A Date To Remember (Mark & Reader)

"So babe, you ready to begin our little date together?", Mark asked you with a creepy smile. However, you were scared when he asked you that question.
"N-No! Please don't do this, Mark!", you begged. What was happening was, you and Mark were having a date night together; and Mark told you that he wants to have some fun with you in the bathroom. You got excited after he told you. But it wasn't what you were expecting. Why? Because Mark had you tied up, and in the bathtub. Also, as an extra bonus to him, he had you wear a red bathing suit that he had just especially to you. So now, at this point, he was going to have some fun with you.
"Oh (Your Name), you're just so adorable. Now, let's begin!~", Mark told you in the sweetest voice yet. As he did, he went over to your feet, and kneeled down.
"Wow... Your feet are absolutely beautiful...", he said as you blushed. After that, you felt Mark's nails tickling you all around your feet.
"HAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! M-MARK! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! STOP IT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", you laughed as he held onto your legs for you to hold still. Little did he know, was that you were super ticklish; mostly all around your feet.
"Coochie coochie coo!~ Who's my laughing beautiful baby?", Mark teased you.
"SHUT UP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", you shouted.
"Now that's not very nice. I think I should punish you for that. Like tickling you right here....", Mark said as he moved his fingers down to your arches and heels. This literally got you to go to insane like crazy. No wonder why Mark said you were super ticklish.
"AHHH!!!! NOAHAHAHA!!!!! NOT MT ARCHES OR HEELS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", you laughed while moving around the tub. Mark let out a few sexy giggles, and looked at you.
"Hahaha!!! That's what you get for yelling at me. You know better than to do that.", he said.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! OKAY! I'M SORRY! I'M SAHAHAHAORRY!!!! JUST STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", you laughed so harder this time. You even started to turn pink in the face.
"Sorry isn't enough, you know. Tickle, tickle, tickle!~", Mark teased you again. As he kept on tickling you, he was smiling at you again.
"Oh my! I totally forgot about the toes. What's up with the little toes?~", Mark asked you as he moved his fingers up to the tips of your toes. You completely lost it, this time. Because out of all the places you were ticklish on your feet, your toes were the main targets.
"NOAHAHAHA!!!! AHHHH!!!! NO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! PLEASE STOP! NOT MY TAHAHAHAHAHAOES!!!!! MARK! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", you shouted out of laughter. At this point, you were starting to have trouble breathing while you were laughing. That and, your voice started to sound like a little girl.
"Oh babe, you're just so adorable when you shout my name. You know that? And don't worry, I'll stop when I fell like it.", Mark said as he continued to tickle you. After a very long time of tickling you, Mark finally decided to end your "date" with him. As he started to un-tie you, you rolled up into a ball in the bathtub.
"Aww, babe! Come here!", Mark said as he picked you up bridal style. After laughing a lot, you were too tired to get up.
"Oh my gosh... I hate it when you do this to me.", you said as he giggled at you.
"Hey, I wanted to do this because I really love.", he said to you romantically. Even though you were tired, you couldn't stay mad at your man.
"Oh Mark, I love you too.", you said as you gave him a kiss. After that, you two left the bathroom and went to bedroom. So even though the date wasn't what you expected, at least you were able to spend some time with your man.