My Horrifyng Natemare, With A Hint Of Phantom (Nate, Natemare, & Phantom)

Nate woke up after sleeping for a long time. As he woke up, he noticed something different about him. One, he couldn't move at all. And two, he was in a dark room. He looked around and saw that he was in a chair that spreaded out his arms, and the chair had stocks too. He was sitting in a "Y" shaped position, with his feet in the stocks. He also noticed that he was tied up. His risks were tied up to both arms of the "Y" chair, his chest was tied up to the chair, his legs were tied down flat to the chair, his feet were locked in together in the stocks, and his two big toes were tied together as well. He was also shirtless, the only thing he wore was his black shorts. As Nate looked around the dark room, he tried his best to get out of the weird chair. He then thought to himself about who could've done this to him.
"What the hell? Why am I here? Who did this to me? Hello? Anyone? Hello?", Nate said. He then saw the lights turning on and heard footsteps from behind. He then saw two people walking up in front of him. He noticed them both right away. It was his two evil personas, Natemare and Phantom.
"Well, well, well! Natemare, what do we have here?", Phantom asked as Natemare smiled at him.
"Well Phantom, it looks like we have our favorite boy here! All locked in.", Natemare said as he wiggled his finger on Nate's chin. Nate turned his head away and looked at his two personas laughing.
"Ok, you two! What's this about?", Nate asked.
"Well it's quite simple, Nathan. We kidnapped you so we can have a fun time together. We figured that if we kidnap you, we would have enough time to torture you.", Phantom explained.
"What? Why?", Nate asked again as he got a little bit scared.
"So we can get back at you. After getting rid of me and Phantom, you made us both miserable. Everyone loved you after you put us both into your two stupid music videos. And you took all of the credit! Leaving us alone with nothing! So now, we both thought that this would be a good time to get back at you.", Natemare explained this time.
"Ok, first off. I didn't tell you guys to leave. You guys decided to turn evil and-", Nate said until Phantom cut him off.
"SHUT UP! We don't want to hear your mouth right now. Instead, we want to hear you laughing...", Phantom said as Nate got confused this time.
"Um... What are you talking about?", Nate asked. But as he did, he saw Phantom and Natemare walking to where his arms were. Natemare was on the right side, and Phantom was on the left side. They both then started to wiggle their fingers all around Nate's armpits. Nate started laughing immediately as he felt their sharp nails tickling him.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! LET MAHAE!!!! GAHAOOAHA!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Nate laughed as the two personas ignored him.
"Just remember, Nate. We're both part of you. And we know where are your most ticklish spots.", Phantom said.
"That's right! Like right here.", Natemare said as he started to us one hand to tickle Nate's neck. Phantom joined in as well, and Nate started to laugh even more louder.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! DON'T DAHAHAHAHAOOHAHA!!!!! THAT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Nate laughed as Natemare and Phantom smiled.
"Oh yes, Nate. We know about the neck. We always have.", Phantom said. After tickling Nate for about a minute or two, the two personas stopped. Nate was now sweating and breathing heavily.
"Hm! That was fun. But, maybe we can try harder.", Natemare said as Phantom agreed.
"You're absolutely right! I was thinking we try right here next. You know, his favorite spot of all.", Phantom said as he started to tickle Nate on his sides and ribs. Natemare did the same thing as he started to tickled Nate so fast this time. Nate wasn't having it at all, he was struggling so hard to get free.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HEAHAHAHAHALP!!!!! SOMEONE HELP MAHAE!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Nate laughed.
"Are you actually calling for help? Now that's just funny! Hahaha!!!", Phantom said with an evil laugh.
"Yeah Nate, you forgot. We've kidnapped you. No one knows where you are, and no one can hear you. Now, how about we start to move right over here now?", Natemare said. He then put one hand on Nate's stomach and tickled him. Nate laughed out so loud this time, which surprised Phantom.
"Oh! Sounds like someone has a ticklish belly!~", Phantom teased as he tickled Nate on his belly.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! STOP IT! I CAHAHAHAHAHAN'T!!!!! I CAN'T HANDLE THIS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I'M TIED UP! LET ME GAHAOOAHA!!!!! PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Nate laughed as he started to get tears to go down his face.
"Aww!~ Look Phantom, he's starting to cry!~", Natemare teased.
"I can see!~ I can see, alright!~", Phantom teased too. After tickling Nate again for a few minutes, they both stopped again. Nate was now sweating a lot, and he had tears going down his cheeks. He was also pink in the face.
"My, my! Aren't we having fun?", Natemare said as Phantom smiled.
"Why yes, indeed. But, it seems like we haven't moved on to the special spot of all yet. And I think you know what I'm talking about. Right, Natemare?", Phantom said as Natemare smiled this time.
"Certainly! I'm guessing that it's the feet...", Natemare said as Phantom smiled evilly this time. Nate started to shake a bit and he tried to close his toes. But due to his two big toes getting tied together, it wasn't that possible.
"Oh my! Look at him, Natemare.", Phantom said as he and Natemare saw Nate shaking.
"Aww!~ He's shaking with anticipation. Hehehaha!!!! Well, we better get started then!", Natemare said as he and Phantom moved to Nate's feet. They both then used both of their hands and tickled all around Nate's feet. On his heels, his arches, and the tips of his toes.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!! IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I'M NOT ENJOYING THIS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! OH PLEASE! NOT MY TAHAHAHAHAOAHAESAHAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Nate laughed as he struggled again to get free.
"Oh yes, the toes! Your most ticklish spot on your feet. How could we ever forget?", Phantom said evilly as he tickled all over Nate's toes with his sharp nails.
"Hope you're enjoying this, Nathan. Because you're never going to be set free. You're going to stay with us here forever, and ever!", Natemare said while tickling the tips of Nate's toes as well.
"That's right! So laugh for us, clown boy! LAUGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Phantom said as he and Natemare let out an evil loud laugh. As Nate kept on laughing, he felt his breath becoming weak. As he felt his laughter starting to kill him slowly, he woke up quickly. He was giggling a bit as he felt something underneath the covers of his bed. He opened it up and saw his dog, Bowser. He was licking his feet and toes, which made Nate laugh a bit. Nate then picked up his puppy and gave him a kiss.
"Good morning, buddy! Thanks for the morning tickles. It was much better than the nightmare I had last night.", Nate said to his dog as he just remembered the horrifying dream he had. Bowser then licked his face, as Nate giggled a bit.
"Come on! Let's go get some breakfast, and then record some videos. Wait until I tell my fans the crazy dream I had last night. Pretty sure that's going to led to fanfics. Haha!", Nate said as he left the room with his dog. He was so happy that the dream wasn't real, but it soon was when the fanfics come out.
* Incase you're not familiar with Nate's dog, this is him with Bowser! 😍

* Isn't that just the cutest picture of Nate with his puppy? 😍🐶❤️ Hope you guys enjoy the story, new stories coming out soon like always, and that's it

* Isn't that just the cutest picture of Nate with his puppy? 😍🐶❤️ Hope you guys enjoy the story, new stories coming out soon like always, and that's it. See you all later! 😊