20.

•••T'Challa•••

I woke up and started getting ready as Brianna went to get her and Aliyah ready. All I thought about was how Brianna was with kids she loved them.

Once I finished getting ready I walked to see Brianna doing Aliyah's hair. "Good morning princess" I said to Aliyah as she smiled.

"Good morning uncle T'Challa" she said as I smiled. There was a knock on the door "come in" Brianna said while doing Aliyah's hair.

"Good morning my king,  my queen" Shuri said jokingly coming in the room. "Stop it" I said jokingly "what's up?" Brianna asked.

"I just wanted to see how's baby duty going" Shuri said smiling at Brianna doing Aliyah's hair.

"It's good we about to go swimming" Brianna said before finishing Aliyah's hair and kissing her cheek.

"Auntie are you having a baby?" Aliyah asked Brianna as Brianna looked at me and we laughed.

"No baby I'm not" Shuri gave me a look as I waved her off. Brianna went to go change into her bathing suit as me and Aliyah were talking.

"Don't tell your auntie But we're going to the water park, she don't know there are water parks in Wakanda" I said to Aliyah as she nodded.

"You want to have a talent show your last night here?" I questioned as Aliyah jumped up "Can I dance with my auntie?!" She questioned as I chuckled.

"Your aunt can dance?" I asked as Brianna came in the room And my eyes were glued to her. Her hair was in a bun.

"Y'all ready?" She asked placing on her cover up and her sandals

"Y'all ready?" She asked placing on her cover up and her sandals. The color of her bathing suit looked nice on her dark chocolate skin.

Aliyah ran to Brianna as Brianna picked her up "You look nice auntie" Aliyah said as I was looking at Brianna she was packing a lot on her back side she also had a lot on her chest and all is only for me.

"You look pretty as always" I said kissing her cheek as she smiled "thanks love" she said.

"Uncle T'Challa said the night before I leave we were going to have a talent show" Aliyah explained as Brianna smiled "that should be fun" Brianna stated.

"Can we do a dance?" Aliyah asked as Brianna smiled at Aliyah "yes liyah anything for you" she said kissing Aliyah's cheek.

"Let's go get you some breakfast" I said before we walked out the room. We sat Aliyah down at the table as my mother and Shuri came down for breakfast.

"Good morning Brianna" my mother said excitedly and looked at Brianna's bathing suit.

"That looks very nice on you" my mother said complimenting Brianna as Good was being set on the table and they took their seats. "What are you guys doing today?" Romonda asked.

"We're going to the water park!" Aliyah said excitedly as I laughed "you wasn't suppose to tell your auntie" I whispered.

"Oops I'm sorry uncle T'Challa" she whispered back "it's okay" I said chuckling.

"There's water parks out here?!" Brianna questioned "we have almost everything besides things like a star bucks" Okoye informed.

We finished breakfast and started going to the water park. "So I heard you can dance" I said to Brianna as she smiled.

"Liyah told you that didn't she?"Brianna questioned. "Yes so are you good?" I questioned as she shrugged " I don't know you just have to find out" she teased as I smirked.

"Do I get to find out tonight?" I questioned as Brianna smiled and looked at me as liyah walked in front of us "oh Mr. Udaku you can't handle this" she said smirking.

"Im pretty sure I can handle you but can you handle me?" I asked before squeezing her butt and walked in front of her with Aliyah.

I rented out the whole park to us because I didn't want anybody overcrowding Brianna and trying to talk to her about personal things like me and her. I wanted her to be comfortable so she could be comfortable into becoming queen and I also didn't want people in Aliyah's face as well.

"Where's everyone at?" Aliyah asked as Brianna looked at me "it's only us" I said as Aliyah became excited "cool" she stated before running off as we ran after her.

After a couple of water rides we sat down and ate. "Can we get in that?" Aliyah asked before pointing to the wave pool.

"Yeah" Brianna said as she made sure Aliyah arm floaties were blown all the way and made sure Aliyah's life jacket was tightened.

I grabbed Aliyah's hand as Brianna held her other hand. Aliyah was sitting on the outside where the water was hitting her legs every time the waves hit playing as me and Brianna was sitting in the chairs talking.

I was just sitting there with my sunglasses on til Brianna snatched them off placing them on her face

I smiled "so what are we going to name our kids?" I asked as Brianna looked at me and tilted the glasses down then pushed them back up to her face.

"I like the name Zariah" she said smiling as I smirked "how do you know it's going to be a girl?" I questioned. "Can I get pregnant first?" She asked then laughed as I chuckled.

"My Queen you said you didn't mind getting pregnant now" I said taking the glasses from off her face putting them on mine.

"So you were ease dropping the other day" Brianna said as I chuckled. "No you just told me" I said as she came to her conclusions throwing her hands in the air as I chuckled.

"So what you doing for our mini talent show?" I asked as she looked at me "no the question is what are you doing because you know, you can't come in your black panther suit, that's cheating and also not a talent." Brianna said as I chuckled.

"Being capable to run fast, hear anything from a mile away and much more is a talent" I said as she giggled.

"The suit would be the costume, wouldn't it?" She questioned about to laugh. "No and what wrong with my black panther suit?" I questioned sitting up and looking at her as I smiled.

"Nothing it looks nice on you" she said as I smiled "and it also give me a sneak peek of what you're packing down there" she said before getting up and picking Aliyah up as I smirked.