42.

💜Brianna💜

T'Challa was in New York at Tony's party while I was stuck at the palace because ole chick and I got into a disagreement and I accidentally on purpose hit her in her face so now I'm somewhat stuck at the palace.

But tony knows I'm coming i RSVP'd and told him to keep it as a surprise to T'Challa because he will be surprised, T'Challa just left with Shuri and I just got out the shower so I was now getting dressed.

I pulled on two pairs of spanx just to try and hide my belly but for some awkward reason my belly was big for three months I will have to talk to T'Challa about that but it still look like I'm just fat so I'm good.

I pulled on my dressed curled my hair placed on my heels and accessories and did my makeup, I grabbed my clutch and phone looking at the time.

"6 pm good it starts at 6:30 hopefully I'm there by 6:45 , 7:00 the latest" I said then looked up In The mirror at myself.

Then turned to the side seeing my growing belly and poked out my stomach rubbing it til there was a knock on the door and I jumped then tried to suck some stomach in and walked towards the door

"Are you ready my queen?" Okoye said as I let go of my stomach some "Yes" I said as we boarded the plane and I was in New York city by 7:15 we landed on starks tower going invisible and I walked in quietly into a loud but classic party as everyone was dancing and drinking glasses of expensive alcohol with each other.

I seen Shuri by the dessert table as usual and spotted T'Challa playing pool with Steve as Thor and Sam was watching and talking to them, I walked passed them quietly covering my face with my clutch til my aunt spotted me.

"Brianna?" I heard my aunt say as I looked at her "auntie" I said hugging her as we hugged and she rubbed my stomach on the low til I smacked her hand away fake smiling.

"Where's T'Challa?" She questioned "um you see auntie he doesn't know I'm actually here" I stated.

"What do you mean?" She asked "I wasn't supposed to come due to me and Nakia getting into a bit of a frenzy" I said as she gasped "Are you fighting while pregnant Brianna?!" She whispered as I face palmed myself then started talking again.

"More like I hit her on an accident in the face and she started bleeding" I said "Brianna how the fuck you make someone bleed on accident?!" She questioned

"I don't know it's a gift, pick someone out you don't like and let me show you" she pinched me "stop being a smart ass did Romonda find out? What did T'Challa say?" She asked all frantic.

"Okay auntie fuck the girl she's still well alive, but funny thing, T'Challa found it quite funny and Romonda doesn't know" I explained.

"She could've been seriously hurt Brianna" my aunt said as I just blankly stared at her "who are you? And what did you do with my aunt?!" I questioned

"Brianna seriously-" she said looking up and started turning us around as our back was facing T'Challa's direction. "Why you turn-" I was cut off by my aunt "look to your right" she said as I did as told then heard T'Challa start talking to my aunt.

'I love her so much' I thought and started trying to walk away till tony stopped me "your husband is right there did you surprise him yet?" tony asked

"Brianna?" I heard T'Challa call out

"Oop ruined the surprise " tony said smiling "ass hole" I whispered to him "you didn't choose who was the god father yet" he whispered to me.

"I'm not pregnant you ass hat" I said as he chuckled "Language ,I am your uncle young lady" he started off as I rolled my eyes ,  "

but your husband is right behind you and I think he wants to have a word with you you" tony whispered back as he smiled and waved at me.

I slowly turned to see T'Challa standing there. "Hi baby" I said slightly smiling as he looked at me with a serious look.

"What are you doing here?" He asked "um yeah funny story Okoye flew me here on an accident and I just wanted to see if you and Shuri was okay" I said as he plainly just looked at me

"You not buying are you?" I questioned "no" he simply said " even though I'm mad I'm not too mad because you look beautiful" he said as I smiled "but you're still in trouble we'll talk later" he stated linking his arm with mine as everyone looked at us smiling.

Steve popped in front of us happy as hell as we looked at him crazy. "Your highness" he said to us as I looked at T'Challa "Yeah I ain't with it, What you want?" I questioned.

"Who's going to be the god father me or him" he said looking at tony in disgust me and T'Challa looked at each other "she's not pregnant....yet" T'Challa stated looking at me.

"Let me know when" Steve said as me and T'Challa slowly walked away from Steve when he looked away. "They have been doing this since we've been married" I said to T'Challa as he laughed.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist and we started dancing. "Your necklace is glowing" he stated as he took it off my neck and we looked at the red gem inside glow.

"It just started doing that I don't know what it means" I said as he opened it seeing a picture of me and my mom inside then he looked at me in concern as he grabbed my hand and we started walking towards my aunt.

"Auntie can I talk to you in private?" I asked as she looked at me and T'Challa serious faces then looked at the stone glowing in the necklace.

"Come on" she said as we followed her to somewhere where nobody was and it was quiet.

"What is this?" T'Challa questioned handing her the necklace as the stone was lighting up. She looked at it.

"I don't know the meaning behind the stone but your mother told me to tell you when it glows guard it with your heart make sure you give this to nobody even if it means life or death" she explained as I looked at her.

"No auntie for real what does it mean?" I questioned "Brianna I'm serious your mother only told me that whatever you do don't EVER give it to anybody" she explained placing it around my neck again she walked away as I looked at her.

"She knows something" I stated as T'Challa looked down at me "we need to find out what it means I know a person, we are staying out here for the night" T'Challa stated as we looked at my aunt socializing.
___________________________

I love all my readers but I seen more people want infinity war in the book and I might have to put it in the book please don't be mad and stop reading
-Dajah❤️