Live With Matpat & NateWantsToBattle: Part 1 (NatePat)

* To the person that made this fan art, great job! 😃 And to all the fan girls out there, you're welcome! 😉 Anyway, enjoy the story. 😊
"Hey guys, welcome back to another video on GTlive. Incase many of you are wondering why this is live, well let's just say that I brought a guest to be with me on the show for today. Everyone, say "hi" to Nate. AKA, NateWantsToBattle.", Matt said as he pointed the camera on Nate. Today he was doing a live stream on his channel with Nate today. Except, there was something different going on. He had Nate tied up on his couch, and he covered his mouth with a cloth. As Matt pointed the camera at Nate, Nate started to talk underneath the cloth. But he wasn't making any sense.
"Hahaha!!! I'm sorry if this is confusing you all. Let me take the cloth off.", Matt said as he started to take the cloth off of Nate's mouth. Once he did, Nate looked at the camera in fear.
"Does that feel better?", Matt asked Nate.
"No! Someone help me, Matt has me tied up in his house. Please send help!", Nate said as Matt laughed again.
"Hahaha!!! Nate, relax! I'm not going to hurt you, you're my friend. The reason why I invited you today was because I'm making a video about you. You see, I'm still a little bit triggered about how you tied me up for your "Mangled" music video. So I thought today, why not turn the tables around for a little bit?", Matt explained to Nate and the camera. Nate wasn't scared anymore, but he started to get a little bit nervous.
"You mean you're going to sing around me while I'm tied up?", Nate asked as Matt smiled.
"No, something different than that. You can see that your legs are tied up too, right?", Matt said as Nate looked at his feet that were covered by his grey socks.
"Yeah?....", Nate said.
"Well today for the live stream, I'm going to tickle your feet just to get you back for tying me up. Plus for all of the tickle fights that you've done to me over the years.", Matt explained as Nate was shocked for a second. He also saw Matt taking off his socks and exposing his bare feet on camera.
"What?! No, no, no! I don't consent! I don't-", Nate said as Matt grabbed his legs and wrapped them around his arm.
"Trust me, Nate. You'll love it. Even the fans will too. Ready? Here comes the tickle hand!~ Woohoo!", Matt said as he started to attack both off Nathan's soles. Nate was moving around the couch as Matt continued to tickle him.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! MATT! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! THIS ISN'T FAHAHUNNY!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Nate said in between laughs.
"Wow guys, whoever knew that NateWantsToBattle was extremely ticklish. Fun fact: Nate is always ready to battle. Especially when it comes to tickling.", Matt said to the camera.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! THAT'S NOAHAHAHAHAT!!!! TRUE! HE'S FULL OF LIES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Nate laughed as Matt looked at the camera again with a smile.
"Don't listen to him, guys. He likes this, a lot. Try to make a fanfic out of this. (Already done one! Ha! 😂)", Matt said while tickling the tips of Nate's toes. He knew that they were Nate's number one secret tickle spot.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OH MY GOSH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!", Nate laughed as Matt got surprised for a second. He then looked at the camera again while tickling Nate's toes.
"Well guys, it looks like the toes are the most ticklish spot of all.", Matt said.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NOAHAHAHAHAT!!!! MY TAHAHAHAHAOAHAESAHAHA!!!!! MATT! PLEASE STOP! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Nate laughed as his face started to turn pink.
"Stop what exactly, Nathan?", Matt asked.
"TICKLING MAHAE!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Nate laughed.
"Tickling you? I'm already doing that, silly.", Matt joked again. He then looked at the camera again and smiled.
"I'm guessing all of you are enjoying this as much as I am right now. Hehehaha!!!! And I know that some of you want me to tease him as well to make it sound sexy and cute. So, I'll do it. Coochie coochie coo, Nate!~", Matt said as Nate started to get tears a little bit.
"SHUT UP! NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! TEASING! I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Nate laughed.
"Do what, Nate?", Matt asked.
"TEASE ME!", Nate shouted.
"If you insist! Tickle, tickle, tickle!~ Coochie coochie coo!~", Matt teased while tickling all around Nate's feet.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Nate laughed. Matt then looked at the camera again and started to tickle the tops of Nate's feet.
"I heard that some people say that the top can be ticklish too. Looks like they were right.", Matt said while still tickling the tops of Nate's feet. Nate wasn't having it anymore, he was about to give in.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! PLEASE! NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NO MORE! I CAN'T TAKE THIS MAHAHAHAUCH!!!! TORTURE ANYMORE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Nate laughed as Matt looked at the camera again.
"I think he's had enough, guys. Let's let him rest.", Matt said as he stopped tickling. Nate was finally able to catch his breath, but he was now red and sweaty in the face. This actually made Matt laugh.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You're face. Oh my gosh! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Matt laughed.
"Oh, shut up! I'm done, I feel like I need to go take a nap.", Nate said while resting his head on the couch.
"Ok Nate, you can rest for now. But when we come back, we're going to continue the torture again. I'm making this live stream into two parts.", Matt said to the camera and Nate. Nate looked up at Matt with fear again.
"What?.....", Nate asked.
* There will be a part 2 coming out by tomorrow, so stay tuned! 😉