15.

•••T'Challa•••

After I was finished fighting off Erik I took him to go see the sunset on the mountain.
"It is beautiful" he said as I looked at him "maybe we can still heal you ,we have the tools to fix this" I said as he looked up at me "why so you can just lock me up?" He questioned as I looked at him.

"Nah Bury me in the ocean with my ancestors that jumped from ships, because they knew death was better than bondage"  he said and took the sword out of his chest as he fell. I looked at his lifeless body and picked him up taking him somewhere until we were ready to give him a proper burial.

My mother came and found me "Where's Brianna?" I questioned " she's locked in the room upstairs and I can't get her out. I ran up the stairs and found the room where she was at and found away to get int and she was laying on the bed in a fetal position with her hood on and I picked her up.

She instantly started hitting me "Brianna look at me" I said as she kept hitting " look at me!" I said as she stopped and looked up at me she covered her mouth and automatically hugged me I placed her back on her two feet as I hugged her .

She looked at me with ears in her eyes " I thought you was dead" she said and kissed my lips as I looked at her " I'm never leaving you without a fight" I said as she smiled and wiped her tears "are you crying?" I asked smirking as she mugged me.

"No I don't cry" she said as I chuckled and wiped her tears and kissed her head. "You should think Nakia for all of this" i said as She pulled away.

"Nakia?" She questioned "Nakia went up to M'Baku with the herb and offered it to him" I said as she looked at me "yeah Nakia" she simply said and we walked out the room she was locked in.

Nakia came and looked at us "thank you again Nakia" I said as she smiled and nodded "well I'm going to go pack" Brianna said walking away smiling as I followed "where are you going?" I questioned as she turned and smiled with her hands in her pockets.

"I made a promise with Nakia that if she helped with the plan and you were brought back to life I'll hand her over the tittle of being queen" she explained as I looked at her.

"You also made me a promise that if I loved you would be my queen" I said as I grabbed her hands.

"T'Challa I keep telling you I can't compete with someone who's been here her whole life and that's your ex she knows you I'm just a chick from New York." She explained taking her hands from me and grabbed her suitcase her aunt bought with all her shoes and clothes in.

"So you made the plan yourself?" I questioned "it doesn't matter we just wanted Erik off the throne" she explained grabbing her suitcases.

"Now are you abled to take me home?" She questioned as I looked at her "you will return tomorrow it's late" I said as Brianna nodded. "Get some rest" I said kissing her head.

And walked out closing the door behind myself looking for Nakia. "NAKIA!" Shouted looking for her as my mother and Shuri came up to me "Where's Brianna?!" Shuri asked

"She's in the room getting some rest, she's leaving out tomorrow" I said "What do you mean she's leaving tomorrow?" My mother asked shocked.

"Yes mama, now where's Nakia? I need to discuss something with her" I said on a mission to get all of this straightened out.

"She's outside in the garden with Okoye" Shuri stated "why what's wrong brother ?" Shuri asked I walked in the garden with my mother and Shuri trailing behind me.

"Nakia" I stated as she turned "what's wrong T'Challa?" She questioned looking up at me. "I thought I could trust you, you lied and said everything with M'Baku was your plan when it was really Brianna's, she gave up the queen title to you just so you could help save Wakanda, if you really loved me and Wakanda she wouldn't have to bribe you to come help" I said.

"She gave up the title?!" My mother asked in shock "yes just so Nakia could help" I said to my mother then looked at Nakia "she already was scared to become queen but you made it worse by throwing insults at her she's leaving in the morning back to New York " I explained as Okoye , my mother and Shuri looked at me.

"She can't leave yet" Shuri said "Brianna doesn't feel as if she is fit to become a Queen" I said looking in Nakia's direction.

"If she isn't fit to be queen neither are you" I said to Nakia leaving her there speechless and continued upstairs to my room to take a shower.

I stood in the shower thinking as the warm water hit my body soothing my muscles. I got out and placed on a pair of briefs and black silk pajama pants.

I slipped into bed next to Brianna wrapping my arm around her as she turned in my direction sleep. I just stared at her as she slept or at least I thought she was.

"You know pictures last longer" she said as I chuckled and she opened her eyes looking at me. "Why aren't  you sleep?" I asked before she looked at me "because I can't sleep, im sore" she said trying to sit up but winced in pain.

"Lay down" I said as she laid back down "why are you sore" I asked turning on my lamp and looking at her. "Erik was hitting me" she said as I now noticed her neck was swollen.

"I am so sorry I wasn't here to prot-" she cut me off by placing her finger on my lip
"I only stayed in the palace with him because I needed to make sure your mother was safe and your sister was safe and made sure they got to M'Baku safe so Erik wouldn't be king of Wakanda anymore" she explained as I looked at her.

"We'll fix you in the morning before you leave" I insured her as she nodded and I slightly felt her throat as she winced.

"Did he rape you?" I questioned "no you came just in time" she said looking at me then up at the ceiling.

"Brianna?" I said as she looked at me and I kissed her lips and she kissed back grabbing my face as I deepened the kiss.

I pulled away " I would stop being the king of Wakanda just to be with you, we can move to where ever you want and have a bunch of kids because all I want is you" I said as she smiled.

"First time a man ever said that to me , but I can't let you step down from your throne just to be with me, you were meant to be the king and you were meant to be the black panther and that's what I want you to be" Brianna explained looking at me.

"I love you" she said smiling before she kissed my lips. "I love you too" I said back as she snuggled her head on my chest and I turned out the lamp and held onto her.
____________________________

The early hours of the morning peeked in as the sun slowly rose over Wakanda. I slowly laid Brianna on her side of the bed as I got up and got ready quietly and snuck out the room.

I was about to leave the palace till my mother called out my name "T'Challa" she sweetly called as I turned.

"Yes mother?" I questioned "I want to give you this" I said as she handed me a small velvet box and as I opened it I seen a diamond engagement ring.

I looked at my mother "that ring was given to your grandmother by your grandfather, your father gave it to me and now I want you to give it to whoever you love whether it Nakia , Brianna or some other woman, I just want you to be happy" my mother said as I smiled and we hugged.

"You just killed two birds with one stone momma" I said walking to the other part of the palace "are you going to ask her to marry you?" My mother questioned as I smiled and nodded "yes right before we get ready to leave to America" I said as my mother smiled.