33.

💜Brianna💜

Today was the summer youth festival and I was excited T'Challa said black panther will come which all the kids were going to die once they seen him.

I got in the shower and got out putting my hair in a bun then brushed my teeth and got dressed. T'Challa had a mission last night and didn't come home until almost seven this morning.

I wanted him to get rest until he was ready to come to the festival but he senses things and wakes up.

"I sense everything" he said still tired as you can hear it in the tone of his voice, he didn't even say the words all the way.

"What time is it?" He asked trying to sit up again but I pushed him back in the bed then looked at my phone for the time "it's 11:55" I stated as he pulled the covers over him and get out the bed but I pushed him back on the bed.

"You're going to rest" I said "I have to go to the festival" he stated and tried to get up but I sat on him.

"You're not moving, you're going back to sleep until you are energized enough to go to the festival" I said. As he tried moving me but I switched my position to straddling him to where he couldn't get up.

I unlocked my phone and texted shuri, "you can't stay on top of me forever" he stated in a tired tone as I smirked "I can stay on top forever because this is my favorite position" I stated as he chuckled and grabbed my waist. "Something else we have in common" he stated as I looked at him.

"You need to get some sleep" I stated "don't you have a festival to attend too?" He questioned "I texted Shuri that I will be a little late so until you get some sleep I'll be right here until then" I stated crossing my arms.

"I will go back to sleep only for you" he stated and closed his eyes as I kissed his head then swung my legs off of him getting off the bed as he woke up instantly and got up out the bed.

"See, you think you slick" I started off going to the door locking it then I blocked it and jumped on his back.

"Just go to sleep" I said as he chuckled and dropped me off on the bed. "You got me doing a lot in a dress" I said sitting up off the bed fixing myself.

"T'Challa just get some rest" I whined as he looked at me "I'm fine" he stated "No you need to get some sleep" I said and looked at him in all seriousness.

"What time did you get in this morning?!" I questioned "seven or eight" he stated
"You only had three hours of sleep if even that" I said as I continued " go get some rest" I stated and looked at him in his eyes. He looked me back in my eyes then stepped to me.

"Go get some sleep" I commanded pointing to the bed as he had that little smirk he always used towards me plastered on his face.

He walked towards the bed and laid down
As I climbed on top of him. "Are you going to stay right here?" He asked as I nodded "yup right until you wake up from your nap" I stated placing the overs over both of us as I laid my head on his chest.

T'Challa placed his hands on my butt then his hands went under my dress rubbing my thighs then my butt.

"You are supposed to be going to sleep not feeling on me" I said as his eyes were closed and he was smiling.

I felt his package right under my womanhood. And I just laid on him like I didn't feel anything.

T'Challa grabbed my butt once again as I kissed his neck I felt him slide my panties to the side and rub my clit as I jumped some from his action.

He slowly rubbed as I moaned, I felt him slip one of his fingers in as I gasped some.
He had his arm around my waist so I couldn't move.

"T'Challa" I moaned out as he kept thrusting his fingers in and out soon my juices ran down his fingers and I kissed hi chest then watched him lick my juices off his fingers.

Lord what did I get myself into? He's a king And I didn't think he would be this sexual and then is the dominate one at that.

I continued laying on his chest. He soon went to sleep and slept for a good 2 hours I slipped out of bed changing into something else since I had stains on my first dress because of T'Challa.

I went to go fix my bun in the mirror and walked out the bathroom smelling like warm vanilla sugar

I went to go fix my bun in the mirror and walked out the bathroom smelling like warm vanilla sugar. I walked over to kiss T'Challa's cheek and he turned in the bed.

I texted Shuri I was on my way. I walked with Ayo to the festival as all the kids were running around and having a good time there was music and I went straight to go get some food I was starving.

30 minutes passed and I was in the bouncy house with the kids jumping. Romonda came up to the net that was on the bouncy house and laughed at me.

"So you're reliving your childhood?" Romonda asked as I laughed "yes" I said jumping with the kids as they laughed and I got on the slide part of the bouncy house sliding down with Tariyah.

Then I seen the black panther walk up and a little boy ran to him as T'Challa picked the boy up talking to him then all the kids ran towards him even tariyah hopped from off the bouncy slide with me running with the rest of the kids.

I got out the bouncy house and placed on my heels walking towards the group of kids that surrounded T'Challa.

He was talking to them as I smiled he finally looked up at me "go play children" he said to the kids as they went to go play.

"I bet you feel so much better" I said as he chuckled and gave me a snow cone "yes but I would feel so much better if you gave me a massage tonight" he stated as I smirked.

"You don't have to tell me twice"