Summer Story Six: (Shyland)

* I know that this seems familiar to others who love Shane and Ryland, so here's my first story of them. Also, this is also an honor of their engagement! 💍

Shane was busy relaxing on the beach with his fiancé, Ryland. The two of them were actually celebrating their engagement with a little trip to the nice sandy beaches. As Ryland took off his shirt, Shane started to rub some sunscreen on him.
"How are you feeling so far?...", Shane asked his man.
"Perfectly fine... I'm so excited for our wedding that's coming soon...", Ryland said while continuing to feel the sunscreen all over his back. He even started to giggle when Shane slid his fingers down his back.
"Hahahahaha!!!! That tickles! Hehehehehehe!!!!!", Ryland giggled. Shane caught his eye when he heard him. He always loved to hear his boyfriend's laugh.
"Hehe! Aww, what's wrong?", Shane asked while tickling him faster.
"Hahahahaha!!!! N-Nothing! I'm just-", Ryland said until Shane cut him off.
"Ticklish?!", Shane said as he tickle attacked his boyfriend immediately. Ryland fell back on his stomach as he felt his boyfriend getting on top of him and tickling his sides.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! SHANE! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! I'M TICKLISH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Ryland laughed.
"I know you're ticklish... Which is one of the reasons why I love you!", Shane said while moving his fingers under his stomach. Ryland lost it immediately when he felt where the fingers were going next. He tried to get Shane off of him, but he couldn't.
"NOAHAHAHA!!!!! NOT THE BELLY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", Ryland laughed as Shane giggled at his reaction.
"Hehe! Yes, the belly! Coochie coochie coo!~", Shane teased while continuing to tickle his boyfriend. After about two minutes of that, he decided to turn around and grab his ankles. Ryland sensed the reaction immediately and begged at Shane.
"Shane, please don't!", Ryland begged. However, Shane ignored him and started to tickle all around Ryland's feet. Ryland started to laugh even louder and struggled so hard to get his boyfriend off of him.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! SOMEONE! HEAHAHALP!!!!!! MAHAHAHE!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", Ryland laughed.
"Oh, I don't think that anyone is going to help you, darling. I'm all you got here. Tickle, tickle, tickle!~ Coochie coochie coo!~", Shane teased while moving his fingers across Ryland's toes. At this rate, Ryland couldn't take it anymore. He immediately got his boyfriend off of him and got up from the ground; with his stomach covered in sand. As he was finally free, he got on top of Shane and gave him an evil smile.
"I think that it's my turn now!~", Ryland teased as Shane just smiled at him. He then felt his boyfriend's fingers tickling him everywhere on his upper body. Mostly his armpits, which was Shane's most ticklish spot of all.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! RYLAND! STOP! STOP! I'M MORE TICKLISH THAN YOU! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Shane laughed like crazy.
"I know you are! Coochie coochie coo, Shane!~ Haha!", Ryland teased.
"CUT IT OUT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! PLEASE! I'M BLACKING OUT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Shane begged while starting to turn red in the face. Ryland was nice enough to see him get red for a second, and decided to stop. However, he wasn't finished with him. He moved up to Shane's feet and wrapped them around his arm.
"Ryland, don't!", Shane said.
"TOO LATE!", Ryland shouted as he tickled attack all around Shane's feet. Shane was laughing up a storm when he felt his boyfriend's sharp nails all around his soles.
"NOAHAHAHA!!!!! MY FEET ARE TICKLISH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I'M GOING TO GET YOU BACK! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! N-NOT THE TAHAHAHAHAOAHAESAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Shane said between laughs.
"Coochie coochie coo!~ Tickle, tickle, tickle!~ Aww, who's adorable when they're getting tickled? Aww!~ Poor baby boy!", Ryland teased.
"SOMEONE! HEAHAHALP!!!!! HELP MAHAHAHE!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Shane laughed while starting to turn red again.
"Help? Who's going to help you? I'm the only person here with you.", Ryland mimicked him. After a very long time of revenge and tickling, Ryland decided to stop so his boyfriend can get up and breathe. As Shane sat up, he wrapped his arms around Ryland's back and kissed his neck from behind.
"I freakin love you so much...", Shane said as Ryland smiled.
"Me too. I can't wait for the big day...", he said as the both of them began to make out this time. Such a beautiful day on the beach, for a beautiful couple like them.