21.

💜Brianna💜

It's the little talent show tonight and also Aliyah's last night here in Wakanda. Me and Aliyah was practicing she was excited I placed her in her outfit and then did her hair.

She went in the mirror looking at her self "I look cute!" She squealed as I just laughed at her

"You got everything?" I questioned as far as the dance moves went. "Yes" she said as I smiled at her "want to go over it before the show?" I asked as she nodded and I played our song lowly.

Then There was a knock on the door I paused the song "come in" I said as I seen T'Challa come in. He had a black buttoned down shirt that was fully unbutton he looked like he was getting ready to break out singing a ray j song.

'If I had one wish' looking ass, he's been talking all day about beating me and Aliyah in the talent show everyday since we decided to have one

"Oh no baby, What are you doing?" I questioned as he chuckled "getting my hat" he stated as I laughed "What are you about to do?" I questioned.

"Don't worry my queen you'll just have to see" he said smirking and walking out the door as I smiled and shook my head.

"You're a Queen?!" Aliyah asked excitedly
" I'm going to be one liyah" I said "Are you coming back home?" She asked "Liyah this is my home" I said sitting on the bed talking to her as she frowned. "So you're not coming back?" She asked as I sighed and patted the empty spot on the bed next to me.

Aliyah came and sat next to me as I wrapped my arms around her. "I will always come back to visit you and to see you perform your dance recitals" I said tickling her as she laughed.

"just like you'll always come to visit me" I explained as she smiled "Can uncle T'Challa come?" Aliyah questioned as I smiled "yes" I said as she hugged me and I looked at the time and it was time for the mini talent show.