47.

💜Brianna💜

I woke up in a bed with a headache as I looked over seeing Natasha next to me. my body was hurting some. She smiled at me "how are you feeling pretty girl?" She asked.

"I'm in pain" I said in a slight giggle as she smiled. "Where's my husband?" I asked as Natasha got up "I'll go get him" she said as my body was so drained out I felt weak there was an IV in my arm.

I watched as T'Challa came through the door and rushed to my side.

"T'Challa What happened?" I asked in a whisper as he grabbed my hand. "You blacked out for the rest of the night, the doctors don't know exactly what's wrong with you" he explained as I nodded weakly I felt my stomach and it felt hard and rounded like it was when I was pregnant.

I scrunched my eyebrows and lifted my hospital gown up some as T'Challa watched me. I looked at what was a flat stomach to now back to a pregnant three month old baby bump.

I was so damn confused I had to pull my gown back down and pinched my arm. T'Challa looked at me.

"What's in this IV?" I asked "regular fluids" he stated "there's no drugs in it like Xanax or something?!" I questioned "why would there be drugs in the IV?" T'Challa asked I was so damn loopy.

"Yo What the fuck is going on?" I asked as T'Challa chuckled "potty mouth , we are in the avengers medical room because you passed out while we were in Texas" he stated as I looked around "Are we still in Texas?" I questioned.

"We are in New York at the avengers head quarters" T'Challa said as I just looked at him then my head fell to the other side.

"So what happened?" I questioned as T'Challa chuckled and kissed my hand. "I'll go get someone" T'Challa said as I nodded.

I was so loopy I started pressing on my belly some, I doubt I'm pregnant again it wouldn't even make sense.

"I see you are playing with your baby Mrs. Udaku" the doctor came in smiling as I looked at her weird.

"Come again?" I questioned confused looking at T'Challa then her "you are pregnant, we don't know the reason behind you passing out but you are pregnant" she explained as I flipped my hospital gown up once more.

"There's a baby in me?!" I questioned still processing everything as the doctor smiled and nodded.

"Can we see?" T'Challa asked as I looked at him crazy "Wait, I'm still trying to process me being pregnant" I said to the doctor . I lost it yesterday and now all of a sudden I'm back three months pregnant.

"Well when a man sticks his penis in a woman's vagin-" she started off as me and T'Challa looked at her weird.

"We know EXACTLY how that works" T'Challa said "yesterday half the world was gone including this baby, how am I pregnant today?!" I questioned

"I don't know Mrs. Udaku but blood work shows you are pregnant " she said as I just laid back confused.

The doctor lifted my hospital gown and placed a gel on my stomach she went to go turn off the lights and turned on her monitor and tv as a black and white picture of absolutely nothing popped up.

"See I'm not pregnant" I said to T'Challa "Brianna she didn't place the monitor on your stomach yet" T'Challa informed me as I stared at the screen. The doctor finally pressed the monitor on my stomach.

We heard a heartbeat automatically I scrunched my eye brows "the heartbeat is very strong" she stated moving the monitor over my stomach as I seen a little form of the three month old baby growing.

I looked over to T'Challa as he was smiling hard while I'm laying her high as a kite. I raised my hand as the doctor looked at me then laughed "yes?" She asked.

"Can someone tell me what's in my IV?" I questioned "because I don't feel normal" I added on as she laughed "is this your first time being on IV?" She questioned as I just blankly stared at her.

"Lady I barely know what's going on, I still can't get over you saying I'm pregnant" I stated as T'Challa chuckled.

"Yes this is her first time" T'Challa said as the doctor smiled "usually this happens your first and second time of being on it" the doctor explained as It was going in one ear and out the other. I was probably going to ask T'Challa the same question in about ten minutes.

The doctor cleaned my stomach off and walked out the room. "Thanos is being handled and the gauntlet disappeared"
T'Challa explained as I placed my index finger on his lip.

He smirked and looked at me "let's not even talk about that right now" I said before sitting up slowly.

"I did not worry as much as everyone else because I knew you had it and I knew you knew what you were doing" T'Challa started off as I smiled then took the damn IV out my arm because I'm up , awake and shit was getting on my nerves.

"Now why you do that?" T'Challa questioned "so I can have a decent conversation without being confused" I said as he chuckled then looked at me.

"You are very strong" T'Challa said looking me in my eyes as I smiled and he kissed my lips. "Can I get up now? I don't like being stuck in this bed" I questioned as T'Challa laughed