Summer Story Two: (NatePat)

Nate and Matt were busy hanging out at the beach. Matt was busy making a sandcastle, and Nate was just sitting in the shade. Matt looked at his best friend while making the top of the sandcastle.
"Nice castle.", Nate said as Matt smiled.
"Thanks! Hey Nate, do you want to build another one with me?", Matt asked as he also blushed. Nate took off his sunglasses and looked at his friend with a confused face.
"Uh.... No... I'm actually just trying to chill now.", Nate said as he put back on his sunglasses and lied back down on his beach towel. Matt didn't want to force him, so he agreed with him. As he went back to playing in the sand, Matt thought of something funny to do. He saw Nate's feet and started to wiggle his fingers slowly on the both of them. Nate started to giggle a little bit and got up quickly to move away his feet.
"Hehehehe!!!! Hey! Don't do that! That tickles! I'm trying to chill, remember?", he said.
"Yes...", Matt replied as he saw Nate going back to sleep. He then saw that Nate was falling asleep quickly, which gave Matt the perfect idea to have some fun with him.
Twenty Minutes Later...
Nate woke up after having a long nap. As he was waking up, he noticed that he couldn't move. He was stuck in the sand.
"Wh-what?.... What? Huh?! Why am I- What the hell?", he said as he struggled to get free. But he stopped just to notice something. He saw that there was a sandcastle right on top of him.

As he looked confused on what was going on, he saw Matt from behind the sandcastle

"Hey, you're awake!", Matt said as he was smoothing out the castle.
"Matt, what is going on here?! Why am I in the sand? And why is there a sandcastle on top of me?", Nate asked as Matt giggled a little bit.
"Hahaha!!! Well I saw that you were feeling so bored while "chilling", so I decided to put you in the sand to have some fun with you. I even put a sandcastle on top of you to show that you're the king of it.", Matt said as Nate blushed a bit. However he liked it when Matt called him a king.
"What are you talking about?", Nate asked as Matt went behind the castle again with a smile. Suddenly, Nate started laughing as he felt something from behind the castle. Turns out Matt was tickling his feet that we're sticking out of the sandcastle.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Nate laughed as Matt kept on going. He tickled Nate everywhere on his feet. His arches, his heels, and his toes most of all. Nate was trying to escape the sand, but he couldn't with the big sandcastle buried on top of him.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!!! N-NOT MY TAHAHAHAHAOAHAESAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Nate laughed.
"Coochie coochie coo~ Aww~ You seem so happy now, Nate! I'm so glad. Oh~ Look at your cute little piggy toes~ And they're so ticklish too! Aww~ How cute!~", Matt teased as he went even faster on Nate's toes.
"WHAHAHAHAHAHAT?!!!! I'M NOAHAHAHAHAHAT!!!! I'M NOT A BABY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Nate said in between laughter.
"Of course you are! You're trying your best to escape, but you can't. *Sigh* Now, how about we play a nice little game with your toes?", Matt said as he stopped tickling Nate. Nate finally caught his breath and looked up.
"Don't you even dare! Do not touch my toes! Don't-", Nate said as he felt Matt wiggling his two big toes. Nate held in his laugh, but he started to giggle a little bit. As he was trying not to laugh, Matt kept on moving from toe to toe.
"This little piggy went to the market. This little piggy stayed home. This little piggy had roast beef. And this little piggy had none. And this little piggy went all the way home, crying Wee! Wee! Wee!", Matt said as he tickled all around both of Nate's feet again. Nate let out his laughter and started to laugh even harder.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Nate laughed as Matt let out a giggle.
"Aww~ I told you! I told you that you were such a baby. Hahaha!!!", Matt said as he kept on tickling Nate. He then stopped again and smiled at Nate again.
"Oh Nathan~ Wanna play another game?", Matt asked as Nate caught his breath again.
"No!", Nate said as Matt smiled.
"Of course you do. Here's the question, what type of bug am I making with my hand?", Matt said as his wiggled his fingers at Nate. Nate rolled his eyes and thought to himself that this was never going to end.
"How the hell should I know? Please tell me!", Nate said while looking annoyed. Mat then smiled and wiggled his fingers again at Nate.
"A spider!", Matt shouted. He then started to spider tickle all around both of Nate's feet. Causing Nate to laugh even more, and struggle even more to get out of the sand.
"Huh?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! I CAHAHAHAHAN'T!!!!! TAKE THIS ANYMORE! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", Nate said in between laughs again. As he did, Matt smiled at him.
"Well, it looks like you've had enough. So I guess I'll stop.", he said as he stopped tickling Nate. Nate was catching his breath again, except he was sweating a little bit and he had tears going down his face.
"Wow, that was fun? Wasn't it?", Matt asked as he took a picture of Nate with his phone.
"No! It was not. You know how ticklish I am.", Nate said as Matt smiled again.
"I know. And I'm sorry. I just wanted to have some fun with you.", Matt said.
"It's ok. I'll have to admit it. I kinda did enjoy it.", Nate said as Matt smiled with glee.
"Yah! Ok, I'll help you get out of the sand.", Matt said as he dig Nate out of the sand. As Nate got up, he was finally free. Even though he was covered in sand, at least he was free. As he cleaned the sand off him, he looked at Matt.
"You know what? You actually gave me an idea for my next album. I think I'll call it, "Sandcastle Kingdoms".", Nate said as Matt gave him a high five. Looks like being buried in the sand was able to help Nate re-think on something very special.