3.

💜Brianna💜

It's been five days and I haven't heard from T'Challa and I wasn't worried because he was a prince and just needed a woman to talk to and get through the night with . there is so many other girls everywhere else.  I worried about making money and helping others.

I got ready for class and I was tired as hell due to me staying up and studying last night for an exam today. I got in the shower then got dressed.

And ever since that night on the balcony with T'Challa and the car ride stating he was coming back my ass started dressing and showing out to where my best friend Kaylah even spotted a change in me

I straightened my weave then grabbed my purse as books. "Un uh"my aunt stopped me in my tracks as I went downstairs. "Who are you dressing up for? Lately you've been changing the game who is it?" My aunt asked as I smiled.

"Nobody" I said "Well you look pretty and you finally took off the sneakers "auntie I will put them back on" I warned as she changed the subject "need a ride?" She asked as I shook my head "nope I'll take the train" I said walking the rest of the way downstairs.

"Oooo looking like a whole cap" my brother said laughing as I turned "I look like a whole snack" I said back as he stopped laughing and made a disgusted face as I tried to hit him but he dodged it.

"I'm just playing, you still taking me to the store to get those new shoes?" He asked
"Yes If I don't accidentally spend it on something else" I said as he looked at me before I left out the house.

I would put aside money each month just for us to go to the store and shop the newest Shoes because he was a sneaker head and I wanted him to look fresh almost as if he was my son.

I pulled out my phone calling Kaylah "Hey where we meeting at?" I asked her "the subway duh" she said as we laughed then hung up.

We linked up then headed to the school. Me and Kaylah was talking til my phone started ringing. I took it out my purse seeing my schools name pop across the top. I kind of ignored it because I was about to be there.

"So did you hear from your prince yet my princess?" Kaylah asked jokingly as I softly nudged her "he's not my prince , I'm definitely not a princess and no but I'm not worried about it. I said checking my phone seeing no missed unknown calls or text

"Sure as hell look like you're worried to me" CNN notification went straight to my phone as I read . It stated there was an explosion at the Berlin United Nations building where they were holding the conference. I gasped and read more into it and it said king T'Chaka was pronounced dead after the explosion.

Now I was worried about T'Challa and the rest of his family. I turned my phone off as it was too much to bare.

"What's up Bri?" Kaylah asked as I shook my head "nothing let's go" I said as the train stopped at our usual spot to get off
We got off and seen hella people in front of the school there were flashing lights everywhere and news reporters. I just wanted to get this exam over with.