12.

•••T'Challa•••

I was waiting on breakfast and on Brianna as she soon appeared and her attire was different and beautiful just like her. Her hair was still in full curls.

she sat next to me and spoke "so what are we doing today?" She asked leaning on the table as I leaned on the table

"Anything you want" I said as she looked up and thought "where are all the animals? I want to go to the zoo" she said cheesing like a little kid. "The zoo it is for my Queen" I said making her smile.

"So what brought you back early?" She questioned as I looked at my mother and a tired Shuri coming our way.

"My father wouldn't want me trying to find his killer he would want me to be defending Wakanda and being the King he wanted me to be" I said as Brianna nodded and grabbed my hand rubbing her thumb over my hand softly as I smiled and held onto hers.

"Good morning love birds" My mother started off as we smiled " good morning" Shuri said exhausted sitting next to Brianna.

"What time did you ladies get back in last night?" My mother asked Brianna and Shuri smiling. "Um  about 10" Brianna said said as I smirked at her knowing she was lying. "And you're still tired Shuri?" My mother asked as Shuri was going to sleep on the table.

"SISTER!" I yelled as she jumped and I chuckled " T'Challa Stop!" Shuri said as breakfast was being set in front of us.

We started eating "so are there any grandkids in the picture?" My mother asked as me and Brianna started choking on our food.

"Huh?" We asked looking at her "grandkids" my mother said proudly "Romonda I'm not even his wife yet I can't give him kids and you grandkids without being his wife" Brianna explained as I nodded.

"That's something I would like but we're taking it slow Mama" I said to my mother as she nodded.

"I know it's just I'm no longer queen and I'm not getting no younger I just thought grandkids would be something to look forward too" she said pulling the guilt card.

"There's always Shuri" I said smiling as Shuri flipped me off "Shuri" my mother said "sorry mother" Shuri said glaring at me and eating as I laughed.

"It just gets lonely at the palace sometimes my mother said. As me and Brianna finished our food. "Well we have to go mother" I said grabbing Brianna's arm and we walked back into the palace.

"She really want some grandkids" Brianna said giggling as I nodded , "You ready?" I questioned as she grabbed my hand and we shared a smile.

We got to the zoo and was in the black panthers exhibit. There were black panthers behind glasses in trees just laying there as Brianna looked at them through the glass smiling. One came up to the glass in front of her as she backed up some and watched the panther stretch in front of her then laid on its back like it wanted her to play with him"