Doctor's Appointment (Schneeplestein & Reader)

You were waiting in the doctors office, reading a magazine. You had to come in today for your daily every year check-up. As you were still waiting to see the doctor, the nurse came out and called your name.
"(Your Name), the doctor will see you now.", the nurse said as she took you to the room.
In The Room
Once you finally got there, she opened the door and let you in. As you walked in, you saw the doctor turn around in his chair and looked at you with a smile.
"Hello and velcome! Velcome to my E.R. I will be your doctor for today. I am Dr. Schneeplestein. But you can just call me Dr. Schneep, for short.", he said as you shook his hand.
"Nice to meet you, doctor.", you said.
"Doctor, I will go and get you the papers.", the nurse said as the doctor stopped her.
"Oh! Speaking of going, could you please go get me a pot of coffee as vell? Because I have not have any today. AND I GET VERY CRANKY! WHEN DR. SCHNEEP, DO NOT HAVE HIS CAFFEINE IN TAKE!", he shouted as the nurse ran out of the room. As she did, you looked at the doctor calming down.
"I'm sorry. I can sometimes get very cranky. So, shall we begin?", he asked as you agreed quickly. You then sat down in the check-up chair and heard the door open again. It was the nurse, except she was a bit afraid this time.
"Here you go, doctor!", she said as she dropped off his stuff and closed the door quickly. As she did, Schneep grabbed the papers and looked at you.
"So, today ve're going to be doing your daily check-up. But not just that, today ve also need to check your feet for reflexes and sensations. So, I'm going to have to ask you to lie back down on the chair.", Schneep said as you lied back on the chair. As you did, you then felt something weird. You saw that Schneep was strapping your arms and legs down to the chair.
"Why are you strapping me down?", you asked.
"So that way you can hold still for the test.", he said as you didn't question him. After he finished strapping you down, he wrote down something on his clipboard and went back to you.
"So now that ve got you strapped up, it's time ve begin our little experiment.", he said as he moved closer to you feet. He then took off your shoes and saw your feet.
"Ah yes! Very good. Vhat do ve have here?", he said as he felt your smooth and clean feet. You giggled a bit when he felt them and tried to act normal. As he wrote on his clipboard, he went back to you.
"So, it looks like that you have some very smooth and soft feet. Now ve can begin the experiment. Vhat I'm going to do is that I'm going to wiggle my fingers around both your feet, until you feel or not feel sensation.", he said as you agreed. You then start to feel his cold hands rubbing and scratching your feet. You then start to laugh and move a lot in the chair, except you were still strapped down.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!! THAT TICKLES! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", you laughed as Schneep kept on going.
"(Your Name)! I need you to hold still, for a couple of minutes. (Your Name), stop fighting me on this! Please hold still.", he said as you kept on laughing. After a minute of that, he stopped to write down the results. You caught your breath as he was still writing. Once he was done, he looked back at you.
"So, it seems that you can still feel sensation. That's very good. Now ve need to check for the reflexes in your toes. I vant to see if they can still wiggle. And please, hold still.", Schneep said as he started to wiggle his fingers above the tips of your toes. You giggled for a little bit, but you start laughing harder after he went even faster on your toes.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! PLEASE! I CAHAHAHAN'T!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", you laughed as Schneep told you to calm down.
"(Your Name)! Vhat did I just say?! You need to calm down. I am a qualified doctor. And I have the power to put you to sleep if I have to.", he said as you kept on laughing and giggling. After a few minutes of that again, he stopped to document the results. You felt like this wasn't a good idea to trust this man, but in your thoughts you thought that he was very handsome and funny.
"Ok, you still have reflexes in your toes. But it seems here that your toes are the ones that have the most sensation in them. There's a syndrome for this. It's called, "The Vittle Piggy" syndrome. So, I'm going to have to check your toes to see if it's true. But you must be still.", he said as you looked at him with a weird look. You felt like he wasn't actually a doctor, but you didn't want to lose your shot at this one.
"I'll try.", you said as he started to wiggle your toes. You tried so hard not to laugh as he went from toe to toe.
"This vittle piggy went to the market. This vittle piggy stayed home. This vittle piggy had roast beef. This vittle piggy had none. And this vittle piggy went Wee! Wee! Wee! All the way home.", he said as you started laughing when he started to tickle your toes again.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!", you laughed as he kept on going.
"It looks like you have the syndrome, (Your Name). I wouldn't expect you to know any of this, because you're not a one hundred percent qualified doctor like I am.", he said as he kept on tickling your feet. After a few minutes, he stopped. You caught your breath again as he documented his final results.
"Ok, ve're done. I will let you out now and tell you the results.", he said as he un-strapped you from the chair. Once you were free, you looked at him holding the clipboard.
"Ok, so there's good news and bad news. The good news is that your reflexes are good and you can still feel sensation. But the bad news is that you do have a sinus in your feet called "Ticklish". But not to vorry, all you need to do is to not get people to tickle your feet. *Wink*", he said as you agreed with him. You then blushed as he winked at you. Even though you still thought that the test was so stupid and ridiculous, at least you got to be with a handsome and excellent doctor.
* Would you want this man to be your doctor? Let me know in the comments down below. I would personally recommend him! 😊