My Work Of Art 2 (Septiplier)

* Requested by WendyBerube. This is the second part to the first part I made. Let's see what Mark is going to paint on Jack. 😉 Hope you enjoy, as always. 😊

Mark was getting all of the paint colors ready so he can paint on Jack

Mark was getting all of the paint colors ready so he can paint on Jack. After the sexy picture Jack posted of him, Mark wanted to do the same thing too. As he brung out the paint, he saw Jack sitting in his chair while shirtless. Mark just couldn't wait to paint all over his sexy body.
"Ok Jack, are you ready to begin?", Mark asked his happy boyfriend.
"Are you kidding? I can't wait for this to happen. Let's get started with it.", Jack said as Mark smiled. As he sat in his chair, he got out a paintbrush and begun. He dipped the brush into the first paint; green. He then started to create two mini circles on both of Jack's man breast. Jack then felt the sensation and started to laugh. Now he could tell why Mark was laughing when he painted on him.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Jack laughed as Mark smiled.
"It tickles, doesn't it? I told you it would.", Mark said while making two mini green squiggly lines on the two circles. As he did, he moved on to the next color, only this time he had another brush with him. He dipped the first one into the blue paint, and then the second one into the black paint. Mark then made two blue circles inside the two green ones, and used the black paint to paint two tiny circles inside the two blue circles. Jack felt more of the cold paint tickling him, he kept on laughing as he felt the paint getting colder and colder every second.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! OH MY GOSH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! THIS TICKLES SAHAHAHAHAUPER!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHADLY!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Jack laughed as he felt the brush on his left nipple.
"Yeah, welcome to the torture I was put through. Hehehaha!!!!", Mark laughed in his goofy man voice. As he finally finished the first part of his creation, he cleaned off the brushes and moved on to part two of the painting. He dipped the brush into the pink paint and made a huge squiggly line going across Jack's tummy. It looked like two pink hills.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! MY TUMMY IS TICKLISH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ITS SAHAHAHAHAUPER!!!!!! SUPER COLD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Jack laughed as Mark started to paint more on the pink squiggly line.
"Stay still, Jacky. I'm almost done.", Mark said. He then finished the pink looking hills and dipped the brush into the next paint; red. He then moved the brush to the middle of the two pink hills and made a small heart. Jack didn't laugh that much when Mark made the heart, but that was until he colored the inside of it.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! WHY DOES THAT TICKLE MAHAE?!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Jack laughed as Mark moved on to the last color.
"Ok Jack, last color. I promise, but you need to hold still for this one.", Mark said as Jack agreed. The last color Mark was using was the black again. He then started to write on Jack's belly underneath the pink hills, and Jack couldn't help but laugh. He held onto his chair so he wouldn't move a lot, but he was still laughing.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I REGRET THIS! A LOT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", Jack laughed. After Mark finished with the black paint, he was officially done.
"It's done! I did it!", Mark said as Jack saw his body in the mirror. The pictures were two "Septiceye Sams" on Jack's man breasts, a pink Markiplier mustache with a heart on his stomach, and what Mark wrote underneath the mustache was "Septiplier Away!". Jack started to giggle as he saw himself in the mirror.
"Wow, I look amazing! *Giggling*", Jack said as Mark held his hands.
"You always look amazing to me.", Mark said as Jack smiled.
"So, ready to take the picture?", Mark asked.
"Yeah, then I can go take a shower. Haha!", Jack said. Mark then took out his phone and took the picture of Jack doing his sexy pose. He then posted it on Instagram, and everyone adored it just like the last picture they saw. Just like in the last post, this was definitely a picture people are going to remember forever. Including Mark and Jack.
* Just like the first part I made, this one was fun to make too. And if you guessed the picture, good job! See you all later! Bu-Bye! 😉