10.

💜Brianna💜

We were More Into the tea party I had to go to the bathroom Nakia didn't come back from where ever she was at and I was okay with that.

I had to use the bathroom so I excused myself going into the palace as Okoye followed "Okoye you don't have to follow me I can handle my own trust me" I said as Okoye shook her head and laughed "it's my job" she said then all of a sudden Nakia bumped into my shoulder , I tried counting down but by now it wasn't working.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" I questioned as she looked at me " You're the problem everybody worked up over you. You're just a hood rat straight out of New York. Im sure your mother taught you better than to talk like that" she said referring to the choice of words I just said.

Before I knew it I slapped the hell out of Nakia she looked at me shocked then she started hitting me, I grabbed a hold of her neck as Okoye tried to jump in but that wasn't enough I wasn't letting go of her.
I started squeezing her neck as she hit my face I wasn't going to let go until she was on the floor.

soon Ayo and Okoye picked me up restraining me away from Nakia. As Nakia looked at me crazy.

"And y'all want this to be your Queen?" She questioned and walked away. "Like she said I'm not fit to be your Queen" I simply said as Okoye and Ayo Let go of me. I walked off I got to T'Challa's room packing my things.

There was a knock on the door then someone came in. "When I said do something about the situation I ain't say almost choke her to death" kaylah said laughing as I just looked at her.

"She said something about my mother Kay" I simply said as tears came from out my eyes and Kaylah came over to me hugging me.

"She said I'm sure your mother taught you better than that and I just lost it" I said crying. "I cant be Queen all of this just showed me that T'Challa is too good of a man for me and that I can't be the Queen of Wakanda and rule beside him." I explained as Kaylah sat next to me on the bed.

"No you can, if she can sit there and put you through hell and still think she can be Queen , you can too. I would love to see my best friend be queen of an African country because she IS FIT to become one. You don't have to be born in the country to become a queen, Queens are everywhere and I see one right in front of me" kaylah said.

"And Nobody is ever to good for a Queen in my opinion you and T'Challa would do good for Wakanda and everyone else thinks so too, you haven't been here that long, not even queen yet and already trying to help people already"  Kaylah explained as I smiled.

"You have a good heart Brianna, let everybody see it, don't let stuff like that tick you off" Kaylah said.

"I guess. she's been saying so much I just went off" I said and giggled Kaylah laughed " that's exactly what happened try to not kill the girl" Kaylah said as We laughed and we got up and she hugged me "you will make the perfect queen" kaylah said as I smiled

"Now I have to explain to T'Challa why I almost killed Nakia" I said as Kaylah laughed
"Why? Is he going to whoop you?" I looked at her " no he's going to spank me" I said smirking as Kaylah laughed.

"Let's go I need to get out" I said as I went to go look for Okoye and Ayo they were talking to Romonda so as I waited and Shuri came up next to me "Can I come with you guys?" Shuri asked as I smiled "You know what we're doing?" I asked

"The nail salon and karaoke, hopefully food is involved" she said as I laughed looking at her "Yeah you can come with us" I said "yes!" She said and ran up the marble stairs getting ready.

Okoye came up to me "Are you okay" Ayo asked as I nodded "yes" I said the smiled "ready to go?" I questioned as they nodded. Shuri came down stairs and we were all about to leave till Romonda called out.

"Ladies!" She said as we turned slowly "I want y'all to have fun and Shuri be here by a decent hour" Romonda instructed as we agreed and all went to the nail salon first.

"Okoye I'm surprised you even agreed to come to the nail salon" I said as she giggled "I have my girly girl side sometimes" she said as I smiled.

Once we finished we went to eat since Shuri wanted to eat then it was karaoke.
We went into a private room with sofas and a tv with speakers and mice hooked up to it.

"Who's going first?" I asked "I will" Okoye said getting up as Kaylah clapped "She about to set the bar" I said as Okoye smiled and selected her song.

She selected cardi b? "Okoye What you know about cardi b?" I asked as I laughed "a lot actually" she said as Shuri butted in "I want to go to Coachella just to see her and Beyoncé perform" Shuri said as I smiled.

"We should go one day" I said looking at Kaylah "you know I'm in" she said as I laughed.

"I'll go next" Ayo said then Bodak yellow started playing  Okoye started and she was going in.

"Okay sis!" Kaylah said nodding her head as I smiled "yes sis! I don't dance now I make money moves!" Me and Kaylah sung with Okoye as she Okoye smiled Ayo and Shuri dancing also.

Okoye was done and we clapped as she laughed and plopped down next to me. Ayo went up and sung 'Distraction' by kehlani she sounded good we clapped as she smiled.

"Ayo you can sing" I complimented her as she smiled "thanks" "aight I'm about to show y'all how it's done" Shuri said as I recorded her, she picked 'Formation' by Beyoncé.

Shuri was dancing with the music
"Y'all haters corny with that Illuminati mess" she started off

"Okay!" I yelled hyping her up "paparazzi catch me fly in my cocky fresh, I'm so reckless when I rock my givanchi dress , I'm so possessive so I rock his rock necklaces!" She said

"My daddy Alabama!" She yelled as we hyped her up "Okay!" Kaylah yelled "mama Louisiana!" "Okay!" Okoye yelled

"You mix that negro with that creole make a Texas bama!" She yelled as she broke into dancing like Beyoncé while singing.

"Yes sis!" I yelled and was singing with her. I smiled as everyone was enjoying themselves.

She finished off the song "don't show the footage to my brother" Shuri said as I laughed "I might have too you did good in a Beyoncé sort of way" I said as she laughed.

"Shut up" She said playfully as I smiled "Kay your turn" I said as she went with 'Come thru' by Jacquees. Once she finished everyone clapped then looked at me.

"Fine" I said getting up and going to select a song "remember you decided for us to come here so it's only fair if you do a song too" Kaylah said as everyone agreed.

I went through songs choosing "anaconda" by Nicki Minaj. "Nobody record this I cant afford it getting back to the king" i said looking at everyone "your boyfriend?" Okoye questioned.

I looked at her and smiled "just go!" Shuri said laughing. The music started going and I got ready to rap. I started and got to my part and started dancing while rapping as everyone laughed hyping me up.

"I'm on some dumb shit, by the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck him in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills and he tellin' me to chill
And he telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
Say he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and I hit him with the jab like
Dun-d-d-dun-dun-d-d-dun-dun"

Then they joined in on the chorus I turned and realized everyone was recording, Kaylah was recording on my phone.

"Kay you better not" I said not rapping anymore as she laughed "keep going and I won't send it to him" Kaylah threatened as I sighed and kept going.

Soon I was done with the song and soon finished karaoke
_____________________________
I love y'all comments😂❤️