Self Torture: Part 1 (Danti & Reader)

* Requested by Darker_Than_Dark745.

If anyone has any suggestions for a story, go to the "Request Section" in the book

If anyone has any suggestions for a story, go to the "Request Section" in the book. But without further delay, let's get go!

You were busy in your gaming room, watching YouTube videos. Little did you know, but you were also a famous YouTuber. You were also friends with the most famous YouTubers online, including Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. As you were still busy checking your YouTube status, you got a text from Mark that said he and Jack are coming to visit you today. As you replied to the text, you went back onto the computer and kept on checking your status. But suddenly, you heard something falling in your kitchen. You got confused for a second and tried to ignore it. But then you hear more crashing in your living room. You turned off your computer for a second and went to see what was going on. Once you made it to the living room, you see a large mess around you. As you got confused on what happened, you got down on your knees to clean up everything off the ground.
"Man, that's so strange. How did this happened? No one broke into my house, because the door is still locked. And the windows aren't shattered. I don't know if it was a tiny earthquake that I didn't feel, but-", you said as you kept on cleaning. But as you did, you suddenly felt your mouth being covered with a cloth. And your arm was held behind your back. You start to scream for help, but you suddenly got hit in the head with something hard. As you collapsed on the floor, you see two people laughing and you suddenly fall asleep.
Five Minutes Later...
It's been around five minutes since you got knocked out. Once you woke up, you couldn't move. You were on your couch and struggling to move, but you couldn't. Your arms were tied behind your back, and you feet were tied up too.
"What the?! Grr! Come on! Why can't I- How did I-", you said until you heard laughing coming to the living room. There were two people coming in, and you got so terrified for a second. Because they were Darkiplier and Antisepticeye. As they looked at you, you looked away.
"Hehehe.... Hello (Your Name). We're so glad to see you again. Did you miss us after both your friends got rid of us?", Anti said as you refused to talk to him. Dark then went up to you and smiled.
"Oh what's the matter?~ Is someone upset because they're tied up? Well don't be sad, because we're going to have a fun time with you. Right Anti?", Dark said as you looked a bit more terrified at him and Anti. As Anti shook his head, you got mad at them both.
"What are you two talking about? Get out of my house now!", you yelled as they laughed.
"Oh (Your Name), I watch that mouth if I were you. Because to be honest with you, we want you to join us in the darkness. You could be a really good evil demon like us.", Anti said as you went into shock. As he still smiled at you, you used both of your tied up legs to hit Anti in the face. Causing him to fall on the ground in pain.
"I will not join the both of you freaks!", you yelled as Dark got mad at the way you hit his boyfriend. As Anti got up, his eye was cut a bit. You must've hit him with your toenails.
"That's it! If you won't join us, then we'll make you. And I think I'll start first, because you ruined my eye! And I think it's time I teach you a lesson.", Anti said as he went to the other side of the couch and grabbed your feet. You tried to pull them away, but he held onto your feet with a strong grip. He then started to wiggle his fingers around both of your feet, and you tried your best not to laugh. Your feet were extremely ticklish when it came torture.
"Don't try to hold in your laughter, (Your Name). Because I've just gotten started.", Anti said as he started to scratch his fingers harder into your souls. You couldn't hold in your laughter anymore, so you let it out.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! THIS ISN'T FUNNY! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!", you laughed as Anti kept on tickling your feet. He then let out a few giggles and started to go for your toes, which were your most ticklish spots ever.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NOT THE TAHAHAHAHAOAHAESAHAHA!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", you laughed as Anti scratch the tips of your toes. As you were still laughing, he looked at Dark and smiled.
"Well, it looks like someone is starting to cheer up.", he said to Dark as he kept on tickling you.
"I can see that. You know what, Anti? I think our friend here is starting to change they're mind about earlier.", Dark said as Anti agreed. He then stopped tickling you and you finally caught your breath.
"Oh we're not done yet, (Your Name). Hey Darkey, do you want to try next?", Anti asked as you went into shock again.
"No! Please don't!", you begged as Dark sat on the couch and grabbed your feet.
"Oh, it's my turn now~ Now, we're going to start a little bit slow.", he said as he started to scratch your feet a tiny bit. You let out a few giggles as Dark smiled evilly at you.
"And now, we're going to go a lot more faster!", Dark said as he tickled your feet very fast.
"AHH!!! NOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! YOUR'RE EVIL! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", you laughed as Dark continued to tickle you.
"You know what, Anti? I think our little friend here is enjoying this.", Dark said as Anti agreed.
"I agree completely. So (Your Name), for the last time. Are you going to join us?", Anti asked as Dark stopped tickling you. You finally caught your breath and turned red at them both.
"NEVER! YOU FREAKS GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! RIGHT NOW!", you screamed as they turned angry this time.
"Alright! That's it! If you keep on refusing, we're going to torture you even more!", Anti yelled as he joined Dark on the couch. They both then started to tickle your feet, and you laughed even harder and louder.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NOAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! THIS IS TORTURE! STAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! I WILL NAHAHAEHAVER JOIN YOU TWO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", you laughed as they also did. You felt like this torture was never going to end, but you were still not going to join them on the dark side. As they kept on tickling you, Dark screamed and fell on the floor.
"AHH!!! Oh.....", he said as he fell on the floor and disappeared in black smoke. Anti stopped tickling you for a second and saw that his boyfriend disappeared.
"Darkey?! Darkey! Where'd you- AHH!!! Oh.....", Anti screamed as he also felled on the floor and disappeared. As he did, you got confused for a second on what just happened. Suddenly, you see two people coming into the living room. It was Mark and Jack. They both had two blown darts in their hands, and they even had a large straw. Looks like they got rid of their evil personas while they weren't looking. They both then smiled at you as you kept on breathing.
"Looks like you know how to get the party started. Right Jack?", Mark joked as you rolled your eyes.
"I agree, Markimoo. Hah.... Let's get you out of those ropes and start that gaming video you planned for today.", Jack said as you smiled in relief.
"Hah.... Thank you guys.", you said as they both let you out. Even though they saved you, you still felt a little bit giggly. But then you thought to yourself that being a little bit giggly is much better than being tortured by two evil personas. Just a little bit better.