79.

•••T'Challa•••

Brianna, Shuri ,my mother, Okoye and Ayo we all in the throne room discussing what we heard earlier.

"Nakia said this?" Shuri asked "yes" I said "I knew she had issues but I did not think she would side with killmonger" Okoye said.

Brianna was just quiet not saying a word I could tell something was bothering her.

"Then we cannot have the coronation or the christening, for your safety, Brianna's safety and Zariya's safety." My mother explained as everyone agreed.

"No we can still have it just switch some things around" She said "but My Queen we cannot chance you being taken by killmonger again" Ayo said as everyone agreed.

"That's why we change something's around, I wear a different dress from the original, Ayo you stay with Nakia the whole morning, make sure she doesn't leave out your sight and I won't eat anything or drink" Brianna simply said.

"Okay what about Zariya?" I asked "the guards are by her door 24/7 they cannot and will not leave away from her door for anything, make sure someone keeps an eye on Nakia the whole day and when we catch Nakia and killmonger in an act , take them into custody" Brianna explained.

"Brianna no" I simply said as she looked at me "we need to cancel it because you and Zariya's will be in danger, i will find killmonger myself" I said as Brianna looked at me.

"No we seen what happened last time" my mother said "we should just cancel it" Okoye said "yes, you two and Zariya must not leave the palace" Ayo said.

"And Nakia? Because she's still going to try and get to me and zariya" Brianna explained.

"She is going to be thrown off" Shuri said "so when am I going to be crowned queen or have our baby's christening?" Brianna questioned.

"When killmonger and Nakia is locked up" I said. Then dismissed everyone as me and Brianna sat there in silence then she broke it.

"So when is she going to be locked up? Because quite frankly I'm tired of this with her" Brianna said not looking at me.

"When She is caught in her act and she will be taken in for questioning and we will lock her up" I explained

"T'Challa you just caught her planning on killing me and putting our baby in harms way and you want to literally catch her in the act?" Brianna asked.

"All the proof to lock her up are there you're just not locking her up because you're living in denial and you still love her" Brianna explained as I looked at her.

"I do not love her" I simply said as Brianna looked at me " T'Challa then right  now isn't a good time to have a good heart because your family is in danger and it went from me to now me and Zariya" she said.

"I known her for so long I did not think she would do this" I said. "T'Challa all I have to say is do something or I'll leave and take Zariya with me because we're not safe here" Brianna said getting up as she walked out the throne room.

Okoye came in "my king" she said and I looked up "you have to do what you need to do for your family" she started off saying.

"We can get Nakia some help but she tried to kill Or get rid of brianna a lot of times and disrespected her more than enough times, we all get it, you have a good heart but you need to put your foot down"

She explained as I nodded taking everything in. We left of the throne room and I headed upstairs over hearing Brianna on the phone.

"Auntie I didn't know I would have to go through this, I knew it would've been crazy but I didn't know it was going to be crazy as hell."

Brianna said as there was a pause "yes I love him, I don't know what I would do if he wasn't here" I heard Brianna sniffling

"Sometimes I just wonder why God put me here if I was going to be in drama. I'm a quiet nice girl until you give me a reason to be mean this is a lot for me auntie" Brianna said then there was but shuffling and I heard Brianna's aunt.

"Do you want to just want to come here for about two months with the baby?" Her aunt asked "no I don't want to keep leaving every time my life is in danger because too be honest Erik can follow me to New York" Brianna stated.

" oh yeah how's he?" Her aunt asked "a pain in my ass" Brianna said as her aunt laughed.

"Brianna you do what you feel is right, you are grown now, with a husband and a baby , queen of an African country , I see love and a strong relationship between you and T'Challa and you staying there is the best for you." Her aunt explained

"I know I just needed someone to talk to Kaylah isn't here" Brianna said

"Where she at?" Her aunt questioned "in New York with her boo taking him places" Brianna said teasingly "you should bring T'Challa out here and show him around" her aunt suggested.

"Auntie the baby and reporters plus where am I going to take him?" She asked jokingly.

"The Empire State Building" her aunt said
"Auntie I haven't even been there" she said laughing "Brianna don't make me come through this pho-,Brianna bring your black ass out here and show him around" her aunt said as I chuckled

"Alright" Brianna said as there was a silence then she swung open the door. I started acting like I lost something Brianna laughed then grabbed my shirt pulling me in the room. "Auntie I'll call you back later" Brianna said closing the door behind her.

"Alright Tell T'Challa I said hey and kiss Zariya for me" Her aunt said "mhm bye" Brianna said and hung up.

"How long was you standing out there?" Brianna asked folding her arms and smirking at me.

"Enough to know you love me a lot" I said teasingly as Brianna laughed and hit me with a pillow.

"We need a break" I said sitting next to Brianna as she looked at me weird " what?! We just got married what we need a break for?!" Brianna asked looking at me weird as I laughed.

"No a vacation from Wakanda my queen" I said as i laughed and she looked at me from the corner of her eyes laughing "I don't know you have been a little off lately" Brianna said laughing.

I laughed and hit her with a pillow. "But where?" She questioned "key west?" I questioned "Florida?" She asked " anywhere but here" I said as she smiled "well my aunt want to see you and Zariya" Brianna said

"Then we can go to the Bahamas" she suggested as I smiled "well start packing" I said as she smiled