51.

💜Brianna💜

After T'Challa and I talked , i went to Kaylah's room to talk to her. "Hey daddy!" I said bursting into her room as she laughed laying across her bed.

I closed the door behind me, "what's been going on with you" I asked hitting her butt before sitting next to her.

"Aliyah's dad is talking about he's not going to be in her life anymore because he's not sure if he's the father" Kaylah explained.

"Didn't you two have a D.N.A test?!" I questioned "yeah you know he's retarded as hell" Kaylah said as I giggled then she sighed "I'm just sick of Aliyah not having a male figure in her life, I want a man who's going to love her no matter what just like I do " Kaylah explained

"It sounds like you want that" I stated as she looked at me "What you think about M'Baku?" I questioned as she looked at me then smirked. "He's cute" I admitted "no he is fine!" Kaylah said sitting up as we laughed.

"Talk to him he don't have no woman in his life" I said "girls he's not going to want no chick from the Bronx" she said as I looked at her.

"Sounds like the Same thing I said right before me and T'Challa got married and I became the queen of Wakanda" I said as she shook her head smiling.

"By the way how's that going?" She asked "it's good only thing is they want to know what you're doing every second of the day and it's worse in the United States" I explained.

"How's you and Nakia?" Kaylah asked "I came to conclusion that I will never like the hoe and she will never like me" I explained as Kaylah laughed.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked "duh nigga you my best friend" Kaylah stated
"Erik apologized to me for everything and even proposed to me" I said as she looked at me.

"When?!" She asked confused "right before you and Aliyah came." I said as she scrunched her brows "he seemed sorry but I don't because I seen Nakia and him talking in the garden" I said

"That bitch" Kaylah said as I smiled "yeah but he seems happy for me" I said "see if he wasn't crazy or abusive y'all could've worked out " Kaylah said .

"Yeah He's a little cutie but I love to death who I with now" I explained as Kaylah smiled "I can tell sis" she said smiling at me.

"I have something serious to tell you though" I said as Kaylah looked at me in all seriousness. "You can't tell anyone" I said as she nodded "of course what's wrong?" She asked as I got up off the bed .

I pulled my loose shirt up some and pulled my leggings and spanx down some showing my belly as Kaylah gasped.

"Oh my gosh" Kaylah said covering her mouth and getting up to come rub my belly. "You're going to make me cry" she squealed rubbing my belly.

I fixed myself as tears started running down her face. "Kay stop crying" I said laughing "girl I ain't crying something's in my eyes" she said as I smiled shaking my head.

"Me and T'Challa wanted to make you and M'Baku the god parents." I said as Kaylah nodded.

"I got you sis" she said going on her phone as I giggled "Don't tell anyone please only you, my aunt , Okoye and some of the avengers knows" I said

"This is your first born why aren't you letting everyone know?" She asked " because I want to make sure I have this baby I don't need anybody sneaky nor do I want people in me and T'challis faces" I explained.

"Imagine if you had twins" she said laughing "they are going to be an actual prince or princess" Kaylah said in aww.

"I see you're excited" I said laughing "my best friends a queen and also having a royal baby, of course I'm excited!" Kaylah said as I smiled.

There was a knock at the door "remember no one is suppose to know" I said as she nodded excitedly.

I opened the door seeing M'Baku

"Kay you have a visitor" I said sliding out her room going to find T'Challa. I walked straight passed him as he grabbed my arm.

"I was looking for you" I said as he peeked around the corner seeing M'Baku and Kaylah talking.

"You had something to do with it didn't you?" I questioned as he continued watching.

"He wanted to make moves" T'Challa said as I looked at him "but T'Challa how are you going to help make moves when I'm the one who made moves on you?" I questioned.

"Who proposed?" He questioned as I just looked at him. "Stop being nosey" I said trying to push him into one of the rooms but he wasn't budging.

"T'Challa Come on" I said pulling his arm as he was still looking around the corner. I stood in front of him rubbing him as he tried not to look down at me but he did.

"Let's g-" I was cut off by Romonda calling my name, T'Challa stood up straight as I turned and smiled . "I'm so happy that your are okay" Romonda said hugging me.

"Thank you but it's only because of T'Challa" I said as T'Challa smiled to his mother as she walked passed us.

He went back to spying around the corner at M'Baku. "Can you not?" I asked as he chuckled "Brianna I will take care of your sexual needs after this" he said as I looked at him.

"What? No T'Challa we need to talk about Nakia" I said "look at this point if you kill her then you just kill her" T'Challa admitted still looking around the the corner.

"Okay" I bluntly stated about to walk off til he grabbed my hand. "What's the problem?" T'Challa asked

"She was talking in the garden with Erik early this morning" I said as he looked down at me with his full attention.