How Do Youtubers Wake Up In The Morning? (Septipler, Phan, Tythan, etc...)

* Wanna know how YouTubers wake up other YouTubers in the morning? Well, here you go! 😏

1. Septiplier:
Mark woke up on a nice beautiful morning. He let out a few yawns and left his bedroom. As he walked down the halls, he was greeted by Chica. She gave Mark so many good morning kisses and doggie love.
"Good morning, Chica-Bica! Oh yes, thank you for the kisses. *Kiss* Alright, let's go see if Jack is awake.", Mark said as he pet his dog. He then left Chica out in the hallway and went to Jack's room. Once he got to his room, he opened the door quietly and saw his boyfriend sleeping. Mark then went up close to Jack and hugged him above the covers.
"Hey Jack, good morning. It's time to get up.", Mark whispered. Jack then let out a few groans and ignored his boyfriend. Mark then thought of something funny to do if Jack wasn't going to wake up. He went up close to Jack again, and tickled him under the blanket. Jack started to laugh as Mark kept on tickling him.
"*Under the covers* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! MARK! STAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Jack laughed while moving around in the blanket.
"I'm waking you up, baby. Tickle, tickle, tickle!~", Mark teased as Jack finally stood up. He fixed his hair and smiled at his boyfriend.
"Well, top of the morning to you too then.", Jack said as Mark gave him a kiss on the cheek. But as he did, Chica came into the room and jumped on Jack's bed. Jack giggled as Chica gave him some love, which really made Mark laugh.
2. Phan:
Phil was busy brushing his hair that morning. Once he finished up, he went to Dan's room to see if he was finally awake. Because Phil knows that Dan can became very lazy sometimes when it comes to the morning. Once Phil made it to Dan's room, he knocked on the door.
"Hello? Anybody awake?", Phil said as he kept on knocking the door. He then heard Dan's groans and opened the door. He then saw Dan sleeping in his bed, except he looked like he didn't want to get up.
"Dan, wake up! We have adventures to go on today!", Phil said as Dan looked at his friend with a tired look.
"Is this the day that you're filming everything?", Dan asked.
"Yes! Now get up, sleepyhead.", Phil said again.
"Never!", Dan said as he hid under the covers. Phil was starting to get annoyed by the way Dan was acting. But luckily, he had a fun idea to do. He went up quickly to Dan and tickled his stomach under the covers. Dan moved around a lot and started to laugh a lot as well.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! PHIL! DAHAHAHAHAOHAHAN'T!!!!!", Dan laughed.
"Are you going to wake up now?", Phil asked.
"YAHAHAHAHAES!!!!", Dan shouted.
"Yes what?", Phil asked again.
"I'LL WAKE UP NOW! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Dan laughed. Phil then stopped tickling him so Dan could get up. Dan got out of bed and stretched a bit.
"I'll be in the kitchen in just a minute. I just need to splash some cold water in my face, first.", Dan said as Phil smiled.
"Ok, you go do that. And remember this, Dan. If I have to get you to wake up in the morning again, then this is going to happen to you again.", Phil said as he wiggled his fingers at Dan and left the bedroom to go make breakfast.
3. Tythan:
Ethan woke up on the good side of the bed that morning. He forgot that he was spending the night at Tyler's house. After doing some morning push ups, he went to go see if Tyler was awake. As he walked down the hallway quietly, he finally made it to Tyler's room. Ethan opened the door quietly and saw Tyler sleeping. Except, he didn't had the blanket on him. He was just slumbering away on his bed, with his shirt raised to the top to expose his stomach.
"Tyler? Tyler, are you awake?", Ethan whispered to his friend. But all he heard was Tyler snoring. Ethan went into the bedroom and thought of a way to wake up his friend. He looked at Tyler's stomach and got down on his knees. Ethan then placed his face on Tyler's stomach, and blew raspberries so hard. This caused Tyler to wake up immediately and laugh so hard.
"AHH!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! ETHAN! STAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!", Tyler laughed as Ethan looked up at his giggling friend.
"Finally, I got you up. Good morning!", Ethan said as he was so close to Tyler's face. Tyler looked at his adorable friend and gave him a sarcastic smile.
"Good morning? Really? After what you just did?", Tyler asked as Ethan giggled.
"Hey, I had to do it. At least I don't act like a sleepyhead in the morning.", Ethan joked.
"Oh really?....", Tyler said as he pulled Ethan onto the bed. As he did, he then starts to attack Ethan on his stomach and sides. Causing Ethan to laugh like crazy.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! TYLER! STAHAHAHAHAP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Ethan laughed as Tyler kept on tickling him.
"Maybe in a few minutes, Ethan. Just for the record, this is my morning wake up call. Coochie coochie coo!~", Tyler teased his laughing best friend.
4. Janiel:
Daniel woke up in a good mood that morning. He was just so happy that he got to wake up right next to his boyfriend again. He turned around and saw Joey sleeping like a baby.
"Good morning, sweetie.", Daniel said to his sleeping boyfriend. He then pulled Joey close to him and started to kiss him on his neck. Joey woke up to his kisses and started giggling.
"Hehehahahaha!!!! Daniel, don't... Hahahahahaha!!!!!", Joey giggled. Daniel then smiled and started to move Joey closer to him. He then started to kiss Joey more on his neck. Except this time, he blew raspberries while kissing him.
"Hahahahahaha!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Daniel, your lips! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Don't do that! STAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh, that tickles! Hehehe!!!", Joey said in between laughs. Daniel then stopped kissing his neck and hugged him.
"Good morning, sleeping beauty. Are you ready to wake up?", Daniel said romantically.
"I am now. But I'm sleeping beauty, and I need a true love's kiss in order for me to get up.", Joey said playfully. Daniel then turned him around and gave him a kiss on the lips, which made Joey giggle.
"That's better! Hehehe!!!", Joey said with a giggle.
5. Grethan:
Ethan heard his alarm clock going off and got up. He then turned it off and looked at the time. After checking the time, he got out of bed and went to go wake up his brother. Once he made it to Grayson's room, he opened the door and saw his brother sleeping.
"Hey! Hey! Grayson! Wake up!", Ethan said as he heard his brother snore. He forgot that Grayson wasn't a light sleeper. As Ethan kept on listening to his brother's snoring, he went up to the bed and pulled away a bit of the covers. He then saw Grayson's foot and tickled it. Grayson's foot twitched a bit, so Ethan did it again. As he went a little bit faster, he heard his brother giggling a bit and talking. He must've been having a dream or something.
"Hehehahaha!!!! Oh baby, you make me laugh so hard. Hahahahahaha!!!!", Grayson said while giggling. Ethan couldn't help but laugh at the way his brother was acting. As he started to laugh, he saw that Grayson was finally awake.
"Huh? What? Ethan, what the heck are you doing in here?", Grayson said as he got up.
"I just came in to wake you up. Plus, I heard you laughing and talking in your dream. Hahahahaha!!!!", Ethan said as he left the bedroom. Grayson rolled his eyes as he got out of bed. He then went to the bathroom and took a morning shower. After the shower, he put on his bathrobe and left the bathroom. As he left the bathroom, he walked passed Ethan's room and heard him snoring. He went inside and saw his brother sleeping.
"Oh, ok then. So you decided to come into my room and wake me up, and now you decided to fall back asleep?", Grayson said as he heard his brother snoring. He forgot that Ethan wasn't a light sleeper like him.
"Oh, you really don't want to wake up, huh? Well then!", Grayson said as he went over to his brother quickly and started to tickle him under the covers. Ethan woke up immediately and started laughing.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! I'M UP! I'M UP! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Ethan laughed. He then stood up and saw his brother looking at him.
"Wake up, sleep ass! You fell asleep again.", Grayson said.
"At least I didn't have a weird dream about a girl.", Ethan said as Grayson rolled his eyes again.
"Whatever, just wait until I wake you up from your dream.", Grayson said as he left the bedroom. Ethan then got out of bed and went to go start the day off with breakfast.
* And there you have it! 😃 That's how YouTubers wake up in the morning! 😂 Which one was your favorite to read? Let me know in the comments down below. Thanks for reading the story, and I'll see you all later! Peace out, my beautiful readers! 😆