22.

•••T'Challa•••

I told Aliyah a story as Brianna braided her hair down and we tucked her in. I turned out the light as Brianna closed the door shut then Brianna and I did our handshake then crossed our arms over our chest.

"I had fun with her" i said draping my arm over her as she pouted " i know I'm going to miss her" Brianna said as she looked up at me "I think I picked a date" she said smiling as I smiled back.

I stopped in the middle of the hallway as she looked at me. "Well I want to get married now" she admitted looking down as I smiled and lifted her chin kissing her lips as she smiled harder.

"When do YOU want to get married?" I questioned emphasizing the word 'you'
"May 18th" she said as I looked at her "are you sure?" I questioned as she smiled and nodded.

"Yeah" she said as we continued down the hall "cute little show you guys put on" she said as I chuckled "sounds like someone's jealous" I said as she laughed out loud sarcastically then looked at me as I chuckled.

"No We won fair and square and you know it" she said "the only way you two would've won would be because of liyah" I said.

"So if I danced by myself you don't think I would've won?" She questioned on the verge of laughter. "Why are you about to laugh my queen?" I questioned as she chuckled.

"Because my lovely fiancé you have a surprise in store for you" Brianna said as she tried to walk away from me but I grabbed her by her waist bringing her backside to my chest. She turned some and looked at me as I kissed her lips.

As she begun to deepen the kiss as I picked her up taking her to our room. I closed the door with my foot and laid her on the bed kissing her neck as she moaned softly.

I traveled back to her lips as I pulled her shirt off and planted kisses on her chest. Her hands trailed under my shirt as I felt her hands on my chest then she took off my shirt.

I wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed her lips softly then her chin as she smiled. My hand went down to her pants unbuttoning it and I slipped my hands in as she bit her lip.

There was a knock at the door as I slipped my finger in making her moan. Then there was another knock as I pumped my fingers making her moan louder.

"G-go get the door" she said tumbling over her first word as I rubbed her pearl making her moan more and more.

"T'Challa" she whined as she squirmed some. I felt her juices run down my fingers as there was once again another knock on the door.

I placed kisses on her neck as her breathing was little off. "The door" she said breathing hard as I smirked getting up and going to the door.

I opened the door some and seen Nakia "my king Romonda needs to speak with you." Nakia said as I went straight to my mother.

I walked in to her talking to one of the Dora milaje's. "Yes mother ?" I questioned  "I did not call you" she said giggling and continued talking to one of the Dora milajes.

💜Brianna💜

As T'Challa was talking at the door I buttoned up my pants and fixed myself. I messed around and almost got myself into something I wouldn't be abled to get myself out of.

I sat up as I seen T'Challa leave then seen Nakia come in. She was smirking at me babygirl must not know I'm crazy as fuck she got the right one.

"So what was you two doing?" She asked smirking "girl don't come up in here asking questions about what WE were doing this is our room" I stated as she looked at me.

"You know y'all aren't supposed to have any kind of sexual contact until you two are married" Nakia informed.

"I already know anything else you need to inform me about?" I asked "well if y'all do it again I will have to report it to Romonda" she said smirking.

"That's funny she wants me to get pregnant" I started off as Nakia's smirked faded away "uh ..cat got your tongue?" I questioned and laughed as she looked at me.

"How would the rest of Wakanda feel about you two breaking rules?" She asked "are you that bitter?" I asked
"You've been talking shit since I got here what do you really want?! I never did anything to you, What the fuck do you want?" I questioned.

"You never did anything to me?!" She questioned "you're wearing the ring I was supposed to get, you're sleeping in the bed I'm supposed to be sleeping and you have T'Challa shall I continue?" She asked.

"You don't like me because of me being with T'Challa?" I questioned then continued

"if I'm such a problem why don't you just talk to me like a real women instead of rolling your eyes and doing petty shit, come to me as the women you claim to be for T'Challa, I'm sorry Nakia but I don't care about you nor for you because your weak for doing that and I'm done, if you have any more problems you can take that up with T'Challa" I explained.

"You need to get over whatever the hell you got going on and be the woman you claim to be , don't ever come back to me with this nonsense again because it's old" I finished off leaving her speechless.

"You're dismissed" I stated as she was walking out not saying a peep then T'Challa came in looking at her. "Are you okay Brianna?" He said looking at me.

"I'm fine Nakia was just leaving" I said looking at Nakia walking out our room closing the double doors.

T'Challa looked over at me "I liked how you handled that situation" he said as I looked at him "you heard?" I questioned "everything, I'm about to hear her tomorrow" T'Challa admitted as I giggled.

"You're about to hear me" I started off as T'Challa walked towards me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"What is the matter my queen?" He asked
"How come you won't help people out in the United States as far a vibranium?" I asked.

"I told you this before, it's too powerful you said it yourself" T'Challa stated. "I know but a shelter where we take care for the people in need that can't afford or can't help themselves" I explained.

"Brianna no Wakanda doesn't need to be opened up anywhere" T'Challa said as I frowned.

"So people can die over a disease or shoot out over there but if it's here it can be fixed?" I questioned t chalks just looked at me as I unwrapped his arms from around my waist

"you do realize I'm an American and I seen everything that go down there, Aliyah lives there what if something was to happen to her or Kaylah or my family and Wakanda was abled to fix it?" I questioned

"No" he simply said taking his shirt off as I rolled my eyes getting ready for bed also.