55.

•••T'Challa•••

I got ready for lunch with killmonger Brianna was still sleep I honestly think she forgot. I shook her as her hair was everywhere.

"Hm?" She asked with her head lifting up off the pillow but her eyes still closed. "We have to go to lunch my queen" I said as Brianna placed her face back in the pillow.

I hovered over her body as she laid on her stomach then I grabbed her waist as she groaned "Do I have to really wake you up?" I asked as I gripped her butt and she smiled.

"I'm very much awake daddy" she said backing her butt on me as I smirked and gave her butt a snack before getting up.

She gave a loud scream before sitting up "get out the bed before I have you making that sound even more" I said as she got up
She got in the shower with me as we washed and got out.

We brushed our teeth then got dressed Brianna looked at me " I see you got jokes" Brianna said looking at my outfit as I cheesed. " I know this woman she has a big crush on me and she said she likes me in this uniform" I said as Brianna laughed.

"Well tell her I said you look fine in everything" Brianna said walking away.
As I looked at her outfit

Then rubbed her belly as she placed on her earrings "are you going to make up with Erik? Brianna asked "it depends on how he act when I'm around and what I sense" I stated

"Okay" she said as she grabbed her stomach some as I looked at her "Are you okay?" I asked holding onto her as she nodded.

"Yeah just Braxton Hicks" she said as she smiled and I grabbed her hand as we walked downstairs Nakia bumped into Brianna and I can tell Brianna was about to go off but she didn't she just smiled and kept moving.

"Nakia!" I called out as Nakia turned walking towards me. "What ever you have going on with you and why you don't love yourself needs to stop because your taking it out on my wife and as queen of Wakanda she deserves more respect than that" I said as Nakia looked at me shocked.

"She's never did anything to you for you to treat her like this and as queen you must of forgotten she can throw you out of Wakanda if she wanted too" I explained as Brianna looked at me.

"She's not officially queen until the ceremo-" I cut her off "she was queen when I first laid eyes on her" I said before walking off holding Brianna's hand.

"When She betrays you we'll see who will be crying to who" Nakia said as I ignored her walking with Brianna to the garden.

"That was kind of harsh" Brianna said stopping me "she has put you through a lot since you got here she will be okay" I said walking passed Brianna as Erik and I looked at each other and I automatically sensed a bad vibe something was off.

We shook hands as he smiled at Brianna as they hugged she tried to pull away but he still hung onto her as I gave him a look

Once he seen my face he immediately pulled away as Brianna sat next to me.
"I'm actually glad you're here cousin" he started off as I looked at him.

"This is my palace" I stated as Brianna pinched my leg some. And I looked over to her as she gave me a serious look.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry" I just looked at him "how are you even alive?" I questioned as Brianna looked at me.

"I'm not sure I just woke up as if nothing happened I got myself together and I've been helping the needy kids in different parts of Africa" he explained as I just looked at him "why are you he-" I started off till Brianna cut me off.

"What have you been doing with the kids?" Brianna asked them looked at me and rolled her eyes at me then smiled at killmonger.

Killmonger pulled out his phone and started showing pictures of him and kids, "this boy's parents died in a fire outbreak and he escaped but doesn't have anyone to take care of him so I was really going to ask was he abled to get the proper care and education here" killmonger explained

"He's so cute" Brianna said looking at the picture. "That's what the Wakanda outreach center is for in California" I simply said.

"He needs education also T'Challa" Brianna said "go to school in California and take him to the Wakanda outreach center" I explained.

"What's his name?" Brianna asked "Aasir" killmonger said as I looked at the boy he looked around four years old.

"We can take a look at him and I can get him into the Wakanda elementary school just as long as you can provide a roof over his head, food and clothes until somebody wants to adopt him" Brianna explained.

"I can do that" he said "how soon are you abled to bring him?" Brianna asked excited. "I can bring him tomorrow" killmonger said.

"Thank you so much " he said to Brianna and I "I'm sorry for everything I caused I know that I was wrong and I'm sorry, I hope that y'all can forgive me and we move on from this" he explained as I nodded.

We ate lunch and I watched Brianna escort killmonger out the palace. "I'll be here around one with Aasir" killmonger said as Brianna nodded and closed the door.

I just looked at her "T'Challa really, what?" She asked "after everything he's done and you're still being nice" I said "I learned it from you, when you stabbed Erik you told him he didn't have to end his life that you could fix it but now you won't even listen to what he's trying to say" Brianna said.

"Remember T'Challa that you are a good person and you have a good heart, You used to not even want to think about killing a person but you wanted to kill Thanos and not listen to what was going on with him" she explained.

"Because at the time all I can think about was him taking our unborn child away" I said as Brianna looked at me "have you ever stopped and realized he's the reason why we have her back?" She questioned.

"Killmonger is up to no good" I said before walking away as Brianna walked behind me "how do you actually know that, when I was with him I've never seen him do good and now he's helping people out" Brianna said.

"You don't see that as a sign that he's up to no good?" I asked her as she squinted her eyes "and you don't see that Nakia giving me a Xanax and a glass of alcohol is up to no good also?" Brianna questioned.

"I'm just trying to keep you and Zariya safe" I admitted "T'Challa" Brianna said before grabbing my face as she looked at me "we will be fine, when the time comes for you to protect us then you do , don't just lash out at people not giving them a chance because of me and Zariya" she explained as she kissed my lips.

"Just be on your P's and Q's around people thats what I'm doing with Erik and other people I don't trust" she explained before hugging me.

"If I were to turn evil I would want you to love me regardless because you know me" she said looking at me as I smiled.

"I will always love you" I said as she smiled