58.

Okay this book maybe kind of long because I got something that's going to throw y'all off guard🙃.....
-Dajah❤️

💜Brianna💜

It's getting closer to the end of my pregnancy and it was the Christmas holiday season and I know my hormonal ass pissing T'Challa off asking him almost every minute to get me some food.

T'Challa was out taking care of some things while I was packing because tony was having a Christmas party Everybody from the palace was invited and somehow Nakia and Erik got one too.

I'm counting down these days with my pregnancy because every time Nakia does some slick shit I tally it up so when I give birth and my princess Zariya is finally here

That's how many licks Nakia bitch ass getting. I told T'Challa about it so shit won't look surprising but he said its just my hormones talking.

Shit and when I'm done Nakia won't be abled to talk either. Honestly I think T'Challa gave up on Nakia and I , he doesn't care unless she's putting me and the baby in harms way or she talking out the side of her face.

I finished packing and There was a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it seeing Aliyah. "Are You packed love?" I asked as she nodded. Kaylah was out with M'Baku ever since their date they kept going on dates and was very close she seemed happy so I wasn't tripping.

"Which dress?" I asked holding two different dresses for her to choose from. She picked the one on the left and I smiled and folded it packing it away.

There was another knock on the door as I opened it seeing Romonda with a dress showing it to me.

"That's nice" I exclaimed "you can wear it for the Christmas ball when we come back" she explained "Christmas ball?" I asked confused "yes it is basically a Christmas dance for all the kids as the people in the palace attend and hand out gifts to the kids." Romonda explained

"Okay cool" I said taking the dress from her and looking at the dress. She walked out the room as I hung the dress in the closet.

"I guess we have to find something for you to wear" I said to Aliyah as she smiled. "You think mommy would get me a phone for Christmas?" Aliyah asked "no and I love you but you're not getting one from me either" I stated as she started pouting.

"I need it for school" she said "for what Aliyah you're only four, matter of fact go ask your uncle and see what he says on it when he comes back" I said as she smiled.

"That don't mean you're getting it because you still have to ask your mom" I said as she pouted.

"You Want to eat lunch?" I asked as she nodded ,we walked downstairs hand in hand. "When's uncle Erik coming back?" She asked as I looked at her.

"Baby he's not your uncle call him Mr. Erik" I said as she nodded "I don't know" I said "aw is he coming to the Christmas party tonight?" She asked.

"Did you make your Christmas list yet?" I asked trying to change the subject. "Yes I want a big Barbie doll house" she said,
"What else?" I asked "a bike" she stated
"And you want a phone?" I asked sarcastically handing her sandwich to her.

"Yes so I can see you on it, I don't want to leave" she explained "baby you want an iPhone?" I asked as she nodded.

"Hell no you can get a iPhone 4" I said laughing "auntie I just want it to see you when I'm gone" she whined.

"Aliyah you have been here for the past two months, where are you going?" I questioned.

"Mommy said it was just a long break but we were going back home" Aliyah said