The Danger Of Babysitting (Andy, Hannah, and Danger)

* Requested by HannahPycrof04 again.

She thought that it would be cool for my evil persona babysit Andy and Hannah

She thought that it would be cool for my evil persona babysit Andy and Hannah. But how do you think Danger will take it? Let's find out:
Danger was busy mixing some potions together in her laboratory in the dark castle. As she was making smoke happen, she took off her goggles to clean up the smoke and looked at the potion with tense.
"Ok, I definitely need to be careful with this.... Careful... Careful....", Danger said as she picked up the potion and walked slowly with it. But as she was walking, she jumped after someone scared her for a second. Turns out that it was Anti.
"YOUR MAJESTY!", Anti shouted as Danger screamed. This caused her throw her potion out of the lab. Anti dodged it, but there was an explosion outside the lab.
"Ugh! What is it, Anti?! You better have a good explanation for why you made me jump and throw away my potion!", Danger said as she adjusted her goggles.
"I'm so sorry, my evil queen. But I did came here for you, actually. You see, me and Dark are going out to hunt dark evil spirits today, and we need someone to watch our children. And we thought, that since you're the queen of this kingdom, and that you let us both live in this castle with our children-", Anti explained in a nervous tone.
"Get to the point, Anti! This better be good.", Danger said as Anti took a breath.
"Alright! Me and Dark were wondering if you can babysit our children for today?", he said. Danger looked at him with a suspicious face; you basically couldn't tell, considering the fact that her eyes were covered by her hypno goggles.
"Babysit your children? Haha! Anti, I'm an evil queen and scientist. I have no time to watch your little girls.", Danger said as she went back to her lab experiment.
"First off, one of them is a boy. Second, it would just be for a couple of hours. They won't be that much of a handful. They're very well trained. My gosh! My queen, if you want me to beg, then I will. Please? Please?", Anti said as Danger looked at him with an evil smile.
"Hmm.... Now that you've mentioned and beg, I think- No!", she said while going back to her experiment. Anti needed to think of something in order to change her mind, so he thought of an idea.
"You know what, Danger? You're starting to act like your opposite already.", Anti said as Danger dropped her potion on the floor. She then looked at Anti with a mad face.
"What... Did... You... Just... SAY?!", she said in anger. Danger would always hate it whenever someone addresses her opposite. (And that opposite of her's, is me! 😑)
"You heard me! Genesis would always hate the fact of babysitting. It looks like you're starting to agree with everything she hates. It may also be turning you weak, even as a queen.", Anti said as Danger got even madder this time.
"For your information, I am not weak! And I told you to never say my opposite's name! And I am not starting to agree with her on anything! And to prove it, I'll babysit those children of yours, TODAY!", Danger said as Anti smiled.
"Thank you!", he said sarcastically.
"What did I just say?", Danger said as she was so confused on what just happened.
"You agreed to watch our kids, that's what happened... Ow...", a voice said outside the lab. It was Dark, who was all smokey and burned.
"Uh, Dark? Why are you all burnt?", Anti asked.
"When I was waiting for you to talk to Danger, I saw a bottle rolling over to me. And it exploded.", Dark explained. Danger and Anti just looked at him and tried not to look suspicious.
Later In The Afternoon...
Danger was busy in her lab again, making a new potion. After the first one hit Dark "accidentally", she was back to making a new one. However, it was hard for her to concentrate. Considering the fact that she was still babysitting Andy and Hannah. The two children grabbed her legs and looked at her with the cutest smiles.
"What?...", Danger asked while looking down at them both.
"Don't you want to play with us?", Hannah asked.
"Yeah! Save work for later, let's play!", Andy said. Danger then took the children off her legs and bend down.
"Ok, let's play a nice little game called, "Let me finish my work, while you two play with each other".", she said sarcastically. The kids then looked at themselves and walked away from her.
"*Breath* They didn't tell me that I had to play with their children. Anyway, back to work!", Danger said as she got up and went back to work. But as she was stirring the potion, she just remembered something.
"Oh yes! I need a dragon's eye blood for-", she said as she turned around. But when she did, she saw Andy shaking a mysterious black jar.
"*Gasp* Andy! Give me that! This stuff can literally eat your soul!", Danger said as she took the jar out of Andy's hand.
"It can do that? Cool!", Andy said.
"No, it's not cool! It's- Hannah! Stop!", Danger said as she saw Hannah with a syringe in her hands. She went over to her quickly and took it away from her.
"This is a poisonous syringe, not a baby bottle!", Danger said.
"But it smells like strawberries!", Hannah said with a cute smile.
"Oh for crying out loud, can you two just please don't touch anything in here? Don't touch my poisons, my potions, or my syringes filled with poisons and potions!", Danger said as she went to go put everything down. After that, she went back to work. She was even trying to get her mind off of babysitting for a little bit. As she was still working, Andy whispered something to Hannah in her ear.
"She said that we can't touch anything. But, she didn't say that we can levitate anything...", Andy said as Hannah giggled quietly. Andy then started up his powers, and levitated everything inside the lab. All of the poison jars, potion bottles, and everything else. He moved them all around so much, it was like one big tornado.
"*Shivers* Why does it feel cold in here? And why does it feel like there's a tornado in here?", Danger said as she turned around. What she saw, literally freaked her out.
"WHAT THE HELL?! ANDY, PUT ALL OF THAT DOWN! RIGHT NOW!", Danger shouted.
"Okay!", Andy said as he un-did his powers quickly.
"WAIT! I meant- *BOOM*", Danger said as all of the poisons and potions of hers exploded in her face. Once the smoke cleared away, the kids saw that she was all burnt up. And she looked like she was going to cry.
"Well, you said "Put it down".", Andy said with a smile.
In The Living Room
"Since you little brats can't be trusted, at all, I'm going to watch you both in this living room until your fathers get here. Just play with your toys and please don't cause any trouble...", Danger said. She was sitting on the couch, watching Andy play with his cars, and Hannah playing with her dolls.
"Ah... Finally, some relaxation for me... *Phone ringing* Hello? Oh hi, Natemare... NATEMARE?!", Danger said. When she answered her phone, she realized that her boyfriend was on the phone. She got all comfortable on the couch, and took off her silver lab coat that exposed her black tag top. The kids just looked at her with weird faces.
"Hello, my evil demon!... Oh no, I'm not busy at all. I'm just babysitting for a little bit. But it's fine, I can talk.", Danger said on the phone.
"Are you talking to your boyfriend, miss?", Andy asked.
"Aww! How romantic! Is he a handsome prince? And are you his princess?", Hannah asked.
"Hahaha!!! Hold on a second...", Danger said as she covered the phone and looked at the kids.
"*Whispering* Why don't you BOTH! Go upstairs to your room, and play in there...", Danger said angrily with a fake smile. The kids then went upstairs, and Danger went back to her call.
"Now, Natemare, where were we?", she said on the phone.
In Andy's & Hannah's Bedroom
"Something tells me that auntie Danger doesn't want to have fun.", Andy said as Hannah grabbed her bunny plush.
"She's scary, a little bit.", she said while squeezing her bunny.
"Yeah, she is. But, what if we could make her happy? And I know just the idea for that!", Andy said. He then went up to his sister's ear and whispered her the plan. They both then looked at each other and giggled.
"Time to play, prank the babysitter!", Andy said as he and his sister laughed again.
Back In The Living Room
"I don't know what our couple name should be. Maybe, "Datemare"? Or "Nanger".", Danger said on the phone. She was lying on her stomach on the couch, and she had her black flat shoes off. As she was still talking on the phone, Andy and Hannah took a peek inside the living room.
"Ready?", Andy asked as Hannah smiled. He then started up his powers and pointed them at Danger.
The Phone Call:
Danger: I mean, "Datemare" sounds good. But "Nanger" sounds- s- Hehehehahahaha!!!!
Natemare: What's so funny?
Danger: Nothing, I was j- Hehehehahahaha!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Danger was laughing for a good reason, actually. Andy decided to use his powers to tickle her all over her feet. She couldn't see it, but Andy could.
Natemare: My love, is something funny going on at your castle?
Danger: N-No! No! I promise you that.
Natemare: Well, okay then. Anyway, I think that the first couple name sounded very good. But now let's talk about fanfics of us. Don't you think that the fans will find it odd that we're a couple?
Danger: It's not like our opposites coupling up together. Gross! It's just- just! JAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! MAKE IT STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!
Natemare: Why are you laughing again? And make what stop?
Danger: I'm not laughing! I'm NOAHAHAHAHAHAT!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Natemare: Are sure that you're alright?
Danger: *Breaths* YES! I'm sure... It's just, I feel so happy for some weird reason. It feels like someone is ticking me feet without me even noticing.
Natemare: Someone is WHAT?!
Danger: I said, it feels! But no one is behind me. Maybe my castle is haunted again. You know that I would never cheat on you, Natemare. You're the only evil man for me.
Natemare: Aww! You're such a bad girl. Just wait until I intrude your castle, and get you in bed tonight while everyone else is sleeping...
Danger: *Gasp* Natemare, you dirty boy! Hehehe!!! Hehehehahahaha!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! OH NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Natemare: What is it now?!
Danger: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! N-NOAHAHAHAHAHAT!!!!! MY TAHAHAHAHAOAHAESAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Natemare: Danger, what's going on over there?!
Danger: *Breathing* Nothing, I promise!
Natemare: Then tell me what the hell are you laughing at! Why are you laughing? What's so funny when I didn't even say anything funny?
Danger: I-I... Actually, I don't know...
Natemare: You know what, I think that someone is there tickling your feet for fun. If it's my opposite, I'm going to kick his ass! I'm coming down to that castle right now! See you soon!
Danger: What? No, Natemare- *Phone hang up*
End Of Phone Call
Danger put down the phone and got up quickly. She was so confused about what just happened to her, again.
"W-What is happening to me today? And why was I- Huh?", she said as she heard giggling outside the living room. She looked over, and saw Andy and Hannah walking away. They were both giggling and saying how much fun they had pranking her. Danger listened in on closely and was furious.
"Why those little-", she said until she saw black smoke enter the room. Once the smoke cleared away, Natemare appeared out of the smoke.
"Natemare!", she said as her boyfriend looked as angry as she was.
"Where is he? Where's the son of a bitch that's trying to steal my girl?! Nathan, come out wherever you are! Because I have a special power to make you laugh! And it involves death!", Natemare said while walking around the living room. But Danger stopped him before he continued talking.
"Natemare! It wasn't your opposite that was tickling me. It was actually Anti and Dark's little brats.", she explained.
"Andy and Hannah? Oh my gosh... I know what you're talking about, actually.", Natemare said.
"They did it to you before?", Danger asked.
"Yes! They tickled both me and Phantom one time when we were both babysitting them. They did it for a prank.", Natemare explained as Danger turned mad again.
"Well, I'm going to go up there and teach them a lesson! I'm gonna go into their room and spank their little butts!", Danger said as she was about to leave. But Natemare stopped her for a second.
"Woah there, wicked witch. Take it from the guy who got messed with them before. Phantom even gave me an idea to teach them a lesson the next time they prank. I guarantee, that they won't do it again.", he said as he told Danger the plan in her ear. Whatever it was, it must've been something good.
In Andy's & Hannah's Bedroom
Andy and Hannah were busy having a tea party on the floor in the middle of their room. Hannah had on an adorable flower hat, and Andy had on a cute little top hat. (Somebody, please make a fan art for this! 😍)
"Would you care for more tea, Mr. Andrew?", Hannah asked in the cutest fancy voice yet.
"Why yes, thank you.", Andy said in his childish fancy voice as well. As they were both playing, they saw Danger entering the room, with her hands behind her back.
"Hi kids! Are you two having a tea party?", she asked with a smile.
"Yes?....", Andy and Hannah both said at the same time.
"Well that's just great. Speaking of that, I thought that you kids would want a snack. So, I made you both cookies.", Danger said as she handed them both a chocolate chip cookie. The kids looked at each other for a second and took a bite out of the cookies.
"Wow! These taste really good!", Hannah said.
"Anything for such demonic children.", Danger said with a smile.
"Yeah, these actually- act- a-", Andy said as he started to feel tired all of a sudden. Hannah felt the same way as well. Before you know it, both kids were now fast asleep.
Twenty Minutes Later...
"*Yawning* That was a long nap.", Andy said as he and Hannah woke up.
"Yeah. *Yawn* But, I'm awake now. Come on, let's- Huh? Why can't I-", Hannah said as she bumped into glass in front of her. She and Andy then felt around and saw that they were trapped inside a crystal ball. They both started to tap more around the glass and screamed for help. And outside of the crystal ball, was Danger and Natemare.
"I hope that this will teach you two a lesson on pranking people. And your fathers will hear about this when they get back. In the meantime, you guys can play in there all you want. Best of all, you're not causing any trouble.", Danger said as she looked inside her crystal ball.
"I told you that it would work.", Natemare said while hugging Danger.
"And yes, it did!", Danger said with a smile.
* Hope you all enjoyed this story. This was so much fun to make. Especially, one for my evil persona. If you all love this story, let me know down in the comments what was your favorite part. And if some of you want to see Danger in other stories, or with Natemare, let me know down in the comments as well. Thank you all so much for reading, I'll see you all later! Bye! 😊