2.

•••T'Challa•••
The party was still going on and everybody was dancing and talking as I stood next to Okoye and talked, Shuri was raiding the cake table as Okoye said something to me.

"What do you think about Brianna?" Okoye asked as I had my arms crossed looking at Brianna dancing with her brother who was almost her height.

"She's beautiful but I can tell she's not that easily impressed" I said "how? I think she's funny" Okoye said looking at Brianna as I smirked at Okoye.

"What did she say?" I asked curious "don't worry my prince I got this" Okoye explained walking towards Brianna as I called "Okoye!" I semi whispered as she kept walking.

I just went by mother until Okoye came back. "I think she's beautiful" my mother said referring to Brianna. "T'Challa go get Shuri from the cake table this instant so she can meet Brianna" my father spoke.

"Yes Baba" I said doing his command as Shuri was stuffing her face "Shuri" I said "brother" she simply said eating some cake "American food is so good!" She said as I took the plate from her sitting it down.

"Hey!" She said out of annoyance " Baba wants you to meet someone" I said "well take me to her brother" Shuri said smiling as I shook my head instantly "she's right there" I said pointing to Brianna as she was talking to Okoye

"Are you trying to hide from her?" Shuri asked "not at all Shuri, why do you think that?" I asked

"Because we're behind mama and Baba" Shuri said " just go" I said as she laughed then went over to Brianna. Okoye came back over to me smiling.

"What did she say?" I asked "you have to go over there for yourself my prince" Okoye said smiling.

"Okoye" I said in a warning tone "she thinks your cute" Okoye said and looked over at me "cute is for puppies" I said about to walk towards her but Okoye stopped me.

"Whatever you do don't freeze" Okoye said as I chuckled " what are you talking about? I never freeze" I said before walking towards Brianna and Shuri. Her and Shuri were laughing and Brianna finally looked at me making me tense up and freeze.

"Brianna?" I said as she smiled and looked at me " Yesss?!" She slowly said as I knew for a fact she felt awkward.

Okoye stepped in front of me and as Shuri laughed. "Don't worry you will keep in contact with her before the end of the night my prince." Okoye assured me as I shook my head.

"I thought you never freeze brother?" Shuri asked as I waved her off Brianna was standing by her aunt once again and they talked then she walked away going towards the ladies room. I slowly followed making it seem like I was going to the men's room.

I waited out of the ladies room as she came out with her hair in a ponytail and her heels in her hands. "Shit you scared me" she said with her hands over her chest as i smiled "My apologies" I said as she smiled.

"So what's up?" Brianna asked walking on to a empty balcony that went outside and had a view of the whole entire city. She leaned on the railing looking over at the city.

"I wanted to get to know you better" I said as she looked my way " me?" She asked as I smiled and nodded leaning on the railing next to her as I looked at her.

"I'm surprised you even want to get to know me I'm nothing compared to you" She said in a slight chuckle as I looked at her.

"You maybe something to me" I said getting closer as she smiled and looked down. " I'm from New York, I live with my aunt, uncle and little brother" she explained

"Where's your parents?" I questioned " mom died conceiving my brother and I never knew my dad" I said as I bit the inside of my cheeks. "I wouldn't consider myself bad but I used to get into some trouble when I was younger" she explained as I chuckled.

"Like what?" I asked " believe it or not but fighting" she said "What is a beautiful girl like you fighting for?" I asked as she blushed.

" well I'm not exactly the one to be played with" she said as I smiled at her. "How old are you?" I asked "twenty one and you?" She asked 

"Twenty three" I said as she smiled then looked at her iPhone. "Oh I got to go, I've got class tomorrow" she said but I grabbed her wrist.

"I'll take you" I simply said as she was confused "what about your family?" I'm staying with them all tomorrow before I leave with my father" I explained as she looked at me.

"Are you sure you know I can just take the subway" she said as we started walking together "you don't need to be out this time of night dressed like this anything can happen" I said as we walked with each other. I turned seeing Okoye give me a thumbs up as I smiled and turned back around.

I opened the side of the door for her her as the chauffeur got in the front seat to the truck, she got in "I got it" she said before closing the door. I smiled and shook my head getting in on the other side next to her.

"So What brings you to New York out of everywhere in the United States?" She said looking at me as I smiled " well your aunts party and the Avengers Sunday I'll be leaving to Berlin for the United Nations conference me and my father will be attending." I explained as she nodded.

"So if you side with the Avengers and they have super powers what do you bring to the table?" She asked turning her full body with a questioning look.

"You'll just have to wait and see" I said looking at her as she shook her head and blushed. "What?" I dragged out and smiled looking at her as she shook her head.

"So I'll have to be hanging from the Statue of Liberty in order for you to come and save me?" She asked as I smirked.

"I'll come and save you even if it's just a paper cut" I said as she giggled "wow" she said "what?" I asked "That was so corny" she said as we shared a laugh and I placed my hand down in the middle of seat as she looked out the window and placed her on top of mine.

I looked at her as she hurried and snatched her hand away and looked at me "sorry" she said as I moved and closer as she just looked at me . I moved her hair out the way and caressed her cheek as she just looked at me and smiled moving my hand.

"Yeah my house is two more blocks up" She said to the driver. Soon he stopped and we were in our same position just looking at each other. "You want me to walk you in?" I asked no even realizing the big house outside the car.

"No I'm okay" she said about to get out "Brianna?" I called as she smiled and looked at me "I'll be back for you" I said as she smiled "maybe you can take me to wakanda sounds like a beautiful place" she said walking towards the house and unlocking the door. She waved before she went inside and I smiled.