81.

💜Brianna💜

I was breast feeding Zariya as she was sleep. I was trying to remove her mouth from my nipple but each and every time she would continue sucking.

I don't know if she was eating anymore or using me as a pacifier. Romonda warned me this could possibly happen because it happened with T'Challa.

I was trying to still remove her she would stop but then when I go to move her she continues. "Look here little girl you've been eating since 4:30 and it's 6:53 can I have my body back?" I asked as she peeked then closed her eyes continuing to eat.

"You know what I'm saying that's why you peeked at me" I stated as she tugged at my   Boob.

"Zariya" I said in a warning tone, T'Challa walked in smiling at me and Zariya. He walked over and kissed my lips then kissed Zariya's head.

"Can you please get your daughter?" I begged as he chuckled "what is the problem?" T'Challa asked "she's been eating for almost three hours" I said as he chuckled "she's probably just using you" T'Challa said as I looked at her "well she needs to stop so I can cater to you" I said looking at Zariya.

"My princess are you finished you're not the only baby I have to be with" I said to Zariya.

"Did you just call me a baby" he asked smirking as I laughed "Zariya how do you feel about a baby sister or brother?" T'Challa asked as Zariya gummed down on my nipple causing it to hurt.

"Ouch!" I said as T'Challa looked at me "you won't be getting a sibling now Zariya!" I stated taking my boob from her mouth as she started whining and T'Challa chuckled.

"Come to baba" T'Challa said taking Zariya from me and rocking her. I fixed myself and stood up from the rocking chair that was in her nursery.

"You are so gullible" I teased as he burped Zariya while rocking her to sleep. "Gullible how?" He asked smirking  "when it comes to Zariya you are" I said .

"No I am not" he said as Zariya burped then spit up on T'Challa's shoulder making me laugh.

"I think you have a little something on your shoulder" I said laughing and taking Zariya from him as he looked at his shoulder in disgust then tried to wipe his shoulder on me as I started laughing "stop that's nasty!" I exclaimed As he continued while laughing

"stop before Zariya wakes up" I said laughing as he finally got his shoulder on me smearing the spit up on the back of my blouse.

He ran out the room as I placed Zariya in her crib trying not to wake her up. "I'm going to get your baba" I stated running towards the door quietly and closing it as I ran towards our room but he wasn't in there so I threw my heels in the room running downstairs.

"T'Challa!" I shouted running around the palace soon I found him and he ran into shuri's lab as I ran after him "T'Challa I'm going to hurt you!" I yelled as he ran behind shuri's operating table and I ran to the other side trying to get to T'Challa.

"Hey not in my lab!" Shuri exclaimed as me and T'Challa was still laughing and playing. I hopped over the operating table running after him as he took off.

"Ugh it is like talking to a bunch of kids" Shuri said then tripped T'Challa as I fell on him laughing.

"What is the problem?"Shuri asked as we were laughing "because your brother is being childish" I simply stated as T'Challa helped me from off the floor and I automatically hit his arm.

"Eww What is that on your shoulder?" Shuri asked as T'Challa chuckled "spit up from Zariya" he said trying to wipe his shoulder on Shuri but she backed up "Mother!" Shuri yelled walking away as T'Challa chuckled.

"Hurry up and take this off before it stains your work attire" I jokingly said the last part.

As We linked our arms together going upstairs to our room. I heard T'Challa lock the door and I looked out the corner of my eye seeing him take his shirt off and run towards me.

I moved out the way as he fell on the bed making me laugh. I then grabbed a pillow climbing on top of him hitting him with the pillow.

He found away to get on top of me and snatched the pillows from me pinning my arms on the bed as he kissed my lips and neck.

I kissed his lips back as he let go of my hands slowly and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He attacked my neck finding his hands in my pants rubbing as I moaned. He slipped a finger in as I held onto his back and clenched around his finger.

Soon my juices ran down his fingers as he took his face from kissing my neck and licking the juices off his fingers while eyeing me.

I blushed and brought his face to
Mine kissing his lips. I soon felt him take my dress pants off along with my underwear and attached his mouth to my clit.

My eyes immediately rolled back he flicked his tongue as I arched my back squealing. "Shit" I cursed out as he continued and brought my legs all the way to my chest still feasting.

I gripped the sheets whining "T'Challa i-I'm about to cum" I moaned out gasping as I came and he continued wrapping my legs around his neck.

I couldn't bare the pleasure anymore it was so much he had to offer with just his tongue. I tried pushing his head away but he didn't budge then I started squirming around a lot.

I grabbed the silk pillow placing it over my face as I moaned calling out "Daddy" so loud I knew for a fact somebody heard me this time.

As I moaned into the pillow my juices came flowing and I was breathing heavy some.

I still had the pillow over my face as I felt him slide in making me arch my back. I moved the pillow and bit my lip.
He gripped my waist and pulled out some then placed his full length in causing me to grip his back.

This was the first time he placed his full length in me and I was wondering was I going to walk tomorrow.

Fuck it I'll risk it ........

He had a tight grip on my waist as he thrusted his hips at a fast pace causing me to squeal. "Oh my-" I couldn't finish my sentence because my mouth was stuck in an "O" shape.

I bit my lip and smirked at him as he kissed my lips. His thrusts got hard as I squealed scratching at his back.

He was grunting as my toes started curling. My juices started running on him as he continued anyway. I placed my hand on his chest as I looked down seeing him literally poking my insides.

I almost about died, he was truly blessed and definitely knew how to bless me. He slid out and turned me on my stomach as he arched my back and started pounding into me causing me to bury my face into the pillow and scream.

"T'Challa!" I moaned out as he continued my juices ran down my inner thigh as he continued grunting and I started trying to throw it back but he had a good grip on me.

He slowed down his strokes some as I bit my lip getting the chance to throw it back T'Challa was warning me to stop but I continued anyway as he came as I came along with him.

We collapsed on the bed out of breath til I got on top of him kissing his lips.