36.

Beware there's a lot of pictures and videos this chapter😂
-Dajah😍

💜Brianna💜

I was getting ready and I was excited but still felt a little sick I haven't ate anything but food That's was wrapped up like snack cakes and chips due to what Nakia pulled yesterday, I know I needed to eat real food but I'm scared dead ass.

I was getting my hair done quietly thinking as everyone else around me were talking and laughing. "What's wrong it's your wedding!" My friend Amber said excitedly as I slightly smiled.

"She's just nervous" my other friend kaitlyn said I soon finished getting my hair and makeup done

and got a text from T'Challa.

T'Challa❤️💍:
Good morning my soon to be Queen❤️

Good morning baby❤️

I texted back as he was typing then stopped. Romonda smiled and hugged me as I smiled "Are you nervous?" She asked as I shook my head and smiled "I'm ready" I stated as she smiled.

"I'm glad you are with my son he needs someone like you" she stated as I smiled "awww and I'm glad you are my mother in law" I said hugging her.

"Now you can have grandkids!" She said clapping I just looked at her shook. I didn't tell anyone I was pregnant and I wasn't planning on telling anyone because of the press and I didn't want every or anybody in me and T'Challa's face on top of that if I say I'm pregnant shit like what happened with the Xanax can happen again.

Now that I think about it I believe Nakia knew I was pregnant before I knew I was pregnant.

Romonda started rushing everyone out besides Kaylah as Kaylah helped me into my dress.

"After your wedding make sure you tell him" Kaylah reminded me once again.
"Kay don't start" I stated and looked back at her as she zipped the back of my dress. Then handed me my bouquet.

"You look beautiful" Kaylah stated as I smiled "Are you about to cry my nigga?" I questioned as she scrunched her face "no G's don't cry" she said as I smiled at the fact she was lying and about to bawl out into tears at any moment.

I turned and looked at my dress in the mirror and smiled Romonda did absolutely good with this one. I look sexy!

 I look sexy!