14.

💜Brianna💜

I got in the bed from my shower not saying anything to Erik as he spoke "goodnight" he said as I ignored him " I said goodnight" he said as I continued to ignore him. He grabbed me by my waist bringing me to his chest "I said goodnight" he said as I felt his print on my butt tears fell from my eyes
" goodnight"  I said lowly before he kissed my shoulder and neck.

I just prayed that he wouldn't do anything crazy. I started drifting off to sleep.

"Brianna" someone called out as I looked to my left confused and I looked to my right not seeing anybody then I turned around seeing my mother smiling with her arms opened "mommy is that you?" I questioned as she walked towards me.

"Brianna you look so beautiful" she said looking to her side as I looked to my side and seen me in a pink pants suit then the mirror changed with a child in my arms and T'Challa standing next to me and we were smiling and waving.

"Brianna I need you to think about what you're doing, you have queen like characteristics just apply them to Wakanda" my mother said as I looked at her.

"As for T'Challa I promise he will be okay baby, and I promise he will not hurt you like Erik does No real king ever put their hands on their Queen or any female for that matter" she said as I looked at her.

"Who's the baby?" I questioned " its for you to find out I'm just here to tell you I'm always watching and I love you so much!" She said as a tear fell from my eye.

"I love you too momma but what am I supposed to do?" I questioned her as she smiled " listen to your heart like T'Challa said" my mother said then disappeared I looked to the side to see the mirror but that disappeared then everything went white.

I woke up instantly in Erik's arms and looked to the side seeing him drooling sleep. I placed a pillow in between us carefully then slipped out of bed going in the shower then to the kitchen once I finished getting ready . I thought about when me and and T'Challa had our first kiss in here.

Tears formed in my eyes as I felt Someone touch my shoulder as I turned and seen
Okoye she hugged me as tears flowed from my eyes "I heard it all night" she said then looked on my body for any bruises they weren't visible but I sure as hell felt them.

"You sure you don't want me to step in?!" She questioned "no I got it" I simply said. Then Erik came into the kitchen and forcefully grabbed my waist kissing my cheek then neck as Ayo and Okoye watched and I tried to move my head as he looked up at Okoye and Ayo.

"Get out" he simply said as they rolled their eyes and Okoye looked at him like she wanted to kill him. Then they walked out and he turned me around to face him.

"Good morning my queen" he said as I looked at him "I'm not even the queen" he grabbed my waist bringing me into his chest "that can be arranged and it will be" he said looking down at me as I shook my head 'no'.

"What do you mean no?" He questioned "exactly what the fuck I just said " I said as he grabbed my neck and he kissed my lips I bit his lip real hard as he jumped back "Fuck!" He yelled then scolded at me.

"How about I make you breakfast my king?" I said smiling "yeah and maybe you can give me something a little more later on" he said as I rolled my eyes. " alright go wait in the dinning area." I instructed.

I cooked some hot grits, eggs, bacon and biscuits. Erik came back in " it smells good in here baby" he said kissing my neck.

"Go get a plate" I instructed him as he got a plate then turned. I grabbed the pot of hot grits and threw it at him as he started yelling.