39.

💜Brianna💜

15 minutes later T'Challa appeared at the door and I just looked at him then back at the tv. T'Challa walked in and turned off the Tv. "I was watching that" I simply said.

"I was calling you too" he stated and took off his shirt, i sat up "I know" I simply said. He climbed on the bed next to me.

"So what did you do about Nakia?" I asked out of curiosity "we talked one on one"
T'Challa said as I just looked at him for him to finish but he didn't.

"I think I'm going to leave for about a month or two" I said as T'Challa looked at me. "For what?" He questioned "for the baby's sake and for whatever you and Nakia really got going on to be straightened out" I explained.

"Brianna you need to be here next to me" he stated as I shook my head "too much stuff is going on and I'm not about to stress over how Nakia's acting or me not eating because I don't if she poisoned my food or not" I explained.

"What about the coronation?" T'Challa questioned "I'll have it when I come back" I said getting up and going in the closet getting my suitcase "I'm coming with you" he said "no you have to stay here and be king" I said starting to pack.

"Well you need to stay here and be queen" he stated "T'Challa let me go and in the meantime straighten things out with Nakia because whatever is going on the shit is getting on my nerves." I said.

He just looked at me "What?" I questioned as he walked towards me and smashed his lips into mine as I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up laying me on the bed.

He kissed my neck as he slid my pants off.
He took my shirt off along with my bra and kissed my neck and chest.

I felt him slide in as I gasped gripping his back. My hands roamed his back as he thrusted at a steady pace.

"T'Challa" I moaned out as he kissed my neck and jaw. He grabbed my legs and started picking his pace up.

I arched my back T'Challa rolled his hips and instantly found my spot. "Oh my gosh!" I squealed arching my back I started trying to get away but he wasn't having that.

He grabbed my waist and continued at his medium pace. I gripped the sheets, he bended down and kissed my neck then whispered in my ear

"I love you" he said before he kissed my jaw and looked me in my eyes. My toes curled as he hit my spot continuously " I lo-love you too" I moaned out as I started creaming over him.

He wrapped my legs around his torso
'What you doing? What you doing what you doing?!' Is all I thought when he wrapped my legs around his torso.

This is the number one baby making position and I'm not even 1,000% sure if I'm pregnant or not but T'Challa ass about to risk it all.

My legs around him tightened as I came again. I felt him twitch as he kissed me passionately. He placed one of my legs on his chest and i tried to move it but he had a grip and he trusted.

_____________________________

I woke up to a text on my phone of Kaylah texting me about cardi b's album dropping today. Then I seen a phone call from my uncle come in.

"Hello?" I questioned "your aunt is in the hospital" I jumped up "for what?!" I questioned "she was trying to wear some high ass heels now she's on crutches"
My uncle said laughing.

"Bye I'll see y'all later" I said laughing . My uncle ain't shit.i thought laughing and brought my suitcase downstairs.

"Where are you going now?" Okoye asked "I'm going back to new york for a minute until everything is clear in the air" I stated

"Why?" Okoye asked concerned "if I tell you this you can't tell anyone just keep it to yourself" i said as she nodded.

" I'm pregnant and I didn't want my stress to affect the baby" I explained as Okoye had a smile plastered on her face.

"Are you okay?!" I asked laughing "yes that's great a royal baby!" She said as I smiled.

"Don't tell no one" I reminded her as she nodded "my lips are sealed have you told T'Challa?" She asked "of course" I stated
"Well be safe" Okoye said as I smiled.

"Alright" I said hugging her as she hugged back. "Ready?" I heard T'Challa behind me as I turned he looked a bit sad. "Yeah" I said as Aliyah and Kaylah got ready to go also.

We boarded the plane with our things and went back home to New York. Once we landed Aliyah and Kaylah went inside my aunt and uncles house as I just stood outside with T'Challa.

"I need for you to be safe" T'Challa said as I smiled "I will" I stated as we hugged "call me anytime, everyday" T'Challa said as I smiled "okay" I said as we were still in our hug he pulled away and looked at me and begun to kiss me, I kissed back "I love you" I stated "I love you too" I said before we kissed one last time and I watched him leave.

I turned and walked into my aunt house then seen a text from T'Challa and pictures of boy baby clothes. I smiled and walked in the house.

"IM BACK!!" I yelled as my brother started laughing "he brought your ass back fast" he stated laughing.

"Auntie Jayden cussing!" I yelled
"Jayden bring your black ass here!" My aunt yelled as I smiled and my brother flipped me off