5.

•••T'Challa•••

I was walking into Shuri's lab as the Dora milaje greeted me crossing their arms over their chest as I did the same. "My king" Shuri said bowing being over dramatic about the situation.
"Stop it, Stop it" I said as she laughed and we did our handshake.

" so I've made some improvements brother" Shuri said as I looked at her "improvement for what?, it works" I said as we walked around her lab "just because it works doesn't mean it don't need improvements " she said

"What's wrong with the original black panther suit?" I questioned " its good but it can always be updated" Shuri said

"Question what are these?" I asked looking at something as Shuri spoke "the real question is , WHAT ARE THOSE?!" She asked as I chuckled and looked at my sandals " what's wrong with them, I wanted to Impress the elders my first day" I said as she laughed " I got something even more better than those." Shuri said
Handing me soles to shoes.

"Put them on the ground and step on them" she instructed at I followed as a shoe appeared on my foot.

"And it's completely sound proof" she said as I started stomping not hearing a peep.
"You know what I call them?" She asked as I looked at her.

"Sneakers" She said and laughed as I blankly stared at her " you know? Okay no" she said as she smacked her lips "Brianna would've gotten it" Shuri said as I chuckled.

"Now pick a suit" she said as I looked at the gold panther neckless suit "you like it?" Shuri questioned " tempting but the idea is to not be seen" I said moving on to the next.

"Made by vibranium as usual, try it out brother, strike it" Shuri said as I got into a kicking stance. And kicked the mannequin across the room.

"NOT LIKE THAT DUMMY!" Shuri said running after it as I laughed " you said strike it." I said as she placed it back in front of me.

"Strike it again" she said as I looked at her " why are you recording?" I asked "for research purposes" she simply said as I kicked it again this time flying back on the floor.

"Delete that footage" I said pointing to Shuri as she laughed

"Delete that footage" I said pointing to Shuri as she laughed. I looked up seeing Brianna over to the side on her phone.

"I got it all right here Shuri" Brianna said as her and Shuri laughed doing a handshake. Then Brianna looked at me and helped me up. "You Okay?" She asked laughing
" Yeah the black panther can take a hit" I said as she laughed " Alright now we don't need to have our king bruised the first day" she said walking away with Okoye and Nakia.

"Oooo she said OUR" Shuri teased "what are you talking about?" I asked "that means she's staying and to be your queen". Shuri teased as I playfully nudged her and she laughed.

"Am I hearing my nieces and nephews up a night crying ?" She questioned "Can I make her queen first?" I asked as Shuri nodded and laughed.

"Better be ready for the ball tonight brother" Shuri said as I went to go to the throne room. I walked in to go sit as the elders were discussing about coming issues in Wakanda .

"Where is Brianna T'Challa?" My mother asked as I looked at her " with Nakia and Okoye they should be here shortly" I explained as she nodded.

Okoye came in as Nakia and Brianna stood by the door.

"Come in Brianna" my mother said as Brianna was hesitant. "she's not royalty she can't come in" Nakia said as my mother smiled to Brianna "nonsense" my mother said.

"But She is an outsider, outsiders can't come in the throne room" Nakia said as I looked at her "she's right, I should go" Brianna said as Nakia looked at her and Brianna smiled closing the throne room doors.

My mother tilted her head signaling me to go get Brianna. "Excuse me" I said excusing myself from the elders and getting up going out the throne room.

"Brianna!" I called out as she turned "Yeah?" She asked "why didn't you come in?" I asked as she chuckled "because it's true I am an outsider and you got to choose and pick your battles, it would look bad if I had an argument with Nakia in front of the king and the elders of Wakanda" she explained as I smiled

"It would look pretty dumb if I was fighting over a chair with a girl" Brianna said as I nodded " That was very queen like of you" I said smiling as she laughed
" I know" she said as I looked at her and she looked at me " I mean if I was to become queen, but not your quee- never mind I'm just going to hang with Shuri" she said walking away from me as I smiled.

"You're stubborn you know!" I yelled behind her as she turned and smiled " I know!" She yelled back running to Shuri's lab.

I shook my head as the Dora milaje's by the door of the throne room smirked and I smiled "whats funny?" I asked "you two My king" one said as I smiled and crossed my arms over my chest as they did the same and I went back into the throne room.

My mother left after a while and soon stylist came to help prepare me for the ball tonight.

💜Brianna💜

"A ball?!" I asked surprised "yes once there is a king the palace throws a ball to celebrate the new king" Shuri Informed I smacked my lips " Alright Do I have to wear a dress?" I asked her as she laughed "what's up with you and dresses?" She asked as I shrugged " I don't know I don't care for them when my mother passed away I wore a dress to her funeral and ever since then I never cared for wearing a dress. I only wore one the other night because it made my aunt happy to see me in one" I explained

"And you looked beautiful in it" Shuri said as I smiled. "Don't be afraid to be a Queen" I looked at her and smiled "Shuri, T'Challa isn't interested in me" I admitted then laughed.

T'Challa does not want to be with no girl from the Bronx I'm just being real, him and Nakia just probably taking a break and they would be back together again once I leave. I like T'Challa and for some reason I liked him a lot but I'm leaving to go back home soon anyway.

"Why do you think you're here then?" Shuri questioned as I looked at her
"Where's this going?" I asked as she cheesed.