67.

•••T'Challa•••

Brianna passed out in front of Zariya's room. I picked her up taking her to shuri's lab. "You might want to hold her down" Okoye said as I looked at her "Brianna is not going to harm any of us" I assured her.

"My king That bruise says otherwise" Okoye said as I chuckled and touched my face , " she did not even make me bleed" I stated "that is not Brianna T'Challa you need to hold her down in case she wakes up." Okoye instructed

"Brianna is harmless" i said shooing them away.
"brother hold her down" Shuri shouted as I looked at her then held brianna's wrists down as Shuri tried to see what was wrong with her my mother walked into the lab and rushed over to Brianna's side. "I knew this was going to happen" my mother said panicking while looking at Brianna

"What mother?" Shuri asked as we all looked after her. "I made a promise to her mother to look after her once she came to Wakanda and that she knew Brianna would get into some trouble" my mother said

"What are you talking about mother?" I asked as she looked from Brianna to me "T'Challa,  Brianna and Erik has been with each other since they were younger and they always liked each other. Her mother did not tell me who was the boy that was going to corrupt her but her mother said when the time comes I will know and it's Erik" my mother explained.

"Mother we figured that already how do we make her remember everything?" I asked as my mother looked at Brianna.

"Brother it is not working" Shuri said as my mother looked at me " T'Challa she may not remember us ever" my mother said as I looked at Brianna's body.

"her mind is corrupted with so much evil and heart ache all she remember is everything bad that happened to her, she remembers new York but nothing about Wakanda." Shuri explained.

"We need to kill her" we heard Nakia as we looked at her " you can't kill my best friend" Kaylah stated.

"We have no other choice we have to protect him" Nakia said referring to me " she only sees Erik and madness she does not see T'Challa or Okoye even her daughter" Nakia explained as I looked at Brianna.

"We cannot kill the queen" Okoye said as Brianna started moving around "you need to make her remember who she is, and who we are T'Challa " Okoye said.

"Kaylah I need you to help she will not talk to anyone but you" I explained as Kaylah nodded. "She is waking up" Okoye warmed as Brianna was squirming and soon opened her eyes and she looked at us confused then she looked at Okoye and smiled at her.

"Okoye why is this man holding me down?" She questioned as Brianna tried to get her hands out of my grip.

" He is your husband Brianna you are queen" Okoye said as brianna tried to kick me off "I don't have a husband I have a boyfriend, Kaylah tell these people.

"She remembers you" Shuri said to Okoye as Okoye smiled. I was smiling at them till Brianna kicked the side of my arm real hard as my grip on her wrists loosened up.

She slipped out and got off the table "Brianna" i said as she looked back at me before walking out of shuri's lab I followed after her as she was about to leave out the door I grabbed her arm.

She turned and snatched her arm away before leaving out the door. I walked to the lab "let her get through the barrier " I said to the dora milaje.

"Okoye we are taking a trip to South Korea" I stated as she walked beside me "Can I Come?" Shuri asked " no I need you here" I said " okay fine" she said handing me a ear mic so I can hear what she was saying and I could respond back to her.

"Why South Korea?" Okoye asked " klaue is out there" I said "what about the queen?" I questioned " we will worry about her when we come back I just have to get klaue away from the vibranium

"Why South Korea?" Okoye asked " klaue is out there" I said "what about the queen?" I questioned " we will worry about her when we come back I just have to get klaue away from the vibranium."
I explained

"Let me help T'Challa" Nakia said as I looked at her " only because you were a spy and I need connections" I stated walking out the lab checking on zariya, she was whining as I picked her up rocking her she was so tiny it was unbelievable she only weighed 5 pounds and 6 ounces she was small.

I looked at her seeing Brianna "I miss your mother so much" I said to Zariya as she yawned.

I missed Brianna every second of the day and it hurts to see Brianna be so confused and to see her with Killmonger.

Killmonger only brainwashed Brianna to a certain extent. She does not remember ever meeting me , remember going on our first date , getting married or having Zariya she doesn't even realize why she's in Wakanda.

I'm afraid that she will not remember anything and be with Killmonger trying to kill me. But there is something deep down inside that I feel Brianna will remember because she remembers Okoye.

I was thinking on what Nakia said on killing Brianna "IF" worse came to worse
I might have too but I can't even imagine myself killing Brianna I'll let her kill me before I kill her.

Brianna is so ruthless and mean now, I have never seen this side of her. She was reckless before but she wild'n its crazy to say this but I also like the aggressive side of her.

Her smile and laugh is already a turn on but when she get to cussing and trying to fight me it is a whole other story.

But I just want my wife back , remembering everything that has happened between us and everything good that has ever happened to her.