35.

💜Brianna💜

It was the day before the wedding and my ass is sick. Romonda had me and T'Challa separated since the reporter came to palace and I've been sick since the day after that. But best to believe I'm going to be better for tomorrow.

My bridesmaids were all getting their dresses today and I wanted to be there with them just to hang out but I'm stuck in the bed.

There was a knock on the door as I tried to sit up."come in!" I said then felt the urge to throw up.

"Romonda wanted me to give you this" Nakia said coming in with a pill and a glass water as I looked her weird she had a sly smirk on her face.

"Mhm" I stated as she placed the glass and pill on the nightstand next to the bed as she dismissed herself. I got up and pour the water out in the sink then looked at the pill about to take it then looked at it again and scrunched my face. "Is this a fucking Xan?!" I questioned. Then noticed a smell and cup of "water" wasn't water it was alcohol.

Bitch trying to kill me, there was another knock on the door but I started throwing up in the toilet. "Brianna?!" I heard kaylah say behind me as I continued throwing up.

"What the hell are you doing taking a Xan-" she paused then smelled the glass "AND ALCOHOL!" She said as I stopped throwing up and wiped my mouth.

"I'm not Nakia brought that in my room and said Romonda wanted me to take it" I explained

"I've been sick for the passed two days and haven't seen T'Challa since" I complained then started brushing my teeth.

"Why won't you just go to Shuri?" She questioned "because she's out getting her dress for tomorrow" I said

"She's back but back to Nakia" Kaylah said holding up the two Xanax "she tried to kill you, you need to say something" Kaylah said as I shook my head.

"I just want to think about me and T'Challa nothing else I'm not about to worry about her when it's about me and T'Challa. That's what Nakia wants" I explained fixing my crazy hair.

"It don't matter, I'm taking you to Shuri to see what she has to say and we're going to get you checked out so you can be good for tomorrow." Kaylah explained.

"Thanks maid of honor" I said sarcastically "can we get some food or snacks first though?" I questioned "anything my bride to be" she said smiling as I got my slippers and we walked out the room.

We walked to the kitchen and I was looking for all the snack cakes and chips. My arms were full with snacks.
"You know damn well you don't need all of that" Kaylah said.

"But I'm going to eat it" I said grabbing a water. We walked to shuri's lab. "Ewww I need to disinfect" Shuri said .

"She needs to be checked out" Kaylah said as I was sitting down and eating all my snacks. "Also Nakia gave her this and some alcohol" Kaylah said handing Shuri the Xan as I continued stuffing my face.

"This is a Xanax!" Shuri shouted to me "yes I'm aware of that" I said eating a Swiss roll. "With alcohol?!" Shuri asked Kaylah as Kaylah nodded "you could've died" Shuri said.

"Or I would've been high as fuck today and tomorrow" I joked as they both looked at me in seriousness "come on y'all I'm just trying to lighten the mood" I said stuffing my face still.

"Brianna you could've died or been hospitalized don't you understand that?!" Kaylah explained.

"I'm telling my mother and T'Challa " Shuri said messing with her beads on her wrist "leave it alone until after the wedding" I stated.

"Brianna continue stuffing your face" Kaylah said waving me off. " I'm serious" I stated "leave it alone until after the wedding" I said.

"You're going to be on a honeymoon by then!" Kaylah shouted.

"Brianna say something or I will" Shuri said as I just rolled my eyes. "Give me the Xan" I stated with my hand out.

Shuri handed it to me as I took it and went to the bathroom in Shuri lab "no Brianna!" They yelled as I threw it in the toilet flushing it.

"Brianna!" They shouted in a union "what? I'm trying to have good positive vibes before my wedding, I plan on having a good ass honeymoon too I also plan on giving y'all two a niece or nephew don't say anything!" 
I said as they looked at me.

"Flushing it down the toilet does not change that Nakia gave it to you for you to take." Shuri said as I sat down and went back to eating.

"Fine that's what you want best friend?" Kaylah asked as I nodded "let her have it Shuri" Kaylah said.

"let me check you out" Shuri said as I got up and sat on the observation table. I laid down and whole bunch of this about my body popped up above me as Shuri was looking at it reading.

"That's weird Nothing seems to be wrong" Shuri said still looking "no illness or virus, nothing" she stated as she looked at me.

"You don't even have a fever" Shuri stated as I sat back up. "Well I don't know maybe it's wedding jitters.

I got off the table "go get rest Brianna" Shuri said hugging me as I smiled "remember don't tell no one let me say something first " I stated as Shuri nodded.

I went back to my room as Kaylah followed then I went straight in the bathroom finding a pregnancy test Kaylah gave me for jokes and peed on it.

"Hurry up so we can start this movie!" Kaylah shouted as I waited "hold on!" I yelled back. Soon I looked and seen two lines. I lifted it up and looked in the light to see if this was for real.

I buried the The pregnancy test deep in the trash then had paper towels and my wrappers from my snacks cover it up in the trash.

I washed my hands and walked out the bathroom "what took you so long?" She asked.

"Kay my stomach is hurting I'm sick" I stated as she threw her hands up "Alright" she said as I climbed in the bed next to her my other bridesmaids found me which were friends from high school that I stuck with and we all talked and laughed in my room.