26.

•••T'Challa•••

Brianna and I been laying in the bed all day, today was a lazy day until we had our date later on. We had breakfast and lunch in bed. after last night I think it was best for me and Brianna to stay away from Nakia. Brianna is going to see red and hurt her and I don't need that happening because if word get out it would look bad on Brianna"

I looked at the beads on my wrist as I seen Shuri pop up as Brianna's did the same "when are y'all coming out?" Shuri whined "well I'm locked in" brianna stated as Shuri smacked her lips and hung up.

"T'Challa I had weird dreams while you were gone" Brianna said as I turned my head and looked at her. "While I was in a coma?" I questioned "yeah my mother was in it she was talking to me saying you were going to be alright then I seen us holding someone's baby" I explained.

"She's probably trying to tell you something my father came to me at the same time" I stated as she looked at me.

"What did he say?" Brianna asked. "He explained everything that was going on in the palace with Killmonger's and explained what was going on with you and that you will make a good queen"
I explained as I sat up on the bed feeling a little down about my father.

Brianna placed all of her attention on me and sat up. She then grabbed my hand rubbing her thumb over my skin.

"I cannot let go of you next" I said to Brianna as she lifted my chin and kissed my lips. She pulled away "I'm not going anywhere" she said smiling as I smiled.

"Start getting ready" I said as she nodded and got up getting clothes out for her shower.

I found something to wear waiting for Brianna to get out the bathroom once we were done with getting ready we walked out the room walking downstairs.

"Hello to the couple that's been hiding out" Shuri said as she laughed and I sarcastically laughed with her.

"Shut up" she said as I nudged her with my arm. "You look cute" Shuri said to Brianna as Brianna twirled

"Thanks" Brianna said "we will be out for the rest of the day if anything happens just call me or Brianna" I said as Shuri looked at us

"Where are you two going?" Shuri asked "it's a surprise" I said as she nodded. We headed towards the ship and got ready to leave. "So where are you taking me?" Brianna asked "out of Wakanda" I simply said as she just looked at me.

"Well duh?!" She said as I chuckled "it is a surprise just wait" I stated. We were going to California to go to the pier to eat, play games, get on rides and so I could show here the Wakanda outreach center.

In a couple of days we were going to go public to the United Nations which means me and Brianna's relationship was about to go public beyond Wakanda and Africa.

I wanted to let her know everything before it happened and she was exposed to the press being in her face outside of Africa.

"The black panther doesn't have any duties today?" Brianna questioned "no today is just about you and I" I explained bringing a smile to her face.

After about an hour we landed and got out the ship went invisible. "Are we in California?" Brianna asked looking around. "Indeed we are" Brianna started going crazy.

"I got to go see the kardashians, kimye!" She said about to run away but I grabbed her hand. "Another time" I said "you promise?" She questioned as I chuckled

"It's 7:35 at night you can't see the kardashians right now" I stated. "Want to bet?" She questioned as I chuckled "let's go" I said as we walked hand and hand.

"You taking me to the beach?!" She asked excitedly as we seen the pier all lit up and music being played.

"Just wait" I said laughing and holding my hand up calming her down. She gasped "are we getting on the Ferris wheel?!" She asked as I laughed "first you need to eat you didn't eat all day" I said as she smiled and she dragged me into a restaurant.

Instantly we got a seat, I looked at Brianna as she had the menu in her hands going on about food as I just smiled at her. She looked at me "what?" She asked cheesing.

"We are finally having our first date" I said as she cheesed harder. "I know after everything that's been going on" she said before she leaned over the tables and pecked my lips.

After dinner games and a couple of rides our date was shortly coming to an end. "I got one more thing to show you" I said as I pulled her hand. "Where are we going T'Challa my feet hurt" Brianna whined as I picked her up.

I walked on to a run down basketball court as Brianna looked at me weird "T'Challa where are we at?!" She questioned as I placed her on her two feet.

"This is where my father killed my uncle and where Erik grew up" Brianna looked then spoke. "They're closing it down" she said looking closer.

"Not any more I bought this building , the next and the one after that" I stated. "For what?" Brianna asked looking up at me then back at the buildings.

"For the Wakanda outreach center" I simply said as she looked at me "you, Shuri and Nakia will be apart of it and you will run it" I said then looked at her.

"I thought about everything you were saying and decided that we could help out some" I explained as she smiled and hugged me. "I get to help the kids ,the babies and the older people" she said excitedly walking to the gate and looking at the buildings.

"Thank you T'Challa"'Brianna said turning and facing me then started kissing my lips as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

She deepened the Kiss as my hands found their way cupping her butt , bringing her closer to my body. She took her lips away and kissed my neck as I gripped her butt.

Her lips then mouth found her way back to my lips. I picked her up and took her to the ship sitting her in a chair and taking my jacket off while still kissing her.

I got on my knees in front of her and lifted her dress up. I grabbed her thighs bringing her to me, then ripped her lace underwear.

"T'Challa!" She shouted

💜Brianna💜

I watched as T'Challa ripped my underwear off, PINK underwear is not cheap. " T'Challa!" I shouted as he clearly ignored me and attached his mouth to my clit.

I felt his hands rub my legs as he grabbed my thighs bringing me back to his mouth.
My moans were grew louder as he continued going deeper.

"W-wait" I squealed trying to push his head away but he slapped my thighs having a tight grip on them.

I arched my back feeling something weird in my stomach. No joke I thought I had to pee. "T'ch- shit" I moaned trying to remove myself from his lips but he brought me back down and flicked his tongue on my clit continuously at a very fast pace and I gripped his shoulder trying to push him back but he wasn't budging

I placed my other hand over my mouth as no moans came out and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

I squirmed but he still held me in that place. "T'Challa oka-" I started off moaning till I seen my juices all over his mouth and my body was shaking. He came back up to my lips