple tang top. And his shoes and socks were off too.
"(Your Name), what's going on? Why am I tied up?", he asked you as you smiled.
"Well you see, Nate. I saw that you looked very tired from working all morning, so I decided that you needed a little break. And you need to have some fun in your system.", you said as he didn't like the idea one bit.
"Uh.... What are you talking about?", he asked you. You then sat on the bed and moved your fingers under his armpits. You then start to tickle him very fast under his arms, which causes him to laugh and move around the bed.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! (YOUR NAME)! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Nate laughed as you continued to tickle him.
"Stop? No way! You seem to be having fun. Now, let's try here.", you said as you moved one of your hands to his neck. You knew that Nate didn't like people tickling his neck, so you decided to do it.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! STOP THAT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Nate laughed as you saw him trying to bite your hand.
"Now that's not very nice. Maybe we should move somewhere else.", you said as you stopped tickling him. Nate took in a lot of breaths as you moved towards his stomach.
"I wonder how ticklish your belly is, Nate. Let's find out now!", you said as you started to tickle his stomach. You even moved your fingers around his sides and ribs, which made Nate go crazy.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! LET MAHAE!!! LET ME GAHAOOAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Nate laughed as you started to laugh too.
"I don't think I want to let you go, Nate. I'm loving this day a lot! Hehehe!!!! Hmm... Let's try something.", you said as you stopped tickling him. You then rolled up his tang top to expose his stomach and hot abs. Nate then looks at you, and he's not happy at all.
"Ok, what are you doing?", he asked you as you put your face on his belly. You then start to blow raspberries so hard on his belly, which caused Nate to go crazy again.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! C-CUT THAT OUT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", he laughed. You then lift your head back up and decided to play with his belly button.
"Aww!~ You have a really cute belly button, Nate. Why don't you ever expose your hot body on YouTube?", you teased as you stuck your finger into his belly button and started to move it around in there.
"WHAHAHAHAHAHAT?!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!", he laughed as he was moving around the bed again. You then stopped and looked at him breathing.
"Having fun?", you asked him.
"No!", Nate replied while still breathing.
"Haha!!! Yes, you are!~ Now let's see. We did your armpits, your neck, your belly, and your sides. So I'm guessing the last place to tickle you is your feet.", you said as you laid on your stomach and moved towards his feet. You then grabbed his left foot and started to tickle him.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! I CAN'T MOVE! LET ME GAHAOOAHA!!!!!!", Nate laughed as you started to move to his other foot.
"Not yet, Nate. I'v just only started with your feet. Now time for the toes.", you said as you drove your fingers underneath his toes.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! NOAHAHAHAHAHAT!!!!! NOT MY TAHAHAHAHAOAHAESAHAHA!!!!!!", he laughed again as you just realized that you found his ticklish spot.
"Oh! Is the little boy ticklish underneath his toes?~ Coochie coochie coo!~ Haha!!!", you teased him.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NO TEASING! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! IT MAKES IT SOAHAHAHA!!!! SO MUST WORSE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!", Nate laughed as you stopped.
"No teasing? Oh Nate, I think you might like it. Now, how about a nice game of "This Little Piggy"?", you asked as Nate let out a sigh of annoyed.
"Oh my gosh! I don't want to play that game! I want to get out!", Nate said as you smiled again.
"Of course you want to play it! Come on, Nate. Let's play!", you said as you started to move his first toe. Nate tried his best not to laugh, but you could hear him giggling under his breath.
"This little piggy went to the market. This little piggy stayed home. This little piggy had roast beef. And this little piggy had none. And this little piggy went Wee! Wee! Wee! All the way home.", you said as you started to tickle both of Nate's feet with both of your hands this time.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE! PLEAHAHAHAHAHASE!!!!! LET ME GAHAOOAHA!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!", he laughed as you realized to yourself that Nate's had enough. You then stopped tickling him and looked at him.
"Ok, Nate. I think your play time is over. I'll let you out.", you said as you start to un-tie him. He let's out a sigh of relief and stands up on the bed after you un-tied his last rope.
"Wasn't that fun? Ah!", you asked as he tackles you on the bed. He then pins your arms down and smiles at you.
"Maybe it was fun for you, but I think it's my turn now...", he said as he manically giggles at you.
* There will be a part 2, so stay tuned for that! 😉 Also, would you want to do this to your favorite YouTuber? Let me know in the comments who would you like to torture. See y'all later! 😋