The Bet (NatePat)

Nate and Matt were busy playing "Smash Bros" on the Wii. As they were both playing, Nate won the third time in a row.
"The winner is, Luigi!", the narrator said as Nate cheered. Matt looked annoyed at his dancing friend.
"YES! I win! I win! Suck it! WOO!", Nate said as Matt got mad this time.
"That's not fair! You kept on distracting me with your music! I want a rematch! And this time, no singing.", Matt said as Nate sat back down and agreed.
"Alright, but I think that we should make this a bet. And I already thought of something for the loser to do.", Nate said as Matt didn't like the words coming out of his mouth. He knew that Nate was thinking of something really stupid.
"And what would that be?", Matt asked as Nate smiled.
"I say that the loser has to... Worship the winner's feet.", Nate answered with a weird smile on his face. Matt thought about the idea for a second, and thought of it as creepy. But he knew that if he wanted to win, he have to defeat Nate in the game. Matt then looked at Nate and agreed on the deal.
"Alright! You're on, Sharp!", Matt said as he and Nate shook hands. Once they did, they both started to play again. Matt tried his best to keep focus on the game, but Nate keep on kicking his character off the battlefield. Suddenly, Nate saw the smash ball and hit it. He then used his character's powers to throw Matt's character out of the battlefield.
"No! NO!", Matt yelled as Nate shoot his character out of the battlefield. The game ended with Nate winning again, and Matt went into a shock for a second.
"YES! I win! AGAIN! I'm so proud of myself!", Nate said as Matt looked at his friend.
"HOW?! How can you beat me again?!", Matt asked as Nate didn't know the answer to his question.
"I don't know, but all I know is that I'm the best at "Smash Bros". Now, about the bet... Better get your hands ready, Matthew. Because you have some feet to worship.", Nate said as he took off his sneakers and socks. Matt still couldn't believe that he lost again. He thought for a second that the game was rigged or something. Once Nate finished taking off his socks, he put his bare feet on the table. Matt got on the floor to ask him what he has to do.
"So, what do I have to do?", Matt asked.
"Well you see, Matt. I love to have my feet tickled. And I want you to worship them by tickling them. So get started! Do it! Do it!", Nate said as Matt looked confused for a second. He didn't even bother to ask why, so he just went along with the plan. He started to wiggle his fingers all around Nate's feet, which caused him to laugh a little bit.
"Hehehahahahaha!!!!! Oh come on! That doesn't make me laugh a lot.", Nate said as Matt thought of another way. He dragged his fingers up to Nate's toes, which caused him to laugh a little bit again.
"Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Are you serious? That doesn't make me laugh a lot either! You're going to have to think of something better than this.", Nate said as Matt felt like giving up. But he had an idea. It sounded very stupid to him, but it was worth a shot. Matt held onto one of Nate's ankles, and started to lick up his sole. Nate felt something slimy going up his foot, and he started to laugh a lot.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! M-MATT! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT!!!! ARAHAHAHAHAE!!!!! YAHAHAHAOOOAHAHAHAU!!!!!! DAHAHAHAHAOINAHAHAHAG?!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Nate laughed as Matt kept on licking his feet with his slimy long tongue.
"I'm worshipping you. You said to make you laugh a lot. That was the deal, Nathan~", Matt teased as he went back to licking. Nate was starting to laugh even louder when Matt started to lick in between his toes. Causing him to move around on the couch and laugh even harder.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I C-CAN'T HAHAHANDAHAHAHALE!!!!! THAHAHAHAHAHAT!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! MATT! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! PLEAHAHAHAHAHASE!!!! NOT MY TAHAHAHAHAOAHAESAHAHA!!!!!! THAT TICKLES! REALLY BAHAHAHAHAHAD!!!!!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Nate laughed as Matt kept on licking his toes. His tongue kept on going in and out of every single toe.
"Mmm... Your toes taste so yummy! Every single one of your little piggies are enjoying this, Nate.", Matt said as Nate still kept on laughing.
"WHAHAHHAHAHAT?!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Nate laughed as Matt still kept on going with the licking. After a long time of licking, Matt was done. He cleaned the saliva off his mouth and saw that Nate was so relaxed on the couch. He sat back down next to his friend and smiled.
"So, did you enjoy your victory prize?", Matt asked.
"Yes..... Definitely......", Nate said as he started to fall asleep. Matt gave him some room to lay down on the couch and went to the kitchen quick to get a jar of peanut butter. He came back into the living room and sat back down on the floor. Where Nate's slimy feet were still on the table.
"Well, the next victory of yours is going to get better once I make you win again.", Matt said as he put the peanut butter jar on the table and sat back on the couch next to his sleeping friend. He couldn't wait for him to get back up and lose the game to him again. Because this time, he thought of a "sweeter" worship for his feet.