53.

•••T'Challa•••

I was walking towards the palace with W'Kabi and M'Baku as I noticed so was Shuri, my mother and Kaylah. I looked and seen Ayo and Okoye with Brianna's family.

"What is she up to?" I thought then read the sign that was outside the palace "what is this?" Shuri asked as I smiled.

Aliyah opened the door and brought us into a room and it was well decorated

I had a feeling Brianna was having a boy but I kind of want a baby girl now. Brianna came into the room and I already automatically knew what it was.

Everyone turned their heads and got excited over her growing belly

"I knew it!" Shuri yelled as Brianna laughed my mother looked confused but I knew she wanted to start running around there was an empty spot next to me

"You're pregnant?!" Jayden yelled out shocked as Brianna and I laughed. "Yes I'm pregnant" brianna said "I wanted to keep it a secret as long as possible but I'm getting big and it's harder now" she explained.

"why didn't you two tell us?" My mother asked "we did not want everyone to know right away" I said as brianna agreed "once they find out what's going on over here it goes across America also" Brianna said.

"What's the gender?" Shuri asked as everyone at the table joined in. "I'll let you all know after we eat."

"You can tell it's a boy, look at what she's wearing" M'Baku said. "M'Baku and Kaylah we wanted to know if you two could be the god parents" Brianna said as M'Baku smiled and we dapped.

Brianna sat next to me smiling as I smiled at her , "you look beautiful" I said as she smiled "thank you baby" she said before she kissed my cheek and started started eating.

"So anyname suggestions?" My mother asked. "If it's a girl her name's going to be Zariya (za-ria, zar-ia )" I said "and if it's a boy" Brianna started off as we looked at each other "we have no clue" Brianna said touching her ear looking away as they laughed.

"Aww my niece is pregnant" Brianna's aunt boasted as Brianna just smiled. "I think it's a boy" M'Baku said as I agreed "it's a boy" Okoye said "no it's a girl" W'Kabi said.

"Girl" Aliyah added "it's a boy" Brianna's brother Jayden said. "Twins" my mother said as me and Brianna looked at each other then laughed. "A boy and a girl" my mother stated.

"I think it's a boy" Shuri added "nah I got to speak my niece into existence" Kaylah said as the table laughed.

"It's got to be a boy, Brianna was a Tom boy before she met T'Challa , she's not going to know what to do with a girl" Brianna's uncle said as Brianna laughed.

"I take care of Aliyah" I said "but Aliyah doesn't live with you, she lives with Kaylah, what you going to do when she catches her first attitude?" Brianna's uncle questioned "she's going to catch these hands" Brianna said as the table laughed.

"It's a girl" Brianna's aunt said looking between me and Brianna smiling "alright Ayo you're the last person" Brianna said as Ayo started thinking "it's a boy" she said.

"it's a boy isn't it?" I asked as Brianna laughed "you will find out soon be patient" Brianna said.

Shuri took her phone out taking pictures of us. Soon we were done eating and socializing and Brianna still didn't tell us the gender.

She brought Aliyah upstairs with her then they came back with what looked like confetti poppers.

"If it's pink it's a girl if it's blue it's a boy" Brianna said as we all held them Shuri was so excited she popped her on an accident as we looked at her

"Sorry" Shuri said before laughing Brianna giggled and shook her head handing Shuri another confetti popper.

"Okay 1....2.....3!" Brianna said as we all popped at the same time seeing silver and gold confetti drop everywhere.

"Brianna, What the hell?" Kaylah said as we chuckled everyone looked around "sooooo did anybody else see blue or pink confetti?" Okoye asked as everyone looked at Brianna as she laughed.

"Got y'all!" Brianna said as she laughed "is it a girl or boy?" Aliyah asked "we don't know your aunt acting stupid" Kaylah said right before she started running upstairs.

"Just for that you're cleaning all this confetti up!" Brianna's aunt said as Brianna came back downstairs with three large black balloons.

She gave one to me , Kaylah and M'Baku.
"The god parents go first one at a time then the father last" Brianna explained.

"Ladies first" M'Baku said to Kaylah as Brianna handed Kaylah the pin. "You're having triplets?!" My mother asked as Brianna laughed then shrugged "I don't know am I?" Brianna asked as I looked at her crazy and Brianna looked at me shaking her head.

"It's just one chill" Brianna mouthed to me as I chuckled. I don't have a problem with three kids but three kids at once and as your first kids?

Kaylah got ready to pop it as Shuri yelled "it's a boy!" Shuri yelled as everyone thought Kaylah popped the balloon

"Just kidding" she said as her and Brianna started laughing then Kaylah popped the balloon and white feathers came out.

Kaylah smacked her lips Brianna handed M'Baku the pin and he popped the balloon as more white feathers came out M'Baku looked at me.

"Brianna you must of had a lot of time on your hands" Brianna's aunt said as Brianna laughed at everyone's face.

Brianna gave me the pin as I got ready to pop the balloon Brianna jerked back
"Wait a minute before you pop my face" Brianna said as I laughed, Brianna stepped back and placed her phone up video recording me.

I popped the balloon seeing pink confetti fall out the balloon as everyone started screaming and jumping around. I smiled and walked towards Brianna and kissed her lips.

"It's a girl!" Shuri yelled recording me "are you about to cry?" Brianna asked me as I smiled and shooed her away.

"New rule The boys of Wakanda is going to have to leave once my princess is born" I said as everyone laughed I kissed Brianna's cheek and picked her up.

"How do you feel about your niece?" I asked Jayden as we dapped then crossed our arms over our chest.

"I just knew she was having a boy" Jayden said "who wants cake?" Brianna asked as everyone went to stand by the table.

We looked at the cake

"Princess Zariya!" Shuri said as I smiled and Brianna gave me the cake cutter, I started to cut the cake as pink sixlet candies came out from the middle

It's a girl!.....