29.

💜Brianna💜

It's been some days and it's T'Challa's press conference at the United Nations about the Wakanda outreach center in California that will be opening shortly prior to this day.

Romonda had me in another room getting dressed because she had a stylist doing my hair ,makeup, nails and my outfit because me and T'Challa were about to go out as engaged to the world and she wanted me to look good for pictures and if I had to say anything to the press.

Little people knew that we were engaged in the U.S like who he worked with and Kaylah. Ever since what happened with the avengers , the winter soldier and the black panther , T'Challa now was officially an avenger and also everybody knew about him and knew of him but didn't know that black panther is T'Chaka's son.

Okoye was dressed in a nice dress and looked beautiful "okay sis" I said as she laughed.

"I can't wait until your officially queen so I can see you and T'Challa's mini me's running around the palace" Okoye explained as I smiled.

"What about your mini me's?" I questioned "not right now my queen I have to look after you , T'Challa and Wakanda for now" she explained as I smiled.

there was a knock on the large double doors Okoye walked towards the door and peeked talking to whoever she was talking to as the stylist fixed my silky straight inches that was going down my back and touched on my makeup.

"My Queen , king T'Challa's at the door is it okay for him to come in?" Okoye asked as I smiled. "Yeah" I said walking away to get my clutch. I was walking and looking in my clutch talking to T'Challa not realizing how handsome he looked until I looked up. He stared at me and my outfit as I smiled

"My king you froze once again" Okoye said as we laughed and T'Challa came back to his senses

"You look like a whole entree" I said as he chuckled " I Do not know if that's a compliment or not" he said as I giggled " it is , You look handsome I said as he smiled.

"You look beautiful Brianna" he said before kissing my lips we pulled away and I smiled. He pulled out a rectangular velvet box and he handed it to me as I looked at him weird.

" you didn't have too" I said as he chuckled "just open it" he stated as I opened it seeing a silver charm bracelet with different charms that explained my life like the 'I love New York' charm or a crown charm I smiled as he placed the bracelet on my wrist as I smiled

"I wanted to give you this before we left" T'Challa said as I smiled "thank you T'Challa" I said as we hugged and I kissed his lips.

"My King , My Queen it's time" Okoye said as I I grabbed his hand and we walked to the ship. Once we got on we sat down and the ship started to take off.

Okoye was flying as me and T'Challa was sitting on the chairs on the side of the ship talking. "Are you nervous?" I questioned as he chuckled

"No" he simply said as I knew he was lying "just a little but not a nervous as when I see you" he said as I smiled

"You get nervous? For what?" I asked giggling "you are beautiful you seem to amaze me almost everyday" he explained as I smiled and kissed his lips

He sure as hell wasn't nervous when he ate my soul out the other night or how he flirted with me at the ice cream shop back in Wakanda or first night we met when he winked at me.

"You act like I'm the only girl you've been with" I said laughing "you're the only woman I feel this way about" he said staring at me as I looked at him.

"That's why I had to make you queen" he stated as I smiled and he kissed my lips.
"I'm glad you made me your queen" I said

"The first time I met you thought I couldn't talk to you" T'Challa said as I laughed "why?" I questioned

"Because when I kissed your hand out of honor and you snatched it away I thought you was going to hit me or something" he said chuckling as I giggled.

"You are so beautiful I just kept freezing every time I wanted to talk to you that night" T'Challa explained.

"But now I'm yours and engaged there's no need to be nervous" I explained
"I used to be nervous too" I admitted as he smiled " hiccups, I know" he stated as we laughed.

"We're in New York City my king" Okoye said I looked at him "Are you ready?" I asked as the ship started landing and We stood up hand and hand walking out the ship as the press and reporters were taking pictures or asking questions.

T'Challa brought me closer to him as he saw the reporters were every crowded everywhere. Okoye moved some out the way as we walked into the building.

T'Challa was greeted by people bowing to him then they bowed to me. They were discussing things then we walked into a auditorium so he could give his speech. Okoye and I stood at the end of the stage and watched T'Challa do his thing.

From the looks of this whole entire speech he wasn't nervous nor scared

From the looks of this whole entire speech he wasn't nervous nor scared. People started questioning him

"King T'Challa what is it that makes Wakanda so powerful?" One of the reporters asked as he chuckled "ask me another question" he said into the mic.

"What will be treated at the Wakanda outreach center?" Another reporter asked
"Cancer will be treated along with any other illnesses also just the normal care that people who are in need of the proper care" he explained as I smiled.

"King T'Challa who will be over the Wakanda outreach when you are fulfilling duties back at home in Wakanda?" Another reporter asked.

"My sister and my fiancé will be over the Wakanda outreach center" T'Challa said then turned and smiled at me as I smiled back.

"You have a new future queen for Wakanda?" A reporter asked "yes I do" T'Challa said as everyone started getting rowdy and started asking questions.

"Are we abled to speak with her?" They asked as T'Challa looked at me and I slowly walked and stood next to him as there was pictures being taking from every direction and questions being asked from every direction.

"How does it feel knowing your over something like this?" A person asked "I feel great knowing that I'm apart of making someone's life special again" I stated.

"Last question" T'Challa said as I pointed to a lady with glasses on. "What will happen once you and King T'Challa start a family of your own?" The lady asked and she sort of rubbed me off the wrong way like we couldn't do it something.

she must not know black girl power if anything I'll make it happen.

"It will still be ran properly with me being pregnant or not" I said "thank you" T'Challa said as we started walking off the stage and the reporters got rowdy because they had other questions to ask.

I looked to my side and seen that same exact girl that looked just like me except she had royal blue color added to her hair.

We gave each other eye contact then I looked away I was too busy worried about my heels hurting my feet. I guess T'Challa notices and he just picked me up bridal style not caring who and what a reporter seen as he walked to the ship.