41.

Okay I know y'all are wondering if I'm putting what happened in Infinity war in this book only thing is the ending pissed me off and you know I'll give my own spin on it also I don't know if all my readers had seen it but y'all let me know if y'all want me to do that.
-Dajah❤️

•••T'Challa•••

We landed back in Wakanda and I was bringing Brianna's suitcase into the palace as she followed behind me.

"You sure everything with Nakia is straighten out?" Brianna asked "yes, and Shuri missed you along with Okoye and my mother" I explained.

"I missed them too, it feels good to be back" she stated smiling until she seen Nakia walking towards us and the smile dropped.

"T'Challa she better not do anything crazy because I will leave for the rest of my pregnancy then come back and whoop her ass" Brianna explained as I chuckled.

"Is this the hormones talking?" I questioned as she looked at me "no this is all Brianna" she stated as Nakia was finally in front of us and she greeted us.

We all walked different ways once we got in the palace I walked upstairs to place Brianna's suitcase in the room while she headed to the kitchen and Nakia went somewhere else.

My phone vibrated as I seen an invitation to a formal party this weekend tony was throwing for an invention he just created for being so successful.

I walked around the palace to find Brianna but I heard someone start screaming. I pressed my necklace as my suit covered my body then ran down to shuri's lab to see Shuri screaming and hugging Brianna.

I smacked my lips as the mask over my face disappeared "brother you finally brought her back" Shuri said as they broke out their hug then started laughing.

"I told you he was going to do it" Brianna said as they broke out into laughter and I just stared at them.

"Do what exactly?" I questioned, as Shuri laughed "change into your suit brother" Shuri stated as they burst out laughing

"You must like the new look?" Shuri asked as I just looked at them "I like it" Brianna said looking at me up and down. And this is exactly why she is pregnant now.

"I do but you two stop screaming" I said about to walk out as Brianna started screaming again then I turned back around looking at them as they started laughing.

"Alright we are just kidding around" Shuri said as I watched Brianna pick her phone up and look at it.

"Did you get this?" She asked me showing me the invitation to Tony's party as I nodded. "Are we going?" She asked as I just looked at her.

"I'll be back Shuri" Brianna said as Brianna pulled me upstairs to our room. "We're not going?" She asked "no you're pregnant and I don't need anything happening to you" I explained as Brianna smiled.

"I understand that you are concerned and I appreciate it because you are my husband and my child's father but I'm only almost three months I'm fine" Brianna stated looking at me as I looked at her.

"You can't always just talk to them about work, avengers is like your second family, so just support him" Brianna explained as I gave In.

"Okay but you got to stay on your best behavior with Nakia this week" in all seriousness. "Your not my dad Challa" Brianna said turning around going back on her phone.

I came behind her pressing my front side on her butt and grabbing a handful of her hair cocking her head to the side.

"Let me remind you I'm YOUR king" I said in her ear before kissing her neck as she moaned and rubbed her butt on me.

"But I'm YOUR queen so who's really in control?" Brianna asked as I groaned every time she rubbed her butt on my member.

"You know you are beautiful but also dangerous" I said as she smiled "so I've been told" Brianna said moving out my grasp.

___________________________
-Quick chapter I know I know I'm sorry 😂❤️but let me know what to do next as far as infinity war.