A Tied Up Situation (Tythan)

* Requested by CrankyVampetteXPLR & AutumnDiumano. Enjoy! 😜

 Enjoy! 😜

Ethan was busy acting bored in his bedroom, doing nothing more but just playing was a ball of yarn like a cat

Ethan was busy acting bored in his bedroom, doing nothing more but just playing was a ball of yarn like a cat. Even though he had Tyler come over today to hang out and record some videos, he was still bored. Especially, that Tyler is busy watching tv in the living room. Basically, there was nothing much to do.
"Oh man, I'm so bored! All the videos are done. Tyler is chilling on the couch. Maybe I should go and- Oh shit!", Ethan said as he threw his ball of yarn on the floor. As he went to go pick it up, he grabbed it by the start of the string. Which made the ball get unraveled.
"Oh come on! Shit! Ugh! Come on! No!", Ethan said as he tried to get up all the yarn that was unraveling all around him. However, he was just getting tangled up some more in the long yarn.
"No! Oh my gosh! Why can't- Woah! Ow! Ugh!", Ethan said as he fell on the floor. He was so tied up, he couldn't even get out of the yarn. He was completely tangled up. As he was struggling to get free, Tyler came into the room.
"Ethan? Are you okay? Because-", Tyler said as he stopped and looked at Ethan.
"I swear, if you laugh-", Ethan said until Tyler cut him off.
"Don't worry, you won't.", Tyler said as he went back outside the room. Ethan saw him close the door, and he also heard him laughing outside the room. After that, Tyler came back in.
"Okay, I'm better.", Tyler said with a smile.
"Haha! Very funny. The reason I'm like this is because I tangled myself in my ball of yarn that fell on the floor. Can you get me out of here?", Ethan said.
"I don't know, Ethan. This is just too funny to not look at.", Tyler teased.
"TYLER!", Ethan said in an angry tone.
"Alright! I'm just kidding. Let me see how tied up you are.", Tyler said as he bent down to help Ethan. But as he was checking the yarn around Ethan, he decided to do something funny. He put his hands on Ethan's sides, and tickled them so slowly. Ethan got a reaction immediately, and started to giggle.
"Hehehahahahaha!!!! Hey! Tyler, cut that out! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!", Ethan giggled.
"I don't think so, Ethan. You looked angry before. So let me help you out with your anger issue.", Tyler said as he went even faster on Ethan's sides. He even moved up and down, to get Ethan to laugh a lot more.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! TYLER! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! THIS ISN'T FUNNY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Ethan laughed while trying to get free.
"Oh, it is extremely funny. Coochie coochie coo!~", Tyler teased his red face friend.
"SHUT THE HELL UP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Ethan shouted.
"That's not very nice. Maybe, I should teach you a lesson. Roll over on your stomach!", Tyler said as he rolled Ethan over. He then started to tickle him even faster on his tiny adorable baby belly. Ethan kept on laughing as he felt tears coming down his face.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! THIS TICKLES SAHAHAHAHAUPER!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHADLY!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Ethan laughed while moving around some more.
"Tickle, tickle, tickle, Ethan!~ You know how much I love your tummy. Now, let's move on to the last part on your body. Since your legs are tied up as well, let's move onto your feet.", Tyler said while moving towards Ethan's feet. He took off his socks and felt them.
"Tyler, No!", Ethan begged.
"Tyler, Yes!~", Tyler said as he tickled all around Ethan's feet and toes. Ethan lost it this time when he felt Tyler's sharp nails tickling his feet.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NO MORE! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! TYLER! PLEASE! MERCY! MERCY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Ethan laughed as Tyler kept on going.
"I promise to stop, if you say that you're sorry for being angry.", Tyler said.
"I'M SAHAHAHAHAUPER!!!!! SORRY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Ethan laughed.
"Are you sure?", Tyler asked.
"YEHAHAHAHAHAS!!!!", Ethan shouted.
"One hundred percent?", Tyler asked again.
"TYLER!", Ethan shouted.
"Alright! I'm just kidding. I'll stop.", Tyler said as he stopped tickling Ethan's feet.
"*Breathing* Thank you.... Finally....", Ethan said in between breaths.
"Alright, let's get you out of that tangled up yarn.", Tyler said as he grabbed some scissors from the computer desk. He then started to cut some yarn that was very tight, and Ethan was finally released.
"Yah! I'm free! Thanks Tyler. Even though you tickled me, I still appreciate that you were able to release me.", Ethan said as he gave his friend a hug.
"Sure thing, Ethan. And, I'm sorry for tickling you. I just love to hear your adorable laugh. It's pretty cute to me.", Tyler said as he blushed a bit.
"Really? You love my laugh?", Ethan asked while blushing as well.
"Are you kidding? It's so addictive to me. And, kinda sexy.", Tyler said as Ethan smiled.
"Oh, Tyler...", Ethan said as he moved closer to Tyler. Before you know it, the ship had already started to set sail.