71.

💜Brianna💜

✨The Next day✨

After last night everything felt weird I couldn't explain it Kaylah was taking me to a dance studio since surprisingly they had one out here. We were going like how we used to back in New York.

I woke up in kaylah's bed as she was dressed "time to get up sis, don't want to be late!" She said hitting my butt.

"Kay I don't even have any clothes" I stated as she threw some clothes at me. "I need to be with Erik after dance" I said as she rolled her eyes walking out the room.

I got washed and dressed and got a tooth brush to brush my teeth.

I placed on the outfit

Kaylah gave me which was cute

Kaylah gave me which was cute. I opened the door about to walk out the door but was stopped by T'Challa as I rolled my eyes.

I was trying to sneak out but he was in the way. "You are leaving early" he stated as I looked at him "yes I am , now move" I said as he blocked me "put your hands out" he stated as I looked at him "will you move if I do?" I questioned "I do not know put your hands out and find out" said smirking as I looked at him uneasy then placed my hands out.

He placed hand cuffs on my wrist as I let out a loud sigh "My Queen people are still sleep" he said "as you should too and I'm not no queen stop calling me that" I said pushing passed him.

"I'm just going to dance why do I need cuffs?!" I questioned as we walked down the stairs "for one I like seeing you cuffed up and two for the time between leaving the palace and going to the dance studio"  he explained.

"Ugh whatever" I said "The queen is wearing that?" Nakia asked before laughing as I mocked her and mocked her laugh as she looked at me "shut the fuck up and suck my dick it's too early for your bad ass vibes" I stated walking passed her out the door.

I then noticed T'Challa was behind me following me and Kaylah "umm where you going?" I asked confused "with you two, unless you want to be handcuffed all day?" He asked as I placed on a wake smile.

"You right lets go" I stated as us three were walking I kept feeling T'Challa look at me "keep staring you might walk into something" I said continuing on with my conversation with Kaylah.

Soon we made it to the studio and I smiled "now this is my life right here" I stated looking at everything as people did that crossing their arms over their chest shit.

"Take them off now" I said holding my arms out. "Ask nicely" he said playing with me as I blankly looked at him "take them off now,before I beat your ass please?" I said as he smirked at me taking them off as I our eyes met but I turned around quickly.

Me and Kaylah learned a quick dance now it was time to show it to the class everyone stood up as we watched different people, some free styled others just went with the choreography that was taught.

"Queen Brianna you should go next" a choreographer said as I looked at him weird about to say something til Kaylah nudged my arm.

"She would love too" Kaylah said pushing me in the middle of the floor as everyone in the room started clapping and cheering.

•••T'Challa•••

Kaylah pushed Brianna in the middle as everyone clapped including me I watched her take off her buttoned down rose blouse leaving her in a black crop top, black shorts with her black knee high heels, . The music started and she was doing her own thing

*Disclaimer this dance go hard for real 😂watch the girl in the orange shit which is how Brianna's dancing*

I was watching how she was dancing as Kaylah and others were screaming her name and hyping her dance up the Kaylah nudged me laughing "Can she do all that to me?" I asked as Kaylah laughed.

"You mean on you?" She asked laughing as I blankly stared at her " yeah she can do  it on you" Kaylah joked as I chuckled continue to watch Brianna dance as everyone around was screaming.

She finally finished and came to Kaylah out of breath some. "How did I do?" She asked Kaylah as I just froze looking at Brianna.

"I like that sis!" Kaylah said as they did a hand shake. "He wants to know if you could do that on him" Kaylah said looking between me and Brianna.

"No I'm sorry I'm taken" she said sarcastically before turning towards Kaylah "we on for tomorrow?" Brianna asked Kaylah "I knew you would've loved this place" kaylah said before they hugged and Brianna walked out.

"She's slowly but surely remembering things" kaylah stated

"I just hope she remembers soon" I said
"It's going to take sometime but we need to be prepared if she might not ever remember" Kaylah said as I looked at her.

💜Brianna💜

"Where was you at?" Erik asked "Erik don't worry about it" I said "you are my girlfriend I'm supposed to be worried" he stated.

"Erik we've known each other for how long?" I questioned.

"Since we were fourteen" he stated as I looked at him "how is it we're grown and you never proposed to me or ever talked about marriage with me?" I questioned as tears were starting to form in my eyes.

Erik got up and stood in front of me touching my face "babygirl you know I love you, I just want to make sure this is what you and I want" he said looking at me as I looked up at him and nodded.

He kissed my lips "is this what you really want Brianna?" He asked as I bit my lip nodding to him "no this isn't like the McDonald incident where you said you wanted a burger and I get it then you want nuggets"  he explained as I laughed making him smile as I nodded.

"No this is what I want" I said looking in his eyes as he looked at me then sighed getting on one knee

"What are you doing?" I questioned as he ignored me "We've been together since we were young and I want to continue being by you all the time no games just me and you." He stated.

"Erik I didn't mean right now I-i mean like a couple months or something not literally r-" he cut me off.

"Brianna will you marry me?" He questioned as I smiled.