18.

•••T'Challa•••

I walked into the palace to see Brianna no where in sight my mother had planners running everywhere around the castle for the engagement party tomorrow night.

I assumed Brianna was either helping Shuri or taking a nap. I got in the shower and came out getting dressed.

I walked towards Okoye and Ayo as the greeted me with crossing their arms over their chest I did it back then asked them a question

"How is Brianna?" I asked as Okoye spoke "we didn't hear anything from her nor Nakia my king" Okoye said as I nodded.

"Tell the Dora Milaje to stop the search, Killmonger is in the sea somewhere" I stated as they followed my orders walking off.

I started heading towards shuri's lab to see if Brianna was in there and I was correct. Brianna was laying on the table sleep as Shuri was doing something to her.

"What are you doing to my fiancé now?" I questioned as Shuri jumped. " don't scare me like that T'Challa" she said as I chuckled and looked around shuri's lab playing with things.

"If you must want to know, she wants to see if she can conceive and if she can't I'm here to fix it" Shuri said proudly as I chuckled.

"Trust me She's abled to conceive" I insured Shuri as Shuri was over Brianna's body doing something "she just wanted to make sure due to everything that occurred with Killmonger and her being hit a lot" Shuri said looking at me as I looked back at Brianna laying there in a deep sleep.

"But brother I will make sure she will have my nieces and nephews" Shuri said as I was messing with everything in her lab then went on her computer clicking on the minimized screen seeing a whole bunch of girl baby clothes that referred to Shuri as "auntie".

I scrolled then seen a onesie that said 'I have the best auntie in this world'

"I like this one" I said as Shuri looked up "T'Challa leave!" Shuri said as I laughed "you and mother both know in order to have a kid around here you have to be married" I explained.

"Mother wasn't" Shuri stated "Because it was by an accident" I stated " so you was an accident?" Shuri questioned before laughing as I shot the bird.

"But guess who she loves more" I said as Shuri stopped laughing and shot the bird at me making me laugh. " did you find if she's abled to conceive yet?" I questioned.

"So you and her can start?" Shuri questioned "no so when we're married and ready we'll start" I explained.

"Yes she can conceive my little niece and nephew" Shuri said touching Brianna's belly as I swatted shuri's hand away but she moved it.

"And if you are already in there little one don't have your Baba's ears" Shuri said whispering to Brianna's stomach as Brianna was still sleep.

"What's wrong with my ears?" I asked "nothing they're just small my brother I'm surprise you have good hearing" she said as I smacked my lips. "Brianna likes them" I said sticking my tongue out at her as Shuri kept rubbing Brianna's stomach smiling as I just kept swatting her hand away Brianna started waking up as I stop swatting shuri's hand as she rested it on Brianna's stomach.

Brianna sat up and looked at shuri's hand as Shuri smiled then Brianna looked at me "what did you tell her?" Brianna questioned me as I threw my hands in surrender making Brianna laugh and look at Shuri.

"Were there any problems?" Brianna questioned " no you're good to go" Shuri said rubbing Brianna's belly as Brianna laughed and moved shuri's hand and getting off the lab table.

"Thanks Shuri" I said to Shuri as Brianna said the same thing "no problem there's no reason not to start now" Shuri said as I just looked at her Brianna giggled.

"Bye Shuri" Brianna said shaking her head " bye sister!" Shuri said as me and Brianna walked out her lab.

"Oooo so I was talking to Kaylah earlier and she said me and you should have baby training so can my god daughter Aliyah come?" She asked as I looked at her.

"Baby training you're ready to start?" I asked smirking as she laughed " no I just want to see Aliyah too be honest" she said as I nodded.

"Yes she can come" I said as she smiled and clapped excitedly grabbing her phone.
"But" I started off taking the phone from her ear slowly as she smiled "What?" She questioned "you have to go on a date with me tonight" I said as she smiled "of course my king" she said and winked at me as she placed the phone to her ear calling kaylah's name I smirked as I looked at her walk away.

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I turned seeing Nakia "yes?" I questioned as I looked at her "I'm sorry for everything T'Challa" she said as she finally looked up at me.

"Don't apologize to me apologize to my fiancé" I stated "fiancé?" She questioned "yes fiancé" I stated turning around walking away before she started insulting Brianna. I went up to the room me and Brianna share listening to to Brianna on the phone with Kaylah.

💜Brianna💜

"Your engaged?!" Kaylah asked on speaker phone cheerfully as I smiled " yes" I said  "stop playing are  you serious?!" She asked as I laughed " yes Kay!" I said excitedly.

"So is there any babies?!" Kaylah asked " not yet" I said as she started yelling " go ahead and get you some sis!" She said as I laughed.

"When are you guys going to get married?" Kaylah asked " we didn't set one yet" I said " so are you trying to get pregnant now?" Kaylah questioned.

"No but I wouldn't mind" I said "what did your hubby say?" Kaylah asked "he wants kids but I don't think he wants them right now I mean he just became king and we just got engaged" I explained.

"Brianna I need a niece or nephew keep that in the back of your head before i ask T'Challa if he can just take matter into his own hands" she explained as I laughed.

"Anyway Aliyah can come out here with us" I said as Kaylah laughed "and the baby boot camp starts she's been asking about you also" Kaylah said.

"Aww What She say about her god mommy?!" I questioned " she asked when is she getting a god father" Kaylah said before she started laughing.

"Kay stop lying" I said smiling " I'm not lying you'll find out tomorrow night" she said "I got things planned for her" I said excitedly.

"Let me go to work bri" she said as I smiled "get that money sis!" I said as she laughed and we said our goodbyes.

T'Challa came in smiling as I laughed " you were ease dropping?" I asked as he chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.

"You so nosey" I said playfully as he chuckled and Bent down to kiss my lips. I smiled " I'm excited for Aliyah to come" he said smiling as I smiled " yeah she's a sweetheart she's always worried about me" I stated as he chuckled.

"She loves you that's all , we're always worried about you" T'Challa explained as I smiled and pecked his lips then he started deepening the kiss while tickling me as I laughed fall on the bed