11.

💜Brianna💜

The girls and I were walking in the city eating popsicle sticks and ice cream as I got my phone from Kaylah reading 11:48 pm.

"Y'all we have to go" I said as we jogged back to the palace these annoying ass heels were interrupting my run soon I just took them off running to the palace. T'Challa's ship then flew in. We snuck in Ayo and Okoye took there spots as for Shuri she made sure she tip toed upstairs to her room.

"Please tell me you didn't send that video?" I asked Kaylah as she shook her head "Okay goodnight y'all!" I said to Kaylah, Okoye ,and Ayo. I ran to T'Challa's room and opened the door slowly and closed it back gently.

I turned around and seen someone standing by the window as the moonlight hit them , I clapped on the lights seeing T'challa standing there as he took off the helmet and gave me a look

"What were you up to?" He questioned smirking and placing his helmet on the dresser as his African accent just flowed out and I loved it but these looks he give be the death of me.

"Nothing" I said with my heels behind me "I hope you know the black panther knows when you are lying"He said as I smiled.

"It's an honor to finally meet you Black Panther I've heard so many great things about you" I said being sarcastic as he smirked and walked towards me "Stop it, and give me a hug" he said before grabbing my waist and kissing my lips as I kissed back.

I finally pulled away and looked up at him " you said a hug" I said as he smirked "you kissed me first, I don't know what you are talking about" he said as I smiled and stepped back looking at him in his suit.

"I like it" I said and looked at him as he smirked and hugged me then picked me up. " was you good while I was gone?" He asked sitting me on the bed as he stood in front of me.

"Of course I was" I said smiling innocently as he looked at me "so if I ask Okoye and Ayo they would say yes?" He questioned.

"T'Challa you are not my daddy just know I was on my BEST behavior" I said as T'Challa smirked at me " I'm your King and I expect you to answer to me always" T'Challa said as my panties got wet. T'Challa then walked out the room and soon came back with Ayo and Okoye.

"Was miss Brianna on her best behavior? Don't lie" he said as they looked at me "her and Nakia had a little cat fight nothing too major" Ayo said smiling trying to lighten the mood.

"Who started it?" He asked looking over at me "technically Nakia but Brianna attacked her first" Okoye said until T'Challa placed his hand up to them and looked my way as the left out the room.

T'Challa went and locked the door "What happened?" He asked "she bumped into me on purpose, then went off about how I wasn't fit to be Queen, she said something about my mother then I hit her and we started fighting" I explained as T'Challa sat next to me on the bed.

"You can't attack every time someone says something about your mother" T'Challa said "I know but ever since I got here she's been doing and saying little shit to piss me off" I explained and I paused for a minute.

"I was thinking" I started off as he looked at me "I don't think I'm fit to be Queen at all , me and Kay talked about it but I-" I said til I was cut off by T'Challa kissing my lips as I kissed back he finally pulled away as I looked at him.

" Everybody makes mistakes on a throne because they're human, don't become queen because of everything that's going on around you, become queen because you want to spend your life with me" he said as I smiled and looked at him.

"Don't listen to anybody but your heart , be with me because you choose to not because of an arranged marriage" T'Challa  explained as I looked at him.

"Brianna i do want to be with you but if your heart is telling you to do otherwise I understand" T'Challa said holding my hand as I looked at him

"Im afraid to mess up" I said "that is why I'm here to catch you when you fall and vice versa " he said I laid my head on his arm as it was quiet.

"What was the footage you sent earlier?" T'Challa asked as I leaned up slowly. "What footage?" I asked as he pulled out his phone and showed the video of me rapping from earlier.

"I sent that?" I asked as he showed me What time I sent it which was 11:50 pm when we made it to the castle and I had my phone I must of sent it by an accident.

"Oh i sent that by an accident" I said grabbing his phone trying to delete the video but he stopped me "don't delete it , it's cute but you know you are in trouble right?" He asked as I looked around.

"By who?" I asked as he chuckled and laid me on his lap. "T'Challa Stop pla-" I started off till he lifted his hand for me to stop speaking then he hit my butt one good time and I was finished he was heavy handed.

"Alright I get it" I said trying to cover my butt with my hand but he grabbed my arm bringing it behind my back then he grabbed a handful of my ass making me moan lowly.

"T'Challa" I said in a warning tone before he hit my ass again making me squeal "when your king tells you to do something you obey his command" he said in my ear lowly as I bit my lip nodding.

He smacked my ass again "yes what?" He asked as I smirked "Yes My king" i said before her gripped my ass again making me bite my lip harder and smile rolling my eyes to the back of my head.

I soon I got out that position and he went in the bathroom starting a shower I begun to place on a pair of leggings and took my dress off putting on a shirt. I got in the bed and went straight to sleep it was a long day I kind of wanted to fight Nakia again to see what might happen.

•••T'Challa•••

I got up for breakfast and seen Brianna still sleep, I got in the shower and came out as Brianna was waking up. She yawned and I smiled at her.

"Good morning beautiful" I said as she smiled "Good morning handsome" she said getting out the bed as I smiled and walked towards the bathroom.

"You are forgetting something" I said as she walked out the bathroom "What?" She asked lost as I kissed her cheek making her blush.

"I'll be downstairs in the garden waiting for you" I said as she smiled "Okay"