23.

•••T'Challa•••

I was thinking about what Brianna said all night about helping out people in a america

I was thinking about what Brianna said all night about helping out people in a america. It was 3 in the morning and she was sleep right under me like a baby. I reached over and picked up my phone.

I looked up Killmonger's old address from when he was a little boy and seen they were about to tear it down.

I bought the facility and the one next to it.
I looked at Brianna as she slept peacefully. I wrapped my arms around her as she got comfortable in my arms.

I hope she's right about exposing America to Wakanda.

It was soon 9:30 and I felt an empty spot next to me I seen Brianna come out the bathroom dressed.

She then came and laid her body across mine as I chuckled "get up challa!" She whined. "Alright I'm up" I said sitting up as she sat up and I got a good look of her.

"You look beautiful as always" I said as she smiled "thank you , I would kiss you but you have morning breath" she teased and pinched her nose

I chuckled and started climbing on her as she laughed trying to get away but I grabbed her legs. "No!" She said laughing.

I grabbed her thighs bringing her to me then kissed her lips. "Good morning" I said smiling as she smiled "Good morning my handsome king" she said smiling and bitting her lip as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I smiled and leaned down kissing her lips again.

There was a knock as we pulled away "I'll get it, just get ready" she said before kissing my lips and moving from under me getting the door.

I got in the shower and got dressed, I brushed my teeth then walked out the bathroom to not see Brianna no where to be found.

I grabbed my phone and walked out the room Brianna and I share and went down to the dining area.

Everyone was downstairs for breakfast, "Good morning uncle T'Challa!" Aliyah squealed stuffing her face with eggs. I smiled then hugged and kissed her on her forehead. "Good morning" I said smiling as Nakia eyed me.

I sat at the head of the medium sized dining table as my mother sat at the other end. Brianna sat next to me as Aliyah sat beside her and Shuri sat in front of Brianna.

Nakia got up just walking away as I looked at Brianna. Brianna looked at Shuri then Shuri looked at me.

"What?" I questioned "go talk to her" Brianna said as I looked at her " she's put you through a lot" I stated "okay and you're the king go talk to her" Brianna commanded.

"We can speak la-" I was cut off by the look she gave me she didn't say anything but I knew by that look that means I needed to get up.

I slowly got up as Brianna smiled and Shuri snickered , I then went to go find Nakia.

I seen Nakia about to walk out the palace as I called after her "Nakia?!" I said as she turned around rolling her eyes.

"What is the matter?" I questioned "how can you be so easily over me that quick?" She questioned "Nakia I'm not over you its just-" she cut me off "just what T'Challa?  you're engaged to another woman, she's about to be crowned queen because of you and she's not capable of being on that throne next to you like I am."
Nakia explained.

"Nakia" I said lifting my hand to her "this pity is uncalled for you didn't like Brianna because you have seen another female in my life that wasn't you and I'm happy you should be happy for me if you're my friend" I said

"I'm your ex T'Challa how am I suppose to be happy for you if I still love you?" She questioned as I just looked at her.

"If you wasn't over me you wouldn't be engaged to her" she continued as she looked at me

"Just give a sincere apology to Brianna she deserves one" I said changing the subject. Truth was I didn't want Nakia especially all the sneaky things she's been doing lately I'm engaged to the right person and I'm happy.

Nakia looked at me "when you take the ring from her that's when I'll apologize" she said walking out as I shook my head rubbing my temples.

Nakia is just going to have to be mad, she crazy if she think I'm taking the ring from Brianna and giving it to her.

I walked right back to the table as everyone looked at me. I looked at everyone confused and they went back to eating and talking. Brianna didn't say a word.

I watched her get up and clean up Aliyah "we'll be waiting by the door" she simply said walking away with Aliyah as Aliyah said her goodbyes to my mother, Shuri and Okoye. They then walked out and everyone at the table looked at me.

"Son you have to put your foot down sooner or later" my mother said as Okoye looked at me "my king from the looks of everything Brianna might want to leave." Okoye stated as I looked over at Shuri.

All Shuri did was look at me and continued eating. I picked at my food then soon got up from the table and went to go find Brianna and Aliyah so we could take Aliyah home.

I walked to the front door and seen Brianna and Aliyah playing a hand game and seen Aliyah's suitcase along with another one?

Once they realized I was standing there they stopped and Brianna gave Aliyah her suitcase as Brianna grabbed the other.

I grabbed Aliyah's suitcase and then looked at Brianna "what's this?" I questioned "a suitcase, I'm going to stay in New York for a bit" she simply said as I looked at her. Then Nakia started coming through the door smirking.

Brianna started rolling her suit case out the door. "Why are you leaving?" I questioned behind Brianna as she walked to the ship. "T'Challa why do you think I'm leaving?" She asked still walking.

"Is this about Nakia?" I questioned as she turned "yes T'Challa we heard almost everything especially the part wheee you said you still had feelings for her"
Brianna said.

"I only said that to make her happy, she's been sneaking around and insulting your every move I thought if I said that then she would leave you and I alone" I explained.

"T'Challa it's not about her you don't have to make her happy, the situation got worse to where she wants to break the engagement and she's doing any and everything she can to do that" she stated

"Where do we stand?" I asked her "Where do you want us to stand?" She questioned as I looked down at her, standing up straight as always.

Brianna's the first woman I wanted to be my queen once I ascended to the throne but Nakia's being a pain and starting situations that doesn't need to be started. When me and Nakia were dating there wasn't any talks about her ruling along side with me.

"I'll just let you think on that when I'm gone" she said getting on the ship with Aliyah. Okoye got on the ship as I followed behind her.